Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarStruckLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

HEY GUYZ...THNX FOR LIKING THE PREVIOUS POST...THIS IS PART 5 ... SO PLZZZ READ AND LIKE...

PART5

He just kept looking in her eyes , he wanted to see how she felt at the fact that he had sang.

And all he could see was surprise and happiness. But soon Rohan's voice broke the thoughts.

Rohan: Guyz challo lets go to our rooms its late.

Pia: Haan yaar ...waise bhi kal hum sab girls ko 5:00 clock ko uthna hain.

Prem: Kyun?
Pia: Kal Karvachauth hain aur sunrise se pehele hum jitna khaenge ...utne pe hii hume whole day stay karna hain.

Prem: Oh ...theek hain tum sab sone jao

Everyone got ready to go , Manvi really wanted to talk to Virat but she never found him alone.

Well she could talk to him tommorow

NEXT DAY

Kiya woke up Manvi at 5;00.

Manvi: Mujhe itna jaldi kyun uthaya.

Kiya: Bhul gayi na ...aaj karvachauth hain tu vrath nahi rakh rahi...main rakh rahi hoon

Now Manvi felt guilty , if Kiya could fast even she could,but then she remembered her last karvachauth at the Vadheras ... how she fainted

. But then that was last year ... she knew she could fast for thee day.

Manvi: Oh , sorry I forgot ... tu jaa main aati hoon.

Kiya: Jaldi aa

And then Manvi got ready and came down.

When she saw the dinig table she was speechless...it had almost all the food u could think about.

Kiya: Wow aunty agar sirf vrath ke liye itna khana hain to main keheti hoon ki har din karvachauth ho.

Manvi: Plz aisa mat bol ha din bhuke rahna mujhse nahi hoga.

Everyone laughed and then started eating. In half hour everyone was full and were sure that if they ate one more piece of food they would burst. They workers started to clear the table when Pia's mom made an announcment.

Aunty: Suno aaj mehendi ki rasm bhi hain jo do ghanton mein shuru ho jaayegi...so all of u go get ready.

And then aunty went and all the girls were alone...just thinking of mehendi made Manvi remember Jeevika's mehendi where she was indirectly the reason of Virat singing again...and then she remembered that she had to ask him about last night...but Kiya's voice broke Manvi's thoughts

Kiya: Yaar Manvi hume yeh bata ki wahan Chandigarh mein karvachauth kaise manaya jata hain.

Manvi: Kyun Karvachauth har jagah par different tareekhe se manate hai kya...jaise humne yahan kia waise hii wahan par bhi hoga.

Pia: So no difference.

Manvi: Haan last karvachauth ko Jiju ne di ke liye bhi vrath rakha tha...shayad aaj bhi rakha hoga.

Kiya: Wow yaar Jiju kitne sweet hain...di ke liye vrath ... so sweet.

Manvi just smiled...she was so happy that her di had got Viren as her husband.

Manvi: Waise aaj mehendi hone ka ek faida hain...agar humare haaton par mehendi hogi to hum kucch bhi nahi kha paayenge...which will help us in continuing our fast.

Pia: That's true.

And off they all went .

SCENE SHIFT

The mehendi function was informal unlike the one at Vadhera;s where no men were allowed. But in this one men were allowed to come.

Pia's family had booked proffesionals to come and apply mehendi.

Everyone was getting mehendi applied on their hands even Manvi though she dint like Mehendi as it itched her hand. She was nicely looking around when she saw Virat pass.

Manvi: Viraaat ; she shouted .

Virat coming towards her : Ji Chaudharain ji boliye .

Manvi : Mujhe di se baat karni hain ... call lagao.

Virat: Theek hain main call karta hun tab tak tum apple khao lo ; and gives her the apple

Manvi hesetating : Um Virat ... main nahi kha sakti.

Virat looks at her : Kyun and then sees her hands , "Oh mehendi lagayi hain isseliye , well no problem main khilata hoon lo.

And takes the apple close to her mouth .

Manvi: Nahi Virat woh aaj karvachauth hain

Viart: "To" and then looks at her closely..." no , dont tell me tumne bhi vrath rakha hain.

