StarStruckLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I FOUND MYSELF IN YOU

Hey guyz ... i have been seein EHMMBH frm the starting& i love Virat Manvi a lot so i decided 2 make this FF on them

HOPE u guyz like this

Part 1

He could see the smiling faces everywhere...Everyone was so happy to come out to the park for whole Sunday.

Everyone had come out for a picnic ... all thanks to Manvi , who was staying with the Vadheras for the past 2 weeks , and had forced everyone to get out in the sunshine and have a small picnic in the big park near them. Everyone agreed and got ready to go . Dadaji , Swamini Bua and Vanshika had decided to stay back as some important guest were to come that day.

Virat and Viren both had got their cameras with them to capture some pics of the rare Vadhera family picnics.But then which man would be able to divert his attention somewhere else when he had a wife as amazing and beautiful as Jeevika... Viren was no exceptation he had gotten busy in spending time with Jeevika and taking her pics so now it was Virat's responsiblity to take everyone pics. He started his job ... he took pictures of Chachi Chachu and Shlok who were having their own small family time

Next he saw Her... 'Bandariya' he thought and took a few snaps of her... he felt himself completly engrossed in simpicity and couldnt stop himself from taking over 6 pics of her. He suddenly realized what he was he doing and shifted his gaze. 'She is beautiful' he thought wait where did that come from? He started taking pics of Viren and Jeevika so that they could also see how engrossed they were in each other. He thought of taking a break from photographing. He knew the only person who could entertain him at that time was Manvi . He looked at the place where he saw her last... she was not there... 'Where is she' he looked all around but dint see her . He decided to look in other places of the park ... he did so but dint find her.

"God Manvi where are u?" and then he saw her but where... at the children's play area playing with all the children present over there.

She looked angelic playing with all the children , wait why was he again and again complementing her? Wasnt he supposed to be angry on her for just disappearing but he wasnt , he just couldnt be angry on her. He walked up to her , she dint notice him , she was busy playing with the children.

" Hello Ms. Rishikesh Express , Kya aap mujhe bataa sakti hain ki aapka agla stop kaunsa hoga taaki main apko aur aasni se doondh sakoo..."

" Sorry Virat ... woh main wahan akele thodhi bore ho rahi thi aur main di aur jiju ya chachi chachu ko disturb nahin karna chathi thi...thats why i came here.Sorry I din't tell u where i was going ... tumhe tension hui hogi ... right"

"Kyun ? Mujhe tension kyun hogi "

"No i mean insaniyat(humanity) ke naate"

" Yes i mean tum bhabhi ki bhena ho and we all know how much attached u both are and i dint want to unnecessarly worry her so i came to find u myself aur ab chalo nahin to wahn pe sab log double worried ho jaayege..."

" No Virat i want to play more afterall only 2 days are left and I'll go back..." And then Manvi realized that in 2 days she would go back to Rishikesh leaving her Di , jiju and Chep...wait why did she worry about leaving him???

On the other hand Virat too realized that Manvi would go in 2 days ... but why did he worry afterall she was just Bhabhi ki Bhena or was she something more than that????

Just then a child interrupted their thoughts " Didi didi hum sabko aapke aur uncle ke sath photo leni hain.

Virat:"Uncle kaun uncle ???

Child: " Aap"

This sent Manvi bursting into laughs

Virat:" Kya ??? Main aapko uncle diktha hoon??

Child:" To phir hum aapko kya bulaye???

Virat:" Kyun agar tum Manvi ko didi bula sakte ho to mujhe bhaiya kyun nahi??

Child;" OK Bhaiya"

Virat :" Better

Manvi :" Kya Baat hain meri to sirf chere ki ghadi tez chalti thi but tumhari to puri generation tez chal rahi abhi se uncle ban gaye.

Virat :" dekho bachon agar koi mujhe koi uncle bulayega to sirf mere children ke dost samjjhe.

