Updated: Epi 557: D-N Real Eternal Story(Fr)+PROMO

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome promo... i guess this is the point wer dutta wil realise tht abhijay is not a bad man... cos if he was y wud he save bauli's life... i hpe we gt 2 c sum sort of convo between abhijay-naku...they always seem 2 hav a mre relaxed/thoughtful convo... wer both in a weird way do respect 1 another's thoughts... bt unfortunately want the opposite...abhijay wnts dutta punished in jail while naku obv wants dutta 2 stay with her/their daughter...

my msg 2 kala: yeh bura bhala karte karte khud mar jayegiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i can c her end is near...attacking bauli is the final nail in the coffin...tht wil do it 4 dutta... he's mre protective 4 bauli than any1 else in this world...he may 4giv all she did 2 him, naku n their family, bt neva wil he bare any harm cumin 2 his daughter... its always a dif case wen it cums 2 ur own FLESH and blood...ur OWN child

no worries abt the delay BB... πŸ€—
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And I thought this woman could sink no lower!😑😑😑😑 Kasam hain aapko BB agar iss aurat ko zinda chhoda serial ke end mein toh...😑😑😑😑

Seems Abhi will redeem himself in the eyes of Patil Saab.

Thanks BB for the lovely promoπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A word of appreciation to our incredibly talented promo makers. I have never seen anything like this😲 There is no visual footage of the episodes but no one absolutely no one who does not know of the arrangement here will believe that seeing the promos.HATS OFFF!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what is ths sick woman plannin to do to bauli?? 😑 if one khoon s maaf then i'll oly kill her 😑 sick sick woman! i dont want to see her alive in the end BB she is horrible & deserve no mercy let polic kill her in pain encounter & end her story she is so sick i m sure D is nt gong to leave her nw wher is balu dada he should beat her black & green sicko & tht nave is so dead nw like mhatre where he'll go he wont knwo
BB i love the music for this promo its music tht play when D is v v v angry can u tell where i cn get plain music widout dialogur & othr sound plss i want it 😍
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the promo BB. Abhi in a dupatta...LMAO.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Promo BB,,πŸ‘ 

and hats off to  the video makers  AWESOME ,,, work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

looking forward to  Abhi and Dutta convo ,,,,😳😳 Angry dutta in action ,
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Thanks for the promo BB. Abhi in a dupatta...LMAO.

Nah Shreya.Its a kaffan ka kapdaπŸ˜† Kaffan bandh kar aaya hain Princess Druva ko bachane ACP πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Love the promo...amazing work...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looking forward to the episode...and I hate Kala right now. 😑

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great promo looking frwd 😊