Manvi: Gives a small nod...haan

Virat now getting angry but with care: Kyun???

Manvi: Kyun matlab, sab ladkiyan vrath rakh rahi hain...to main hi nahi rakhti to accha nahi lagta.

Virat: Manvi mujhe kucch nahi pata ... main sirf itna jaanta hoon ki poore din bhooke rehne par tumhari tabyat khrab ho jaati hain...last karvachauth yaad nahi???

Manvi: Virat woh past tha yeh present hain aur mujhe pata hain ki iss karvachauth mujhe kucch nahi hoga ... so fikar karna chodo aur di ko call lagao.

Virat: Ok challenge kii aaj raat ko tum faint nahi hogi.

Manvi: Done , ab chalo di ko phone karo aur Virat...

Virat: Pata hain tum kya kahoongi " Virat plz di ko mat batana ki maine vrath rakha hain"

nahi bataunga.

Manvi: Thank you and gives her super sweet smile.

Virat dials Jeevika's no. , Manvi plans to surprise Jeevika with talking first as she dint tell her about her Manali trip till now.

Jeevika : Hello Virat

Manvi: Diii

Jeevika: Mannu tu

Manvi : Hello di kaisi ho aap.

Jeevika: Mannu tu kahan hain aur Virat ke phone se kyun bol rahi hain , Virat kahan hain...Mannu tum dono ek saath ho na , kahan ho , aur kya kar rahe ho ...mannu what's going on?

Manvi had put the phone on loud speaker so Virat could also hear the talk and after hearing her Di's questions all she could do was smile.

Manvi: Di aap kitne sawal poonchthi ho? Woh kya hain na ki jis shaadi mein Virat jaane wala tha na ussi shaadi mein main bhi hoon...aap ko Pia yaad hain ... usski shaadi Virat ke dost Prem se ho rahi hain.

Jeevika: Oh par tu ne mujhe pehele kyun nahi bataya?

Manvi: Woh di mere phone ka pehele balance khatam ho gaya aur phir uski charging isseliye aapko phone nahi kar paayi.

Jeevika: Oh theek hain par Virat kahan hain aur tum dono phir se ladayi to nahi kar rahe ho na?

Manvi: Aapka devar bhi yahan hii hain aur hum ladayi nahi kare aisa ho sakta hain kya?

Virat: Hi bhabhi...main janta hoon ki aap mere liye parishaan hain kii main aapki pagal behen ke saath hoon,aur aapki behen to sabka jeena haram kar deti hain...pata nahi main kese rahoonga but don't worry I'll manage.

This brought a smile on Jeevika's face and earned Virat a small punch from Manvi.

Jeevika: Tum dono kabhi bhi aapna ladna bund nahi karoge.

Manvi: Accha di woh sab chodo...dekho aaj karvachauth hain.

Jeevika:Haan to

Manvi: To di kya Jiju ne last time ke tarah iss bar bhi aapke liye vrath rakha hain ya nahi?

Jeevika: Yeh tu tere jiju se poonch le. And gives the phone to Viren.

Viren: Boliye saali saahiba kya poonch rahi thi aap aapki Di ko?

Manvi : Hi jiju woh main di se poonch rahi thi ki kya aapne iss sal bhi unke liye vrath rakha hain ki nahi.

Viren: Main kyun baataoo , kya tumne batayan kii tum aur Virat ek hii shaadi mein ho.Tumne to yeh bhi nahi batayan ki tum Manali jaane wali ho to ab main kyun tumhe tumhare sawal ka jawab doo.

Manvi: Sorry jiju woh mere phone ka pehle balance khatam ho gaya aur phir charging...par aap Virat se to baat karte the na ussne nahi batayan.

Viren: Kahan baat hui usse uska phone bhi switched off aa raha tha.

Manvi: Oh ... par jiju aapko pata hain yahan jab maine aapki aur di ki shaadi ke tasweerain apne friends ko dikhayi to sab aap pe fida ho gaye.

Virat speaks before Viren could: Afterall bhai kiske hain.