Child:" OK"
Virat :" OK then photos lete hain aur chalte hain ok????

Every1 : OK

Manvi asks a sweet punjabi couple to taake the snaps and they readily agree...

After taking the snaps all children go and Virat goes to take his camera and then says

Lady: O ji kitni pyaari jodi hain na bilkul Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge ke Shahrukh aur Kajol...

Virat: Ji aap kiski baat kar rahi hain...

Lady : Aap dono ki aur kiski ... kitne pyaare couple hain aap dono

Both Virat and Manvi in unusion : KYA!!!!

Lady: Dekho dono ki tuning bhi kitni amazing hain ek saath kya bola.

Now this was enough for Manvi . If the misunderstanding was not cleared then God knows how long the lady's imagination go

Manvi: Dekhiye aapko bahaut badi misunderstanding ho gayi main aur chep couple nahi hain.

Lady: No problem ji aapki family abhi aapki shadi ke liye ready nahi to no problem aapka pyaar un sab ka dil jeet lega aur jald hi aapki shadi hogi . Main dil se chathi hun ki aap dono jaldi hi ek ho jaae.

Now this was enough for both of them

Virat: Aap kya bol rahi hain , main to apni dushman ko bhi yeh dua nahi doonga ki uski shaadi bandariya se ho.

Lady: Kya iska naam bandariya hain.

Manvi: Nahi auntyji Yeh idiotic naam iss chep ne mujhe diya hain

(to Virat) aur tum tumhe kya lagta hain ki main apni dushman ko yeh dua doongi ki who tumse shaadi kare , main to kehti hoon ki jo ladki tumse shadi karne ke liye ready hogi woh iss duniya ki , iss universe ki sabsi badi idiot aur stupid hogi. Aur yeh kaisa naam diya hain mujhe " BANDARIYA" koi aur dangh ka naam nahi mila... Oh sorry main to bhul gayi tumhari intelligence to sirf chep level ki hain isiliye to aisa naam diya hain na Mr. CHEP!!!

Virat : To tumhe kya lagta hain tumne jo mujhe naam diya hain uske liye tumhe Noble prize award milna chahiye. Infact prize to mujhe milna chaiyeh tumhe aur tumhare iss stupid se naam ko tolerate karne ke liye.

Manvi and Virat were so immersed in their fighting that they failed to notice the couple go back and Kadambari Chachi come shouting their name

KC: Hey Bhagwan tum dono kya deaf ho gaye ho kya kitni der se tum dono ka naam chila chila ke mera gala dry ho gaya.

Manvi: Sorry chachi par isme iss Virat ki galti hain.

Virat: Very nice , tum lost ho gayi aur maine tumhe doondha aur meri galti hain.

KC : Tum dono batauge bhi ki kya hua hain???

They both explained and ultimately put the whole fault on the couple.Chachi burst laughing on hearing this leaving both Manvi and Virat confused

KC: Hayeni iss mein uss couple ki kya galti hain??? Tum dono ladte ho to bilkul Sharukh aur Kajol jaise aur patch up bilkul Hum aapke hain kaun ke Salmaan aur Madhuri jaise.

Manvi knew that if she stood there even 1 more sec she would end up doing somthing very abdrupt so she decided to leave.

Manvi: "Main di aur jiju ke paas jahan rahi hoon ." and off she went

Virat "Puri ki puri Bandariya hain"

Hey guyz that was the first part hope u like it i'll continue very soon

- Plz forgive any spellin errors

INDEX

Part 1 - Pg 1
Part 2 - Pg 2
Part 3 - Pg 2
Part 4 - Pg 3
Part 5 - Pg 3
Part 6 - Pg 4
Part 7 - Pg 5
Part 8 - Pg 6
Part 9 - Pg 7
Part 10- Pg 8
Part 11- Pg 10 
Part 12- Pg 12
Part 13- Pg 14
Part 14- Pg 15
Part 15- Pg 17

