Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
^ i disagree i think nakusha really wants to say "no saab no more kids!" not for a while anyway.πŸ˜‰  I cant actually believe Dutta is talking of junior number two knowing how much pain nakushas gone/is going through. i thought Dutta would be the type to maybe want a second child yet keep quite about it just because naku would have face another ordeal and that he wouldn't want.
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jagruti u could be right, i was just speculating as  the blushing might be because he was teasing her about it , he doesn't have to be seriousπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
^ your right it does seem like dutta is teasing or he genuinely might be thinking about it for real who knows but it was just a thought from my side. just interesting to see the type of character ive built up to mind as a reader and what our writers portray. joe bhi ho got to admit its cute!😳 looking forward to the next episode just for this particular moment.
tahera57 thumbnail
me too. now till end ,all xciting stuff. i'm also hoping abhijay and dutta will start seeing  eye to eye.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely promo...a work of art and excellence.

Kala...😑   For how long do we have to bear this vicious viper...I despise her

Special Request...want a humiliating, undignified and degrading end for this character through the hands of these goons. She should suffer painfully for each of her sins.

Dutta, Baaji or AS should not have to dirty their hands with Kala's blood.

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
just got one questn in mind abt Kala. hw can she want to do bad a small baby like durva who is so little & small is she got no heart at all or is her charctr made over negative bcz v hv to hate her her enemy with D is all diff bt hw can she be so bad & not sorry for anything then does she love AS true or is it oly her idea tht she love As & sister?
tahera57 thumbnail
mali. i don't think she knows the true meaning of love. in her hate for dutta she did put AS under house arrest.  her mind is just twisted... she is incapable of the emotion called love. 
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That Durva is a tiny, frail, few days old baby makes no dent in Kala's conscious. The only thing that matters to her is that the soul & core of DSP's being resides in that little one & hence to annihilate DSP entirely Durva must be annihilated.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update. Its such a sweet sight to see Naku hold her precious bundle and just watch her sleep. As new parents Dutta and Naku want to spend every moment possible with their little one. Baby Durva is even more precious to them as they almost lost her.
Now coming to theme of the day-Babi's exit. I dont get what's the hurry irrespective of the tradition. Ganpat and Sethji arent going so why she wants to make a quick exit? And traditions are applicable to normal babies who go home with their mommy 2-3 days after birth and not for premature baby like Baby Durva who is weeks away from going home. So couldnt Babi stay around and support her daughter during her tough time?
Now comments on Kala...I would have been surprised if she wouldnt have tried to excute this diabolic plan of keeping Baby Durva away from her father. She is so crazy. But really that chap Kalya...did he have to accept such a supari? Even Dutta was a contract killer but he would have never done such a job. 
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@tahera & zubydutta true u said bt that is why i m thking how csn she be so evil to think bad of a small baby? she have no heart at all how come then she wants AS so much in life if she feels no feelin for small baby like durva 😭 can some be so bad?
@ksh v well told kalay took supari bt D wld not hv done so bad thing that is why he is better from all badp eople there i think now Sp also knw the diff thast why he comes to save baby