Manvi; O hello tum kaho ki tum bhai kiske hon. Tum jiju ke bhai ho isseliye theek thaak dikhtey ho.

Viren: Lo ho gaye na tum dono phir se shuru...kabhi bhi ladna bund nahi kar sakte.

Manvi: Sorry jiju par plzzz batayi na kii kya aapne vrath rakha hain ya nahi.

Viren: Tumhe kya lagta hain.

Manvi: Lagta nahin jiju mujhe 99.9% yakeen hain ki aapne vrath rakha hain.

Viren: Kyun 99.9% kyun full 100% kyun nahi???

Manvi: Jiju woh kya hain na ki Virat keh raha tha ki hume hamesha zindagi mein kisi bhi cheez par poora bharosa nahi karna chahiye pata nahi kab zindagi ka mood change ho jaaye aur jisse pe hum yakeen karte hain woh humara bahrosa tod de. So that's why Virat ke khatir woh .1% chod diya nahi to wapas mujhpe chilata .

Viren : Kya baat hain ... aaj kal Virat ke philoshphy par chalne lagi ho.

Manvi now lost for words: Nahi jiju woh ... um... woh sab chodo mujhe batao na aapne vrath rakha hain na.

Viren: Haan

Manvi bursting with joy : Dekha Virat kahan tha na maine ... Jiju ne vrath rakha hain.

Virat: Arre maine kab nahi kaha humari sharth to tumhare vrath par rakhi hain. - He completley forgot that the phone was on speaker and Jeevika could hear everything.

Jeevika: Mannu ka vrath...Mannu tune vrath rakha hain.

This brought both of them back from their fight and both of them thinking what to say. But Virat handled the situation.

Virat : "Bhabhi woh kya hain na ki Manvi aur mere beech mein sharth hui thi kii kya Manvi poore din vrath rakh sakti hain ya nahi par aapki behen harr gayi dekhiye apple khane lagi." Virat hated to lie espically to his bhabhi and bhai

Manvi making faces at him.

Jeevika; Accha hua harr gayi nahi to wapas chakkar kha ke gir jaati.

Manvi: Pata hain di ... waise di pata hain mere haaton par mehendi lagi hui hain aur mujhe thodi itching ho rahi hain but no problem bahut acchi bhi lag rahi hain.

Jeevika: Wow Mannu tu at last mehendi laga rahi hain.

And then bua called Jeevika..

Jeevika: Accha Mannu main phone rakhti hoon bua bula rahi hain...Ok bye

Manvi: Bye di , take care.

Jeevika : Bye Mannu.

And then they ended their call.

Manvi looked at Virat

Manvi: Virat um sorry

Virat: Kyun

Manvi: Woh mere liye tumne di se jhooth bola taki woh pareshan na ho

Virat: Kya woh sirf tumhari di hain meri bhabhi nahi and smiles.

He goes.

Manvi's mehendi was almost over the only thing left was , putting a letter of someone's name .

Mehendi lady:Ji kiske naam ka letter likhun?

Manvi was not paying attention to her all that was on her mind at that time was Virat...she realized that she hadn't asked him about his singing and even saw that he had left his cell over there itself , so she called his name just when the lady asked about whose name's letter was she supposed to put on her hand.

Manvi only says : Viraat

The lady had assumed that she was supposed to put Virat's V on Manvi's hand and so went no one else but Virat's 'V' in Manvi's mehendi.

That place in mehendi where the initials of either your name or the person who you love or is your life partner is supposed to be put.

Manvi dint see the V she only heared the lady say that her mehendi was done and then Manvi thanked the lady and went with Virat's cell.

AT LATE EVENING

Manvi had given Virat his cell.

And now all the girls were waiting for the moon to come.

Kiya: Yaar yeh chand abhi tak aaya kyun nahi.

Pia : I know na ... itna waqt lag raha hain..im sooo hungry.

Prem: To kucch khalo na

Pia: Kya Prem tum bhi ... yeh vrath important hain aise hii nahi tod sakte.

Prem:Thank god yeh vrath ladkon ke liye nahi hain.