Edited by love_angle - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yay first one to comment. just loved it. pm me the next part kEdited by khushalee - 12 years ago
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loveed it... pm me when you update...
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey hey sweetie it was really cute and Ioved it . Cont soon
AND ADD ME IN YOUR PMLIST
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey hun, this was amazing loved the kid hen he called virat uncle and maanvi di and virat told the kid to call him bhaiyya lol so funny this is really impressive...
Do pm me when u update and please add me in ur pm list or buddy list thank u
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome! Please pm me when you update!
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
do update and PM me when you do
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow loved it pm me whn u update...!!
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written.
Loved it, i felt so good by reading it.
Do pm me when you continue it.
StarStruckLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guyz Thank you sooo much for reading and liking it and now i'll continue it hope you guyz like it

PART 2

Everyone was sitting and talking while Viren And Virat went to get icecreams for everyone... and then they came. Viren handed out icecreams to Jeevika and Chachu and sat with his own while Virat gave Chachi and Shlok their icecreams and then sat next to Manvi on the grass . Manvi realized that she dint get her icecream and asked for it

MANVI: Mera icecream kahan hain???

Virat: Oh tum bhi yahan ho , sorry hum tumhare liye icecream lana bhul gaye woh kya hain na ki jab bhi hum pinic pe aate hain to bus 6 people hote hain par ab tum bhi aagyei free mein cheezein lene , but now wahan pe icecreams to finish ho gaye , to tum bina icecream ki raho.

Manvi not knowing weather he was teasing her or not decided to ask her jiju for help.

Manvi: Jijuuu - she cried.

Viren < laughing> : Virat dont tease my one and only salli . Give her the icecream which we bought for her.

Manvi makes faces at Virat while he gives her her icecream. She opens it and realizes it is her favourite icecream.

Manvi: Wow Virat yeh mera favourite icecream yeh tumhe kaise pata chala. Thank You!!!

Viart sees Chachi's face and realizes that she is again going to make her filmy comments on them , starts talking...

Virat: Chachi isse pehle ki aap phirse hume aapke Srk aur Kajol kahe main yeh clear kar deta hoon ki mujhe nahi pata tha ki yeh bandariya ka fav. icecream hain . Woh to bhai ko pata tha ki bhabhi ka yeh fav icecream hain isseliye humne decide kiya ki Manvi ke liye bhi yehi icecream le lete hain , afterall bachpan se dono ki choices milti aayi hain.

Manvi : Haan to problem hain kya agar meri aur di ki choices same hain aakhir kyun na ho Behenei hain hum Khoon ka rishta hai humara, Hain na Di?

Jeevika gives a small yes with her eye lids.

They all had a amazing time they played, laughed and had their own time . It was one of the rare day in their life where they dint have to worry about time and rules.

They all decided to see the sunset and then go... It was time for sunset and everyone saw it with twinkling eyes . Viren couldn't help taking pics of Jeevika. Virat decied to give one glance at Manvi and then just stood staring at her .

Virat (in his mind) : Wow yaar bandariya khubsurat bhi dikh sakti hain . He too took pics of her . He dint know why he couldn't control himself to that.

They all reached Vadhera House 1 hour before dinner time. At the dining table chachi couldn't help blabbering about the picnic and thanking Manvi. Dadaji , Swamini , Vanshika all were happy to see every1 come happily from the picnic.

Everyone went to their room and thanked Manvi for the last time .

Virat too decided that it was high time he thank Manvi.

They were alone in the hall and Manvi was about to go to her room when Virat stopped her

Virat: Suno - he called her

Manvi: Boliye Virat ji

Virat: Thank You

Manvi : Tum Virat hi ho na ya phir kisi alein ne asli Virat ko kidnap karke usski humshakal ko bheja hain , afterall Mr Virat Singh Vadhera mujhe Manvi Choudhary ko Thank you bol raha hain.

