Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maddy1270 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update to clarify a few things... though can't help but feel it's an almighty mix-up!
nikita-nair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey,plz update fast yr...
cnt w8 4 nxt part...😍
sman2195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You rock Appy ..nd deserve a hug...ok chalo 1nahin, do nahin, 100 hugs de deti hu. Khush???
Loved it yaar. So what if it weren't full of Muskan-Arnav or Jiya-Muskan. I M sure, we'll get read more about them in the next chapters.
Loved it how u incorporated lav and armaan's character. Oh they r really good. Anyways keep it up.
Hugs and hugs.!!!
PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice update, even if there was no muska-arnav, muskan jiya, there was a flashback which made the story interesting, keep going😊
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... Loved this part.. This was indeed needed..I would have thrown tomatoes at you, had u not revealed the mystery of the person in Khushi's life soon.. 😆

Kidding, but I really like this twist.. Hmm Something I did not think of before.. Good going sis.. Keep it up..

Oh yeah and u do deserve th big hug.. So here's one from me.. 🤗
rjhaveri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is getting interesting, looking forward to the next edition.
devia10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update bt m totally confused. Wo is armaan n hw he knws abt muskaan m sure his nt her friend wom she toks in da fone bt wo is he?
Nevamind it was really nice m waiting 4 ur nxt update pliz do pm me..

devia10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow it was awesum m waiting 4 ur next up date pliz pm me soon
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved both 20 &21! Sorry for the late-assed reply! I was super busy!
Koeli thumbnail
MATURED CONTENT!!! X

Guys i have a news for you...this story will be ending soon as almost the most important chapter is revealed...may be 5 more parts i will end it...but never the less thanks a lot for your support...and i am so glad that you guys have really liked this FF of mine...this was my first FF and i am happy that this has been hugely appreciated by all of you.

Armaan: And with Arnav? Dont you want to stay with him?

It was too much for arnav to now bear the fact that khushi is hugging someone else...he rushed to the poolside and pulled the french window of muskaan's room...

Both of them shocked moved back...Arnav eyed muskaan...he gave her the look...Jiya is waiting for you to complete her homework...if you guys are done with your...can you please excuse muskaan...Armaan?

Armaan: Ya sure Sir, she is all yourz...i mean jiya's. We met after long time thats why we got a little carried away (little arnav thought).

Arnav: Jiya is waiting for you in my room...he went out of the poolside.

--------------

After few minutes Muskaan entered arnav's room...there was no one in the room...suddenly she heard the nick of the lock...arnav stood facing back. 

Muskaan: Mr. Raizada, where is jiya? You said that she is here but where is she?

Arnav turned...she has gone out with Di...

Muskaan: Gone out? But you just said that she was in...her eyes widened...that means...

Arnav: yes you guessed it...i have lied to you...

Muskaan: But why? and she went towards the door...

Arnav held her hand and pushed her near the bed...went near the french window and pulled the certains...he folded his sleeves...you owe me some answers KHUSHI...

Muskaan who fell on the bed...what are you talking about? and i am not khushi.

Arnav raised his eye brows...oh really? so you are not khushi?

Muskaan: no i am not...and what are you trying to do? Why did you closed the door and pulled the curtains? Yeh aapko shobha nahi deta hai.

Arnav: Enough Kushi Kumari Gupta...i dont need to know from you mujhe kya shobha deta hai kya nahi deta hai...who is that male?

Muskaan: I have told you earlier, he is my boyfriend.

Arnav: Is it so...what have you done with him?

Muskaan: Excuse me...

Arnav: You are not excused...saaf saaf batao (tell me clearly) what have you done with him? Did he touch you everywhere

Muskaan now got up from the bed and tried to go...what rubbish...why do i need to be answerable to you Mr. raizada?

Arnav: You are indeed answerable to me Khushi...and you know why grabbing her hand...

Muskaan: aaah you are hurting me Arnav ji. Please leave me

Arnav: And what about you? Didnot you hurt me?

Muskaan: No i didnt hurt you...

Arnav: Dont change the topic now...just answer my question...did he touch you?

Muskaan who was angry now just blurted out...YES HE DID...HE DID TOUCH ME EVERYWHERE...and now you leave me alone. she push him by his chest...but she felt a stronger grip holding her tighter...

Arnav: Look in my eyes and say...that you like him touching you...

Muskaan looked directly at him (she thought why does it matter to you arnav ji? after 6 years...6 damn years...if i sleep with someone...how does that effect you? you have disowned me long back and the very reason was untrue. you did not even bother to clarify things...then why today?) YES I DO...

Arnav pulled her close to his chest...there was not even inch left...does he has his effect on you more than me?

Muskaan remained quiet..

Arnav held her tighter...answer me khushi...are you effected by his closeness more than me? slowing placing his hand on her waist touching it from inside...

Muskaan gasped...Arnav Ji

Arnav:

Is his kisses as polite as mine...he placed a peck on her cheeks...

Do you feel the same affection while he kisses on you in your forehead? He kissed her forehead...

Does his fingers have the same intensity to melt you...he ran his finger on her face

Khushi could only feel her heart racing like a sports car. which can crash anytime...her breadth turned to shorter onces...eyes closed in the warmth of her husband...her very husband who can drive her crazy every time with his charisma.

Arnav leaned closer to her lips breathing on it...do you have the same effect when her kisses you on your lips? and he kissed her...he came back and again kissed her...now this time more passionately...muskaan held his collar this time gripping her harder for the unexpressed pleasure she was getting...after 6 years her husband was touching her...that the very thought itself was self arousal...a tiny tear rolled down from the corner of her eyes...while he continued to kiss her passionately...

She rememebered...everytime they did something physical it always used to start from where they had left earlier...the passion the intensity always grew each time.

He pulled out her top in one go making her stand in front of him wearing her inners only...there was no embarrassment in her eyes. he looked at her...she stood like an angel in front of him submitting herself...he placed an open mouther kiss on her br***t just above the line of her bra on the bare part...Can he ever satisfy you the way i do khushi? holding the other one in his hand...muskaan holding his hair pressing it hard...he then popped out the lump out from the bra and squeezed it and then looking at her and then on her ni**les and orders her to open her eyes...

Arnav: Open your eyes khushi...Khushi nodded no...I said one your eyes...she opened just to stand weak on her foot...he saw him sticking his tongue out which came closer to her ni**les and gave a stroke on it and then a light bit...she gasped...she couldnot handle the heat anymore...she pulled him up and smooched him wildly...both of them ended up crashing on the bed...arnav place her below him and he was on top taking control over her...he knew a few more minutes more than they will end up again feeling the eternal feelings...

Khushi's phone rang...arnav throw it from the bed...You are not going to pick it up at this very moment khushi...and started exploring her...khushi moaned every time he sucked her br**st...

Knock knock...pa are you here?

Both of them looked at each other...khushi composed herself and pushed him...what were you trying to do Arnav ji? 

Arnav: Shut up khushi

Khushi quickly grabbing her top and sliding it in...her eyes widened when she saw lipstick all over his lips and chest...

Khushi: Oh god...please clean it arnav ji...jiya is standing outside...what will she think...she brought a cloth which was lying on his couch and started cleaning her marks on him...she couldnot help her eyes not to see those affectionate eyes...they have a eye lock...

Knock knock...pa why did you locked the door?

Arnav: Wait princess...pa is changing.

Arnav places a kiss on khushi's cheek and asked her to go out from the poolside.

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago