Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

BB,thanks for the promo, Kala should meet such an end, it should be witnessed by Nave, Vyas. All of them wants to play games, everyone else are just mohras for them, it is high time they should pay for their crimes. Abhi got to know about this plan, that means he has informers among Kala & Nave.

Very well made promo👏👏👏, thanks. Regarding the epi, we will wait, I know it will be exciting😊
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

hello there! hope everybody has had a lovely week, sorry to hear your stuck in a meeting but thank you bb for being around to update these amazing episodes. Ive spent my evening playing catch up on this weeks thread so here is what i think, tried to keep it short but i couldn't help my self (adaat se majboor..)hope everybody else is loving life.. over and out for now..i will back later for today's episode😉

Mondays episode 553

Aw dutta is already an amazing dad and farther like daughter bahuli seems to be full of anger. The moment where nakusha forgets dutta cannot yet touch his daughter was so emotional, I could just the look on dutta face.  Two favorite moments of Mondays episode for me have to be duttas conversation to a sleeping nakusha. Their embrace after she wakes up. i'm assuming she overheard his words. Second highlight has to be baaji kaka! He is such a sweet heart bless him and already junior number two ki aur ishaara ho raha hai! 😍couldn't believe  that poor nakushas just been through hell aur phir se.? its rather sweet that she blushes even now.   Regarding Abhijay I'm guessing he wants to  make sure  Dutta and the family are protect rather than keep a watch on him for the harm he could cause. Its going to be interesting to see which way this going to go.

Tuesdays episode 554

Okay so coming to an important topic brought up by baaji kaka ..duttas bachelor party hey! Patil sahib ke asli rang dikh rahe hai (hope zuby is reading this ise bhi toe pata chale! What her patidev gets up to part-time. 😆) but after the emotional rollercoaster some humor is needed so thanking baaji for that, can just imagine nakushas expression hearing about this maanchali muni!  Its okay for her to hit dutta at this point permission is granted. So gavit goes undercover to find abhijay but I just hope that abhijay reads under the lines I'm hoping he sees the scale at which politics is being played to throw dutta. As for kala just find her really annoying. The moment in the end with nakusha holding her baby for the first time, I could almost feel duttas pain, the moment dutta is able to hold his daughter will be something special indeed.

Wednesday episode 555

Dutta and bhauli have already teamed up! Just too adorable and dutta acknowledging the pain nakusha has carried all her life. He is going to make sure his little princess doesn't go through the same. Dutta is such an adorable dad bhauli even gets to choose her own name!!. I think that this game between farther and daughter was  a fix😆. "Joe naam baba ko pasand nahin aayay woh bhauli ko bhi nahin!" Dutta in the end has his way and his choice of name couldn't have been any better "Durva"  - Perfect!.  P.S  in response to the writers note..thank you every single element is picture perfect.

Thursday episode 556

So we got our "shanti" after all hey! Really enjoyed reading Abhi's contribution today, hes obviously planning to bring the likes of nave down and he probably also knows that his farther inlaw is involved in some shape or form. I did  assumed that Nave was the culprit but not really Vyas anyhow two birds with one stone. Dutta shri ram patil is back, I didn't quite understand what he plans to do with the other political runners, simply pitch them all against vyas?😕  Maybe todays episode will help me understand.

Looking forward to todays episode, thanks bb and of course our writer.

jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i lyk abhijay fr the frst tym. he is nt atall bad nah. and kala kala kala tera kya hoga tu to gayi abb. or koi nehi mila tjhe hamla karne k liye. bauli se khelna nt gud dr wo v dutta ki bauli how dare u hv. BB kala ko marne se pahele mental hospital jarur vejna. She need a high electric shock. She is totally psyco. Thnkxxx a lot BB fr the writtn promo waiting fr the fullone
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hellos! Now uploaded! 😳 Catch u all over the weekend.
Enjoy when u read! 
Cheers!!
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
baabi decide to go nakku sad