Virat : Kash aisa hua hota ... thoda peace to milta aur waise bhi maine thank you bola kyunki bahut dino baad humare family members ne bahar ki hawa khayi aur kisiko bhi time aur rules ki tension nahi thi. Bhai ne bhi kaafi dino bhabhi ke saath family time spent kiya aur yeh dekh kar mom ko bhi bahut khushi hui ... so Thank You.

Manvi: youre welcome.

And off they went to their rooms .

Today Manvi had seen an other side of Virat . He as a caring brother and son .

Manvi: Woh itna bhi bura nahi hain.

NEXT DAY

Virat woke up at 6 and got ready by 6:30 and then went to wake up Manvi. It was his daily routine from the second day she came , he prefferd waking her up than her superrr anoying alarm waking the whole house up.

He went to her room to find her in her beauty sleep , he realized that she looked angelic while sleeping ... but why was he commenting non-stop on her , he seriously needed to stop that.

Virat: Manvi uttho

Manvi: Paanch minute plzzz

Virat: Manvi plz uthjao

Manvi: tum jao , i'll wake up on my own

Virat(Mischievously ) :OK main jata hun.

And then he makes noise by his shoes making Manvi think he's actually going and wakes up with a start.

Manvi: Rukho Virat!!!!

And she sees him smiling at her.

Virat: GOOD MORNING BANDARIYA!

Manvi : Tum gaye nahi????

Virat: Kyun jaana chahiye tha? Agar main jaata to tumhare is house mein good girl banne ka record break ho jaata. Yaad hain ek din sabse pehle mera handsome face nahi dekha to pura din tumhare liye kitna khraab gaya?

Manvi knew what he was talking about. One day Virat dint come to wake her up and so the first thing she saw in the morning was the alarm clock and then so the whole day had gone super bad for her . She woke up late , missed her breakfast , broke one cup and two saucers and then came 3 minutes late for dinner. From that day Viart assumed that the day in chandigarh in which Manvi dint see his face the first thing in the morning , would go bad for her so he woke her up every morning and today was no exceptation.

Manvi: Woh tumhari galti thi... u dint wake me up.

Virat : Matlab tum agree karti ho that im lucky for u.

Manvi: agree kare meri jhoothi. ab tum jao main ready hoke aati hoon .

Virat gave Manvi his trademark smile and went.

THE rest of the day went smoothly Manvi spent a lot of time with Vanshikha aunty , Jeevika and chachi. Virat was getting bored as he was the only man left in the house so he decided to get a farewell gift for Manvi ... but what ... she was different completley different from normal human girls as he called it . And so her gift also had to be different ... after thinking he got the perfect idea of the gift and then got busy in the task.

He stayed in his room for most of the day Manvi wondered what he was doing but dint want to disturb him.

THE NEXT DAY

Today was her last day of the stay . Virat knew he dint have to go and wake her up as she was sleeping with Jeevika bhabhi , but still he couldn't help it , he wnet to her room and saw her face which was as innocent as a new born baby.

WOW he said and went but left a small pic of him and a note.

She woke up after sometime finding her alone in the room Jeevika had already tried to wake her up but it went in vain and decided to let her sleep for some more time. She saw his photo... that means his face ,the first thing after she woke up and then read th note..

"Bandariya ont think that yesterday was the last day when you would see my face the first thing in the morning . That day is today but i had some imp. work so you couldn't see my handsome face live...but no problem my photo is also amazing.

Dont worry i will only be your driver for droping u to the train station. So for now GOOD MORNING BANDARIYA!!!"

Manvi could'nt help making faces and yet feel good about the letter and about seeing his face the first thing in the morning.

She got ready and then went on the breakfast table where she found Virat smiling at her and she smiled back at him. Everyone ate their breakfast and got ready to bid Manvi . She hugged every1 except Virat (of course) and then got ready to go , but Virat just stood there.

