Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was fabulous n very important update..
loved it..❤️
update soon...

indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
very interesting turn of events indeed
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz pm me nxt part...i jz startd reading ur ff...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
wow la and armaan are a couple :D aww poor khushi she has suffered so much.. terrible flashback :( :( and arnav couldnt listen to their convo only saw them hugging? omg again a misunderstanding.. hope it clears soon.. amazing update!
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Nice part
So Armaan is lavanya's husband and they have been helping khushi all this time. Khushi need sot tell arnav the truth and for once ARanv needs to act from his heart and not be the typical ASR all the time so that he can have his khushi back in life
please continue soon
Edited by dazzling_glory - 12 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update.. Armaan Lavanya are such a lovely couple.. And so glad they were there for Khushi in her time of need.. Here's a hug from me for a brilliant FF.. 🤗 Thanks for the PM... :)
MyPrinceBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
as always my like button is nt working.. nyways.. a big hug to u:))
n awesome part.. loved it.. so la n armaan r couples wao... loved d jealous arnav n poor khushi :( i feeling like crying.. it takes so much strength to keep distance fr too long frm ur love who is right in front of u 24hrs.. waiting fr a happy turn soon..:))
spoorthi thumbnail
so armaan and lavanya are couples,that is great😃
hope the truth comes out in front of arnav amd MU end soon,all the three(arnav,khushi and jiya) deserves to be happy
beautifully written
thanks for the pm
ann123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy🥳...finally Lavanya's truth is out...and no throwing tomatoes...i was eagerly waiting for this part to understand the story further...
So it was lavanya who took care of Khushi and understood her more than Arnav...Dr Armaan and Lav r couple...this twist didnot cum to my mind...
it was so sweet of them that they treated Khushi as their younger sister
and now they will not keep any stone unturned to unite them and clear all misunderstandings
i m loving this jealous Arnav...this will surely add some sipce to the story
🤗a vry loving hug from my side for my dearest frnd for all the hardwork she does...love u

arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally we knw why khusi left...happie to knw tht armaan's not her bf lol...ur rght dis part was very imp. to understand d story ahead..
Thx for d pm and continue soon :)