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice episode, Babi & Naku's emotional talks were good. She is happy about Naku 's safe secure life with Datta & Durva.
Datta has started his work of making good, genuine people stand in the election. Vyas will be shocked at this.
They have located Abhi, hope they find out who actually was behind this attack.
Kala, the mentally sick & psyco wants to kidnapp baby Durva. Waiting for next week's epi.
Thanks BB & the writers👏
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Good morning guys, well its morning in the part of the world i'm posting this from.😉 This episode turned out to be a midnight read for me, that thing when you go to sleep to early and then wake up in the middle of the night (not a good idea🥱)
Back to the subject Fridays episode, as ever thank you very much bb and writers for your effort. As far as storyline is concerned Duttas play in politics is going to be interesting, he is doing the right thing my getting those elected who deserve it. Apart of me would have loved Dutta to stand against Vyas. An open war and all that but i guess thats not appropriate.
The only thing i will say is baabi and her emotional attchar😔, its okay at times but personally i think it was uncalled for in this episode. She has a little grandaughter 😍she should be jumping up and down in joy not crying her eyes out. That too making naku cry when shes already been through enough.  Dutta bless him cant even go near his little one you don't see him crying his eyes out not in front of naku anyway.  Im waiting for the day Dutta takes baabi aside and tells her to put an end to her ganga bahana😆..i guess Dutta is too much of a good son in-law for that but you never know😉
No comments on kala she'll get whats coming to her, as for Abhijay he can look after himself. The promo for next week looks really good, looking forward to next week.
Thank you
Jag

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jaggu: Very well said👏 It was an unnecessary Emo Atyachar🥱 Skipped it a bit.Maybe I missed it but just where is she off to when her "Rani" needs her the most?😕 Who takes off this way while their just born grandbaby & daughter are still in the hospital?Never did like her much.🤢
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^babi always boring baby also went to sleep 😆 even i dint udstnd why she want to go back now but then i got the pt hehehehehe v simple writerji want naku to be alone in hosp wid baby D for kala attack so baji goes leave babi & D goes to kill abij but SP comes to hosp to save naku 😆 hehehe hai na writerjee? 😉 one torture scene bt me not complain bcz babi going so jaane se pehle litle torture ok happy forever widout her sob hehehehe
bt on srs now i like babi naku convo always ydy also ws ok but v long bt like hw babi tell naku that D got more pain to see bauli in pain when naku ws not awake & hw he was more trouble than naku in whole thing. true babi D always take more pain & so much time bcz of u only 😡
kala what is she doing to baby? kidnap & throw like anath sick kala 😡 gone total mad jo bala na samje bura na samje nw D will make ur bala bura in one color only on ur face u wait & see 😡
abt kala & goon convo remind me of madan charatcer fro shubh viva saying current current again & again 😆
thnx to u BB & writerjee fo taking babi out forevr hehehehehe :)
waiting for all action 8 more epi left BB, correct?
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nice ud BB&writerji,   so sher nikla shikar karnay sare shaher kay billi choohay marnay. vyas ko aisa jhatka lagay ga, jis dutta se mil kar usne salon baad ka intizaar khatam hone ka socha wohi ab uski kashti hamesha ke liyay dibo dega.  sau din sunar ke ek din lohar ka.all that action would have set the screen on fire seeing the end of so many baddies taken one by one. action from dutta baji balu dada and not to forget sp.

babi happy for her daughter, leaving her in such a secure loving environment which she herself could never provide for her, what else could a mother ask. she stayed as long as decent for a mother to be in sil's home,and in the hour of her daughter's need. accha hai action shru hone se pehlay rona dhona is over . now AS  inviting her back for wedding makes me think we will not see baji's wedding in full detail.

kala kay plan kabhi kamyaab huway hain jo ab honge. why doesn't she give up already and admit defeat.  it would have served her right if she lived long enough to see her own son hating her for all her wrong deeds. but alas it won't happen as surely her end is near.

precap: dutta also on bandwagon for Patil junior?  lage raho senior Patil saab nakku won't say no to u ever  always razi 😉😉