Kiya: That's so mean yaar, Viren jiju se kucch seekho.

Prem: Arre Viren bhai ko kyun beech mein la rahi ho.

Pia: Tumhe nahi pata jiju ne di ke liye last karvachauth vrath rakha tha.

Prem: Woh shaadi ke pehele , aaj phone karke dekho im sure unhone vrath nahi rakha hoga.

Manvi: Woh Prem Jiju ne aaj bhi vrath rakha hain.

Now this maid all the men quiet and lost for words.

Pia: Dekha Jiju di se kitna pyaar karte hain.

Pia was about to continue when Kiya shouted.

Kiya: Dekho dekho chand aa gaya

All the girls got happy and quickly started to do the pooja.

Manvi was looking at the moon and doing the pooja but she couldn't concentrate on the pooja at all. She felt giddy , she was not able to hold herself.
"No Manvi tugir nahi sakti , you have to hold your self."
But she could'nt hold herself , she dint know what to do. She decided to give up as she knew Virat was behind her...somehow she always felt protected when he was around.
She let her hands loose making the pooja plate fall she gave up and let herself fall .
All she heard before fainting was Virat shouting her name.
Everyone was worried for her. Virat knew she had fainted because of the fasting and so without thinking twice he made Manvi drink water.Virat unknowingly had broken Manvi's fast.

isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz continue soon and do pm me...thanks
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG gal... I just finished reading all the parts together... Loved it alot and do PM me when you update
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update!! Please pm me when you update and thanks for the pm.😊
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! i died today... it was sooo good.  Do pm me
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG virat's letter V wriiten on maanvi's hand in mehndi wow cant wait til virat notices tht...
Incredible i loved it continue soon and make it linger and pm me
StarStruckLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guyz thank you so much for liking my FF. So now this part 6.

PART6

Manvi was still unconcious so a doctor was called to check her.

Doctor: Nothing to worry about she fainted due to fasting.Even her haemoglobin is little less so I will give her an injection.

Now Manvi getting an injection made everyone who knew Manvi for one month and more hesitate.

Pia: Doctor is the injection necessary?

Doctor: Yes

Kiya: Don't worry she's unconcious. Doctor continue.

Just as the doctor was filling the syringe Manvi woke up. Kiya noticed this the first and quickly showed it Pia. Virat too noticed that Manvi had already seen the injection and was about to give a big scream ... so to stop her from doing so he quickly covered her mouth making everyone in the room confused.

Virat covering her mouth : Manvi dekho plz don't shout yeh injection tumhare acche ke liye lagane wale hain." He then removed his hand and thankfully she dint shout.

Manvi: Injection kyun??? Dekhiye doctor mujhe kucch nahi hua hain . Please mera khoon mat choosiye.

Virat: Manvi yeh tumhara khoon choos nahi rahe balki tumhara khoon theek kar rahe hain ... so shut up.

Manvi : Nahiii plzzz no

Doctor : Manvi kucch nahi hoga ... it will be just an insect bite.

Pia : Manvi tum injection ki tarah mat dekho

Manvi : To kaha dekkhoo.

Kiya : Chand sitaron ki tarah dekho.

Manvi : Woh ussi side mein hain jaha injection lagega.

Virat : To mere tarah dekho , look at me. " And gives a small wink at Pia which she understood well.

Manvi looks at Virat: Tumhe tum mein kya hain dekhne ke liye. Bandar jaise shakal leke paida hue ho . Aur kya tum humesha apne aap ko Chandigarh ka sabse hot and handsome ladka kehke ghumte ho. Pata nahi kon woh pagal ladki hogi joh tumhe pyarr karegi.

Manvi was so busy in fighting with Virat that she hadn't noticed that Pia had signalled the doctor to give Manvi the injection and he had even given her the injection.

Doctor removing the injection : Ho gaya , now you will be fine.

Manvi now realized that the doctor had given her the injection. She first looked at her hand then the doctor and then at Virat who was smiling happily. It took Manvi 2 seconds for understanding that it was Virat's plan.

Manvi: Ho gaya? Wow mujhe pata bhi nahi chala.

