3/16:WU (UV killed Akash but is he really dead?)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Manyata telling the inspector to arrest Rajmata. Brijraj and the whole family are shocked to see this. The inspector requests Rajmata to come with them to the police station for questioning.  Briraj expresses his anger towards Manyata but Rajmata stops him saying that she respects and follows the law hence will go with the inspector. Rajmata walks out of the mahal with the police and sees UV outside who doesn't meet her eyes (I seriously wonder if this is Rajmata and UV's plan or if UV did infact backstabbed his Dadisahab).

Komal tries to explain Manyata about how her behavior is not right. She shouldn't have brought the police at home and got her own grandmother arrested. Komal requests Manyata to take back her FIR. (so Komal sees to gotten back her brain!) Manyata says she will take it back when Rajmata releases Akash.

UV walks up to her while Manyata comes out towards them. Rajmata says that for the first time they are not standing together but against each other. Rajmata questions why he did this to which UV replies that he had to do it. Rajmata tells Manyata that at the end she had to seek the help of a Rajwada. She tells Manyata that she is fighting against rajwada by taking the help of a rajwada. UV apologizes to Rajmata saying he didn't want to do this but he couldn't see Manyata alone and defeated. Rajmata says that she is happy to know that there is someone with Manyata. Rajmata then tells the police officer to lets go.(I love her character, the way she carries herself even in such a situation... It seems like she is leading the police rather than the police leading her to the station!).

Rajmata then points to the police van and questions if she has to go with them in it. The inspector tells her that she can come in her own car. Manyata yells at the inspector saying why not arrange a plane for her.

The comissnor who has been called by Brijraj comes to mahal and apologizes to Rajmata saying the junior officer should not have written such a report against her. Manyata tries to object but the comisnor tells her that it's a family matter hence sort it out by themselves rather than dragging the matter to the police station. Brijraj thanks the commisnor and glares at UV and Manyata (I love how Briraj is always saying and doing the right thing! This guy knows no politics only how a family should behave and treat each other!). He turns to UV and says that he never thought he would go against them in trying to become a hero in Manyata's eyes. UV tells him that he is just trying to help Manyata and make her see the truth that Akash left on his own accord. Rajmata tells Brijraj that if Manyata wants the police to question her then she will and she should be treated as any other citizen.  

The commisnor says that they can question her at the mahal too. Manyata objects to this again (will she just shut up 😡) Brijraj tells the commisnor that he will not question her anything until their attorney is present. Rajmata denies it saying she is ready for their questioning and leads them all inside the mahal. Manyata says she wants to be present while they question her (does she realize she as a commoner can't make such demands? I hate how uses her title whenever she wants and then denies and insults it when she has no use of it! Can someone please tell her she can't just switch her title on and off ). Rajmata agrees to her demand. UV keeps on trying to hide his face from Brijraj and them gives a smirk behind  Brijraj's back. J pulls  him aside and tells him that she is impressed by his move and how he trapped Rajmata in this whole thing and then shows him the fight clip on her cell phone. UV in shock watches the video clip of him fighting with Akash (and we get a repeat of the whole fight!) and it is finally revealed that Akash fell off the cliff while UV was hitting him. UV is disturbed to see this while J asks him how Manyata would feel once she gets to know that he is the one who killed Akash. Episode ends on UV looking guilty and worried while J keeps on smirking (can I just slap that smirk off her better yet how about UV killed J off too!).

Precap:

Manyata in Rajmata's study reading Akash's letter out loud AGAIN!  

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. I don't think Akash will leave so soon. Or maybe the CV's will bring him back after a while.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update ..but i feel UV Will feel terrible that akash fell of accidentally but that crook wouldn't have fallen or anything...
also i feel UV and rajmata's plan is amazing ..it is just a simple plan...by 2
brij cant catch her frequency...he is not smart enough...
akash is so not dead...

nivedita_21 thumbnail
Thanks for the update, i don't think Akash is dead i'm sure he will come back from the dead. I just hate to see UV feeling all guilty but he did say to Manyata that he goes all hire wire when he losses Manyata. But seeing his reaction when Akash fell i don't think he wanted to kill Akash he just wanted to bash him up badly. 
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
oh god i hope he is alive just for UV's sake...

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There is no point in watching the show now.
Manveer don't seem to be happening at all.

Great update :)
xpakigirlx thumbnail
manyaata i so want your heart to be broken in million peices
roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

awesome update ..but i feel UV Will feel terrible that akash fell of accidentally but that crook wouldn't have fallen or anything...

also i feel UV and rajmata's plan is amazing ..it is just a simple plan...by 2
brij cant catch her frequency...he is not smart enough...
akash is so not dead...

i also think dat akash is not dead may b its j n akashs plan to trap uv 
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm i think majnu is still a live..
thanx for update sarah
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To me Udayveer is selfish since he is playing with Manyata's trust to get her. Instead he should fulfill all of Manyata's wishes even if the wish is to be with Akash if he truely loves her. This is what true lovers do.
If you truely love someone and your family strictly wants you to be with someone else and is playing such games to make you listen to them, what would you do. It is so easy to say we want Manveer but if you are in the position of Manyata, will you crush your love/ wishes for your family's demands? Get in to her shoes and think. You might think this is just a serial and trps depend on you all so cvs should change story  by listening to you. But in real life also anyone can be in such a situation like Manyata.
I am not Monash or Manveer fan. I am a neutral person looking at it through the point of view of reality. No offense to anyone intended.