Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Poonam786

Awww.. Loved it.. Hope Jiya and M develop a strong bond.. :) Beautiful story, truly!

Poonam you are always the first one to cmment and in regular basis... thanks a ton dear.
AngelMcQueen thumbnail
oh wow loved it thx for pm
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

Poonam you are always the first one to cmment and in regular basis... thanks a ton dear.

Haha.. Yeah, I noticed that I'd read it and commented before getting the PM.. Hehehe.. See how eager I was for the update? :D The story is so good, I'm always checking back for the next part... :D Keep em coming!
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poonam786

Haha.. Yeah, I noticed that I'd read it and commented before getting the PM.. Hehehe.. See how eager I was for the update? :D The story is so good, I'm always checking back for the next part... :D Keep em coming!

Thats so nice to hear.. :) i hope i am able to hold back the readers...and good to see regular commeters giving their views and comments. thanks again
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is sooo cute update😊
i so liked jiya and muskaan bonding...i hope wont b jelous to see their bonding😉 plz can we get another update...this was very short..
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

This is sooo cute update😊
i so liked jiya and muskaan bonding...i hope wont b jelous to see their bonding😉 plz can we get another update...this was very short..

Done will get the next part soon
ann123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantabulous👏...
So muskaan n arnav will be connected through d swimming pool...i believe some intense moments are in store for us n this poolside will be a witness to it😛
My gutter mind started banging at the door when muskaan said that she would do swimming evry morning😉😉
It was a welcome exit of Arnav so that Muskaan n Jiya can share a bond n build a healthy relationship
The most lovely moment of thi part was the way Arnav said bye n Muskaan smiled back...i could not stop myself frm 😍
This guy surely has split personality😕
n as Anjali said lets jst wait n watch what destiny has in store for them
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
waiting for arnav's reaction seeing jiya comfortably interacting with Muskaan 😆
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear as usual.. I don't get enough of reading this FF.. I always feel there should be another part up so that I can read everything at one go.. 😆 No kidding seriously..

As usual will be waiting to see how Jiya and M bonding goes and whether it is really Khushi or someone else... 

Thanks for the PM and will be waiting for your next update.. 
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann123

Fantabulous👏...

So muskaan n arnav will be connected through d swimming pool...i believe some intense moments are in store for us n this poolside will be a witness to it😛
My gutter mind started banging at the door when muskaan said that she would do swimming evry morning😉😉
It was a welcome exit of Arnav so that Muskaan n Jiya can share a bond n build a healthy relationship
The most lovely moment of thi part was the way Arnav said bye n Muskaan smiled back...i could not stop myself frm 😍
This guy surely has split personality😕
n as Anjali said lets jst wait n watch what destiny has in store for them

🤣 I wish i could make muskaan swim or atleast fall on the pool for once. Split personality 🤣