Pia: Nice idea Virat.

Manvi just looks at Virat and gets a weird feeling. It was as if he understood her the most. He almost always had a solution to her problem. Somehow it felt good.

The doctor went.

Pia : Manvi tu ab direct kal hii iss bed se utrongi...got it.

Manvi gives a small nod.

Virat : I'll stay with her... waise bhi i dont trust her jaise hii hum gaye madam uthi bed se.

Manvi somehow dint mind that.

But then she remembered something.

Manvi: Par mujhe mera vrath todna hain.

Pia: Arre tera vrath tuth chooka hain.

Manvi: Kyaaa

Kiya: Haan jaab tu behosh hui thi thi tab Virat ne tujhe paani pilaya aur tera vrath tod diya.

Manvi looks at Virat: Kya tumne mera vrath kyun toda.

Virat: O hello ded futiya tum fasting ke vajh se faint hui thi. To isseliye maine tumhe paani pilaya.

Pia's mom : Manvi bete koi baat nahi ... agar tum paani nahi peeti to tumhari tabyat aur khrab ho jaati aur waise bhi yeh vrath zyaada imp. shaadi ke baad hota hain. Isseliye iss baat ki chinta mat karo ki Virat ne tumhara vrath toda.

Manvi : Ok aunty agar aap keh rahi hain to theek hain. Chep iss baar tumhe maaf kar diya.

Virat gives a small nod.

Pia: Manvi hum tumhara aur Virat ka khana room mein pahuncha denge.

Manvi nods.

Everyone goes and Virat Manvi are left alone in the room.

Manvi : Virat tumse ek favour chahiye tha.

Virat : Yehi na ki main yeh baat bhabhi ko na batau...chill i wont tell.

Manvi smiles : Thank You.

Manvi thought that this was the perfect time to ask Virat about his singing.He was sitting right next to her.

Manvi : Virat kya main tumse kucch poonch sakti hoon.

Virat: Ya for sure.

Manvi : Virat woh kal tumne woh gana ...

Virat, realizing Manvi's whole question , gives a small smile. Manvi is confused.

Virat : Manvi tumhe yaad hain jis din maine tumhe Maya ke baare mein bataya tha to tum hassi thi aur mujhe samjhayan ki Maya ke wajh se main gana nahi ga kar sirf yeh dikha raha tha ki Maya abh bhi mere present ko affect karti hain . Abhi bhi mera past mere present ke decisions ko affect karta hain. And I never want that Maya in anyway is still a part of my present so thats why I sang. Agar tum mujhe nai smhati to shayad main abhi bhi woh angry young man rehta.

Manvi is happy that Virat was singing because of her .

Virat continues : Manvi tumhe pata hain Uss din gana ga ke mujhe sacchi mein bahut accha laga. I felt myself again.

Manvi smiles : Virat I'm glad ki mere samjhane se tum phirse gana ga rahe ho.

Virat: Aur kyunki tumhari wajah se mainne gana gane ka faisla liya isseliye soccha ki mera pehla gana tumhare liye gaoon.

Manvi now surprised : Virat woh gana mere liye tha.

Virat nods

Manvi dint know what to say , whether to fight with him to sing such a song for her that somehow made fun of the girl or to be happy that Virat dedicated his first song in two years to her.

She was just trying to figure out what to say when the door opened a a waiter came with food.

They both thanked him and he went . When Manvi saw the food she ... um as Virat would say pounced on it as a bhooki sherni.

Virat : Waise ab tumhe ek baat to maani hi padegi.

Manvi: Kya
Virat : Yahi ki main sacchi mein tumhare liye lucky hun.
Manvi : Agree kare meri jhoothi.
Virat : To kal main tumhe uthane ke liye nahi aaoonga.
Manvi : Theek hain - But somewhere she felt that that wouldn't happen.

They talked for a long time , it was Kiya who came into the room as she wanted to sleep with Manvi.

Kiya interupting their talk : "Manvi tu abhi bhi jaag rahi hain it's 12:00 clock" and then she saw Virat too.

They both hadn't realized that they were talking for such a long time.

