Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
arnav will get the shock of his life when he finds out about la and khushi's friendship
they remembered eachother
this ff is so much interesting
continue soon
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy they recognised each other...  and the instant connection between them... khushi giving every guy a punch on his face 😆 lucky arnav he didnt get it... the walk through the woods to main road was good and him watching her retreating back and deciding to be away  from her... i feel so sorry for lavanya... poor girl. but does arnav know that khushi is lavanya's best friend? 😕
Ended thumbnail
yay they remember!!!
xxx
smarty94 thumbnail
FINALLYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *eEE* m soOo happy :D:D thanks a tonn :D
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm sorry I've got to go back to my revision but I have just read the first chapter and fallen in love! I promie to comment in detail! PROMISE!
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So I just realized I never responded to the past few chapters. I've been reading them on my phone so let's blame forgetfulness rather than laziness at this point. I love the direction the story is going. Arnav meeting Kushi in the woods, it's pretty perfect that they met again while alone. I feel bad for her because she has no idea what she's getting herself into. And about Lavanya...while I don't like how casual she's being with her relationships, it's pretty bad karma that the same thing is about to happen to her (as in she's gonna get played). I wouldn't want her to get hurt either. I hope when Arnav and Aman go to L&K's room, Arnav see's Kushi and decides to improvise somehow to contain the damage/heartbreak. Wishful thinking I guess. 
Sim1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooo in the jungles alone haha love it! Aww arnav is affected by her so much it's so cute😳
Please could you add me to your pm list I would love to be updated when you upload the next chapter! Great update😊
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Such a sweet interaction in the woods! Aww.
Just as the others who already commented here, I am curious how Khushi and Lavanya's friendship will fare once Arnav comes into the picture. 😕

Thanks for the update! 
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sjm15

Wow! Such a sweet interaction in the woods! Aww.

Just as the others who already commented here, I am curious how Khushi and Lavanya's friendship will fare once Arnav comes into the picture. 😕

Thanks for the update! 

That's the 'Mirage' here. 😉 I have stated before itself, Lavanya and Aman are very vital to this story. Lavanya's importance is slowly been revealed. 
Aman is going to be the master key in later parts! All I can say is, it's all a mirage.😈
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Are you updating this today?
I am not able to sleep coz of this suspense. Please update soon.