Bade Acche Laggte Hai

To kiss or not to kiss? *Spoiler*

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
*edited by VB*

Posting direct content from TC, with or without the link, is not allowed on IF. They are in direct competition with IF and as such their content should not be posted here. But you are welcome to paraphrase their content in a couple of sentences to allow for discussion.

Thanks,

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Maria for sharing..
Even Shakespeare would have said
To Kiss or not to kiss, that is the question(on everyone's lips now)
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

OMG!  What is the big ha ha hoo hoo about it?  I think these things are really making the show more and more popular than anything :)!  While I think it is a bold move, I guess it was what the script demanded and RaYa rocked the episode without any vulgarity!!!

So, way to EK and RaYa!

Cheers, Jay.

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh!!! all of these actors will do it. They are just giving statements like these only cuz they saw the reaction public gave to Ram and Sakshi.

I bet everyone of these actors who so called said "they are not comfortable" will do it. One just needs to grow up and admit that its an Art industry.

Hiten said it right.. There is no harm in it if the show requires it and its justified. As long as the limits are not crossed.

Thank you for sharing πŸ€—
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Thanks Maria for sharing..

Even Shakespeare would have said To Kiss or not to kiss, that is the question(on everyone's lips now)

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maria

Where is the spoiler??πŸ˜•

Btw.. People need to just move on.. There are million things that have happened after March 12th.. Get over it!! And these actors.. My God!! Really some people.. I wonder if they can talk without a script!!😑
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: fosla

Maria

Where is the spoiler??πŸ˜•

Btw.. People need to just move on.. There are million things that have happened after March 12th.. Get over it!! And these actors.. My God!! Really some people.. I wonder if they can talk without a script!!😑

Angie.. this is an article from other website which shouldn't be posted here. Hence just posted the content.. And we have to post it as spoiler, otherwise topic would be closed.. there are no spoilers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
yaar sab kiss kare gaye when scene demands they do
aur wasie bhi yaar ek baat hai har show mein actor touching  eachother  come closer eacother  very close that u can not find they married or not that what is the pro iif married couple do it of their C night otherwise there is no more close romanceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks like sour grapes to me. Or may be they know that they cannot Rock it like Ram and Sakshi,. RK ans ST were awesome. They really scorched the screen it was well presented and aesthetically shot. 
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing...I'm not understanding why they are making such a news out of it...if we take a cue at Maryada serial there was a strong lip lock scene...even bolder than BALH...then why talking only on BALH...if we carefully follow that part has aired after 11 o clock...