Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -malli-

@tahera & zubydutta true u said bt that is why i m thking how csn she be so evil to think bad of a small baby? she have no heart at all how come then she wants AS so much in life if she feels no feelin for small baby like durva 😭 can some be so bad?
@ksh v well told kalay took supari bt D wld not hv done so bad thing that is why he is better from all badp eople there i think now Sp also knw the diff thast why he comes to save baby

Unfortunately people like Kala do exist.You may have heard of Baby Falak,Malli She was a two year old baby whose mother left her in the care of complete strangers to remarry.Those ppl sold her off to someone else.That guy left her in the care of another kid who couldn't put up with the baby's crying & so decided to quiten her by biting & burning her with a hot rod all over her tiny body. She died after a painful two month hospital stay.You can count the number of Kalas in this horror saga?
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ppl who even think of harming innocents to get revenge are cowards ...have no courage to face reality , hence choose to harm the defenseless . 

Kala u r better than the devil himself ...No need of any recommendation , ur entry to hell has been fixed . 
I also see that  the good and auspicious day for ur entry is near , very near.  ...So get ready babes for U will be soon travelling  to the under world for eternity 

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting discussion happening about "evil and bad". 

My view: I think there is no measurement to "evilness". A lot of times when someone is blinded by rage and revenge, they simply do not realise when they cross the line of fairness and become completely depraved. I think Kala has reached that point. And very well pointed out Zuby about Baby Falak, there are really people like that . And also like Kala. I don't know whether now her struggle is more for the "power" she wants  from Dutta or for simply satisfying her twisted ego. But why only Durva. she also used her own son to save her skin and almost had him fall from the upper floor - although she knew fully well that someone will save him but the "intention" was still not pure. She killed an ailing Damodar - agreed that she had her own sense of revenge with Damodar but still the way she did it and the entire "conduct" reveals a lot of things about people. and then Sudarshan - though she didnt kill him actually, her lack of feeling for getting her own sister's husband out of the way to save her skin tells u a lot about what she thinks. I think such people are completely beyond redemption unless something they sow comes back to hit them really hard. 
Kala certainly deserves that experience to see how deep she has fallen into a dark pitch of her own hatred. 
And no, I don't think she loves her sisters, but i am not sure if she loves Aaisaheb or is it only her 'goal' to have her mother back on her side? At times I do feel she feels deprived and so she does feel something for aaisaheb. Dont know for sure! 

Yuvi, Zuby, Ksh, Malli, Raj (how have u been?), Ani, Nakusha, Minaxi, Jagruti (loved all ur comments for all the epis, thanks so much dear!), Anisha, Tahera, Priya, Tamanna and Ivy. Thank u all for the comments.

about babi scene : i guess the writer wanted to convey something about Babi, but yes, i think that was the end of her character in this series and she has been packed off πŸ˜† 

Thanks for the comments on the promo. Very true Zuby  it is at times tough to believe that these footage are not from the same show, but then this is how a show is also put together. the footage is completely disjointed at times and it still appears like it is happening in real-time as u see it πŸ˜³ we have had the privilege of having some amazing promo-makers right since the beginning! 

Shall be up soon...  tonight!! 
Cheers!!
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Interesting discussion happening about "evil and bad". 

My view: I think there is no measurement to "evilness". A lot of times when someone is blinded by rage and revenge, they simply do not realise when they cross the line of fairness and become completely depraved. I think Kala has reached that point. And very well pointed out Zuby about Baby Falak, there are really people like that . And also like Kala. I don't know whether now her struggle is more for the "power" she wants  from Dutta or for simply satisfying her twisted ego. But why only Durva. she also used her own son to save her skin and almost had him fall from the upper floor - although she knew fully well that someone will save him but the "intention" was still not pure. She killed an ailing Damodar - agreed that she had her own sense of revenge with Damodar but still the way she did it and the entire "conduct" reveals a lot of things about people. and then Sudarshan - though she didnt kill him actually, her lack of feeling for getting her own sister's husband out of the way to save her skin tells u a lot about what she thinks. I think such people are completely beyond redemption unless something they sow comes back to hit them really hard. mayb in ekta's ishtyle, SP's soul shud cum 2 earth n pay kala a visitπŸ˜†
Kala certainly deserves that experience to see how deep she has fallen into a dark pitch of her own hatred. 
And no, I don't think she loves her sisters, but i am not sure if she loves Aaisaheb or is it only her 'goal' to have her mother back on her side? At times I do feel she feels deprived and so she does feel something for aaisaheb. Dont know for sure! 

Yuvi, Zuby, Ksh, Malli, Raj (how have u been?) very ill 2day

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yuvika_15    take care dear.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Now now for a minute i thought SP is Abhijay and i was wondering what happened to his soul! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but yes, may be Shri Shriram Nageshwar Patil must come down and give her one tight slap while she is busy sipping her drink in the dark and muttering curses to Dutta and family.. Oh what look will she have on her ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Kya hua? πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

@blue...🀣 haha shub shub bolo...me dnt wnt him 2 die...he's a gd man...
SP: bad behaviour πŸ˜†
kala: ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked baba marne ke baad aap kitney young lagte ho🀣

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Thanks for the lovely promo...a work of art and excellence.

Kala...😑   For how long do we have to bear this vicious viper...I despise her

Special Request...want a humiliating, undignified and degrading end for this character through the hands of these goons. She should suffer painfully for each of her sins.

Dutta, Baaji or AS should not have to dirty their hands with Kala's blood.

Actually ivy there is nothing on this planet earth to equal her sins, maybe hell holds something worthwhile for kala...  she is beyond evil, a psychopath !
tahera57 thumbnail
hi, bharti, we know the  ES has been completed by the writers, but an end for kala i would suggest is to send her to mental assylum,to be treated like mad. KNOWING FULL WELL, she is not mad but cruel. she should be tormented there night and day. just having to stay out of sane peopl's company. and never be released.πŸ˜ƒ
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hi, bharti, we know the ES has been completed by the writers, but an end for kala i would suggest is to send her to mental assylum,to be treated like mad. KNOWING FULL WELL, she is not mad but cruel. she should be tormented there night and day. just having to stay out of sane peopl's company. and never be released.πŸ˜ƒ

true said tahera will b so fun to watch kala getting mental electic shock πŸ˜† i say she is mad only some chemical proble in her brain is there that is why so mad πŸ˜†