Manvi: Kya hua driver ji gadi khrab ho gayi hain kya???

Virat: Nahi madam actually yeh driver aapko kuch dena chahta hain.

And then he brought a medium size frame-like thing which was awesomely wrapped.

Virat: yeh tumhare liye farewell gift

Manvi: Wow Virat kya hain issmein

Virat: Yaar surprise ka meaning pata hain na ... open and you will see it.

Everyone waited eagerly as Manvi opened the gift...

Manvi just staring at the frame inside with tears in her eyes

Manvi: Wow

Jeevika: Manvi kya hua aisa kya hain iss frame mein ki tu rone lagi .

Manvi showed her the frame ... which Jeevika and Manvi's many awesome pictures collided together... pictures from their childhood till the picnic all of them.

It bought tears in Jeevika's eyes as well. Everyone thought it was an amazing gift.

Manvi: Virat tumhe yeh pics kaha se mile

Virat: Woh bhabhi ne ek baar unka photo album mujhe scan karne ko diya tha to yeh saare pics mere laptop mein the mujhe sirf yeh collage banakar photo studio mein develop karne ko dena tha.

Manvi: Virat yeh bahut acchi hain ... par mere paas Rishikesh mein sab log hain aur yeh photos bhi par di ko...

Virat dint allow her to continue as he knew she would say this

Virat: tum ab yahi kahogi ki di ko hum sab ki bahut yaad aati hogi isseliye yeh frame main di ko de deti hoon... hain na?

Manvi: Haan par..

Virat:I knew it , isseliye maine aise do frames banaye ek tumhare liye aur ek bhabhi ke liye.

And then he gave Jeevika her frame. Everyone praised Virat for his awesome thinking. And then time came for Manvi to leave.

AT THE STATION

Virat: Madam aapka station aa gaya. And removed her bag for her.
Manvi realized that now she was her way and Virat at his way. She knew thatit was high time she thank Virat for whatever he did. Manvi: Virat
Virat: Yes
Manvi: Thank You
Virat: For removing the bag...its ok.
Manvi: No for everything you did from waking me up every morning to this frame for everything.
Virat: Tum Manvi hi ho na ya phir kisi alein ne asli Manvi ko kidnap karke usski humshakal ko bheja hain afterall Manvi Chaudhary mujhe Virat Singh Vadhera ko thank you bol rahi ho.
Manvi putting her smirky smile on her face: Chee kitne bade chep ho yaar tum...apni khud ki line bhi nahi bana sakte. Aur itna bhav khane ki koi zarrurat nahi hain Thank You ko accept karo aur jao.
Virat: OK Manvi thanks for telling thanks.
Manvi: Dekha ... kabhi bhi koi kaam teekh se nahi kar sakte na tum welcome bolne ki jagah thanks bola ... Chep kahike.
Virat: Ok ... Your welcome Manvi Chaudhary.
Manvi : That's better.
Virat: Dekho yahan hum aise hi baat karte rahe to tumhari train miss ho jaegi aur mujhe tumhe khud Rishikesh chodna hoga aur usskeliye mere pass time nahi hain.
Manvi: Theek hain main jaati hoon par mere jaane ke baad di ka dhyan rakhna.
Virat: Ji Manvi ji.
Manvi: Um... ok then Bye.
Virat: Bye.
Manvi turns to leave but Virat calls her
Virat: Suno...
Manvi turns back
Virat: Jaldi vaapas aana... iss baar tumhare saath accha time spend kiya
Manvi smiles and turns to go.
All of sudden both of them felt as if something sad was happening.
Manvi sat in her train and just said one word in her mind ; CHEP.
On the other hand Virat sat in his car and just thought of one person - BANDARIYA...
And off they went in their own ways.
Would they always stay like this  , would the only relationship between them would be of bhabhi ki bhena and didi ka devar???

Hey guyz that was part 2 hope u like it .