Kiya: Virat tumhara kam khatam it is 12 tum jao aur so jao aur Manvi tum bhi afterall kal sangeet hain humein dhamaal karni hain.

Now sangeet bought back the memories of Jeevika Viren's sangeet and all the memories related with it .

But then that was past and present was Pia and Rohan's sangeet which would be a blast.

Virat waved Manvi a slight good bye to which she smiled.

NEXT DAY

Virat did come to wake Manvi up. And she was not surprised.
Manvi : Main jaanthi thi ke tum aaonge.
Virat just smiles : Challo get ready and come.
Manvi gives a smile and goes to get ready.

AT THE SANGEET

The girls had thought of doing a parody . But she and Kiya had approved Pia before doing the parody so no tension.

After some time

The parody was done and it was appreciated by everyone.

Now it was time for the boys to do something.

The curtains which were covering the stage were slowly getting drawed back.

And then everyone saw that the stage had become one of a band. There were drums guitar and the mike.

Rohan was there at the drums and Virat was holding the guitar and standing near the mike.

Rohan decided to give everyone an intro to their perfomance.

Rohan: Guyz aaj hum aap sab ke saamne humara band , jiska koi naam nahi hain ,present karte hain. Main drums bajaoonga aur Virat gayega aur guitar baajayega. So hope u like it.

Manvi was happy that Virat was so serious about his singing.

The music started .

Virat :

Oh yeah..
Tere naam ka kalma kalma kalma
Tere naam ka kalma kalma kalma
Meri jaan ki tu jaan hai biba
Dil tere kurbaan hai biba
Shab-e-gum tujhse hasti hai
Tujhme khushiyaan basti hai
Teri baatein ik raahat si
Seene mein laati hai

Tere naam ka kalma padhta hoon
Aagoshey lub tujhe rakhta hoon
Chalti saansein ruk jaati hai
Jab yaad teri mujhe aati hai
Sehnon ko mere ghere
Rehte hai saaye tere
Meri chahat le aayi
Teri chahat ke phere
Sehnon ko mere ghere
Rehte hai saaye tere
Meri chahat le aayi
Teri chahat ke phere

Aankhon mein tujhko bharke
Jee uthata hoon mein marke
Ab jo bhi saans bachi hai
Khush hoon main tere naam karke
Tere naam ka kalma
Tere naam ka kalma.

Aankhon mein tujhko bharke
Jee uthata hoon mein marke
Ab jo bhi saans bachi hai
Khush hoon main tere naam karke

Shab-e-gum tujhse hasti hai
Tujhme khushiyaan basti hai
Teri baatein ik raahat si
Seene mein laati hai

Tere naam ka kalma
Tere naam ka kalma
Woh ho ho..
Tere naam ka kalma
Kalma..
Kalma..

Everyone applauded.

Manvi somehow felt as if Virat was expressing his feelings through the song ... but then for whom was the song then.

But then Virat was not done there was one more song. But this time he decided to walk around while singing.

He got down and started singing .

Virat : Mere bina main rehne laga hoon
Teri hawa mein behne laga hoon
Jaane main kaise, tera hua hoon
Mujhe toh lagta hai main shayad tere dil ki dua hoon haan
Tujhko jo paaya aha
Toh jeena aaya
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyaan
Tujhko jo paaya aha
Toh jeena aaya

Pehle se zyada
Main jee raha hoon
Tere hi dil se main toh jura hoon
Raahon pe teri, main toh chala hoon
Tu meri manzil hai tere kadmon pe bas rukne laga hoon haan

Tujhko jo paaya (tujhko jo paaya) aha
Toh jeena aaya (jeena aaya)
Toh jeena aaya

Teri nazar mein nayi si adaa hai
Naya sa nasha bhi ghula hai
Kayi dino se bandha tha baadal jo
Tere hi baalon mein khula hai
Teri haddon mein, meri basar hai
Ab tujhe bhi, jaana kidhar hai
Jahan rahe tu, main woh jahan hoon
Jise jiye tu, main woh samaa hoon
Teri wajah se, naya naya hoon
Maine kaha na pehle ab toh yeh main kehne laga hoon
Toh jeena aaya (jeena aaya)
Toh jeena aaya
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyaan.

