3/12:WU (UV & Akash's filmy fight!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode begins with Akash walking up to the car and asking the person why he was called here.

Manyata questioning Chicki where Akash is while Akash's mother shows her worry and talks about how Akash has been getting threatening phone calls. Manyata asks about the phone calls and Chicki accuses her of pretending to not know about them. Manyata denies knowing anything about it and questions Akash's mother about who was calling him. Akash's mother tells her that she just knows that the caller called him to meet someone and she has the address to where Akash went to meet the caller.

It is UV who steps out of the car both have a staring session and then the two jeeps full of goons come and surround them both. UV tells Akash to get out of Manyata's life or else he will have to throw him out forever. Akash tells him that he will never leave Manyata and Manyata will hate him forever if she comes to know about all his evilness (I believe thats what the CVs are trying to do! Make Manyata hate UV forever - meaning No ManVeer!😑😭).

Akash looks at the goons and taunts at UV saying that he is scared of him that why he brought all these goons with him instead of fighting with him himself. UV accepts the challenge and says let's see who wins this fight (I know it will be UV!).

J gets a call and gets informed about UV and Akash's fight. J tells Vijay bhai that she doesn't want to miss the climax hence is going out to watch it (did she hire a person to stalk UV because she can't do it herself?).

Manyata trying to console a crying Akash's mother telling her that nothing will happen to Akash and she will find him even if she has to fight with her family or the world (I can't believe this girl! consoling Akash's  mother while she has left behind her own crying mother!). Chicki and Manyata both leave in search of Akash but stop when they see Komal. Manyata tries to go away from there but Komal talks to her and tells her to give her a chance to explain herself but Manyata rudely tells her that she wants nothing to do with her and her family (Why can't she at least listen to her?)

UV and Akash's fight begins while J watches this secretly from behind a tree. UV tells Akash that it would be better for him to forget Manyata. The fight continues on in full filmy style beating and kicking each other. J gets worried seeing UV hurt.

Manyata and chicki in the car, Manyata praying to god to keep Akash safe.

UV gets rid of his white kurta and fights with Akash in his black vest (I would have preferred a completely shirtless UV - it would have made my day!). He gets hold of the hockey stick and starts beating Akash. J records this with her phone (OH No! now she will show this to Manyata who will hate UV more!).

Rajmata tells Prithviraj that they know each other for many years and he should at least trust her. Prithviraj tells he and the royal court trusts her and follows her decision despite the loss they had to suffer. Rajmata tells him to trust her for few more months and to be patient. Prithviraj tells her that he has seen Manyata's attitude and doesn't believe she will come back here. Rajmata says that she knows Manyata very well she will come back to them again and this time forever (Why are the CVs trying to portray UV and Rajmata as the bad people and Akash as the good person? the viewers love Rajmata and UV! Please stop spoiling their characters!😑).

Manyata and Chicki reach the place where Akash and UV were fighting but don't see anyone. Manyata screams his name and looks around.

Precap:

Rajmata tells Komal that she is Manyata's grandmother and she herself was like Manyata in her young life. She tells Komal to not run behind Manyata because Manyata will return on her own very soon as she has no existence outside of the Royal Palace. Komal stares at Rajmata with a displeased smile.  

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popsicle thumbnail
thanks for the update! wot a depressing episode, j has no work troublemaker 😑 and uday man y did he have to resort to violence and as far as manyata concerned no words for her
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all this this trouble just because jay spilled the beans. if jay didn't then there prob wud hv been a ManVeer scene. Stupid J... 

Thanks for the Update😊
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow really??
this is so absurd.. UV is a prince for crying out loud.. he could've sent goons instead of coming out in open and threatning Akash.. He should've know better that thie whole thing is a set up.. cant believe J..
she can go to any extremes to get UV but she doesnt know that love cant be tamed .. she has to win the guy woo him and all she does is evilness.. she never tried to do anything to win over UV.. Gosh
whats up with Komal.. she should also leave the house with M... making faces and crying isnt going to help her.. all these years its was her family who stayed by her side not M and even today M didnt think twice before leaving them and disowning them.. sometimes i think that J is not komal's daughter as she has never shown any concern for her or never bothered to ask her how she is or what does she want etc etc..
i am just too disappointed in the show.. they always manage to make Akash the hero and UV the bad guy.. i dont wantch M's rants and irritating behavious.. sorry no laila majnu for me :: gross
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So uday is the villain of the show!
wow,what a twist cvs!!!πŸ‘
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe this is what we get...🀒 πŸ€’
Seriously CVs πŸ˜²

But Thanks a lot Sarah for the effort you've put to do this WU..πŸ€—
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a disappointing and sad episode. Im disgusted with what CV's are doing. They are pruposelly creating possible twists just so we would stay glued to the TV waiting to see something we WANT to see..and then they end up doing what they want in the end...and jsut as we are about to quit they create more drama and more anxiousness... so basically its CV's keeping their storyline line the one they want in tact and keeping us watching so they can have their precious TRPS. its SICKENING. im disgusted and am officially quitting. What a pain in the behind of an episode.

Thanks for the update though angel! it was wonderful as usual!
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..!!
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god whats going on in this show😑