Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
a very nice FF, loved it totally different. read all the 9 parts in one go today. 
continue soon.
saniya.x thumbnail

ooh, I loved ArHi's interaction! I wonder what will happen when Khushi finds out about this "Rishab" guy AND when she actually sees him! ;)

Fab update, you have to continue sooon!😳

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Omfggg, The First Meeting Was Fun; I Love Khushi When She Is Bubbly Talkative :) 😳 Always To Read Then . Feel Sorry For Lavanya; Btw He Doesn't Know About Khushi Being Lavanya's Friend Naa ?! Hope He Kidnaps Her Instead Of Lavanya 😆 
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved Arhi's encounter! So glad they remembered each other. Poor Lavanya is falling for the trap!
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update.
I loved the way Arnav and Khushi recognised each other.
Khushi knows his real name and is Lavanya's best friend. I'm just thinking she might become a problem for his mission, maybe, maybe not. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

DhwaniKS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is such a charmed...i wonder wot wud happen wen both arnav and khushi cum to know of each other...and arnav is arnav not some rishabh, khushi knows dis...

Dis is gonna b interesting...

P.S. How r u now???
SankaDevi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YEEEY! Two updates! Im like a wolf or something, always hounding around this thread! I loved the updates.. Firstly khushi with her tickling lavanya ;p they seem to have a very nice friendship :p I wonder how that will fare later with arnav in the picture! And the second update! What can I say, I adore the connection they both have. Recognising eacothers eyes is just tooo dreamy! He did act very distant, but I guess he has to.. he still doesnt know she is lavanyas BFF so when lavanya says Rishab and Khushi says arnav.. he'll be in a pickle! I hope he doesnt end up hurting her! Great updates, I loooved them!
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
🥳
They both recognized each other!!! Yayy!!!
And their encounter was narrated beautifully...
And I feel so bad for Lavanya...
She's gonna be so heartbroken :(
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yay! They remembered each other. Loved the chapter. I wonder what Arnav will do when he finds out that Khushi is here with Lavanya. What if Khushi sees them together? Looking forward to the next chapter.
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So they both came face to face with each other...

Arnav was lost in her beauty...while Khushi was concerned for him...

He din even answer any of her questions...!!

So La is caught in his trap...!!

Its getting interesting..

Cont soon..!!