He was walking around all the guests but somehow his eyes were always on Manvi and then at the last line he came and stood in front of her .

Both of them looking into each other's eyes as if there was no end.

He had finished singing but yet he couldn't draw his eyes from her eyes.They could stand their like that for almost always . He could read her eyes which told him that she was very happy for his singing.

She was able to read his eyes which i=only said that he was happy that she was happy.

But then soon they were back to reality by all the amazing comments Virat and Rohan got for their singing and druming.

AFTER SOME TIME

Manvi waas busily talking with everyone and she yet hadn't ate her dinner. Virat had noticed this and decided to make Manvi's plate. The dinner was in a buffet way and Virat was sure of Manvi's choices amongst all the given dishes. Virat made her dish and went with it to her.

Manvi was talking with some lady when all of sudden a completley ready plate comes in front of her eyes . She stared at the plate and then at the person who was holding it. - Virat.

Manvi confused : Virat yeh kya hain.'

Virat : Tumhara khana.

Manvi : Mera

Virat : Woh kya hain na bandariya kii agar tumhara bas chale to aaj tum dinner karogi hi nahi bas baatein karti rahogi aur yeh tumhare health ke liye sahi nahin hain isseliye maine soccha ki aaj main tumhe dinner serve karta hoon.

Manvi was about to say something when Virat stopped her and made her hold her plate.

Virat : Be quiet and eat.
Manvi eats and smiles at Virat.
The lady who was talking to Manvi thought this was very cute.
Lady : Kitna pyaar karne wala partner mila hain tumhe Manvi.
Manvi : Ji aap yeh kya keh rahi hain.
But the lady just smiles and goes.
Manvi was about to shout for the lady when Virat stopped her.
Virat : Manvi koi faida nahi woh nahi manegi.
Manvi : Tum hamesha aise harkatein karte hon ki sabko lagta hain hum couple hain.
Virat : Arre ... dekho tum kabhi bhi apna khyal to rakti nahi ho to tumhare didi ka devar aur jiju ka bhai hone ke naate main tumhara khyal rakhta hoon . Ab agar iss process mein og yeh socchne lage ki hum dono couple hain then it's not my fault.
Manvi : Koi zarurrat nahi hain mera khyal rakhne kii.
Virat : Sure ... theek hain nahi rakhta hoon tumhara khyal.
Manvi now hesisitating : "Nahi mera woh matlab nahi hain. Um..." Now she is lost for words.
Virat laughs : It's ok khana khao.
Manvi relived.
Somehow it was true that Virat always took care of Manvi when she became careless for health.
They smiled and ate their dinner together. They always felt amazing when they both were together.
After some time after they finished their dinner and the guests started to go ,  Prem and Pia coming from nowhere interrupted Manvi and Virat's small friendly talk
Pia : Kya baat hain aaj suraj kis disha se aaya hain...Virat aur Manvi dono ek saath and no ladai Wow!
Manvi and Virat just look at each other and smile.
Prem : Wise kal hum sab pehele Mandir jaayenge aur phir mall for shopping and other stuff. So get ready by 10 tommorow.
Prem and Pia go leaving Manvi and Virat alone.
Virat : Ok bandariyaa main chalta hoon ... Bye and Good Night
He turned to go but Manvi called him.
Manvi : Virat
He turns back
Virat : Huh
Manvi: Kal uthane aaonge na ?
Virat just smiles and goes.
Manvi smiles and goes to sleep.
Somehow they understood each other without talking to each other .
Why ? No one knows.

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AmaIng i loved it awww especially when virat made maanvi's plate and the sings with the glares were jus beautiful...Too Good...
Thanx for the pm and please pm me again when u update
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update! Thanks for the pm and please pm me when you update.😊
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All the "aaye - haaye" n "oye - hoye's" in ur kitty dear... it was truly & superbly fantastic... my god i would have loved watching such a colourful marriage if JEEVI but ... niway my wish fullfilled here.. excellent😃