3-shot: Betwixt & Between (Gutter OS)

Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav was kind of feeling drenched after such a hectic day. The cat & mouse play with his wife the whole day has really stressed him. Sitting on his recliner, he was trying to savor the taste of today's triumph.

"2-0, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada." Arnav smirked self-satisfied. "I will make sure you come back to me always." The taste of triumph was not tasting so sweet though. It never did with her.

"May be I am just too tired." Arnav sighed. He lied down on his bed and eventually his eyes closed off.

When Arnav woke up startled, he felt not sure what was happening. Had he put the alarm for an early rise? The room was still dark and it was definitely not morning yet. He could not think and could not figure why he had woken up. He almost went back to sleep when he heard her scream. He jumped off his bed alarmed.  That's what has waked him up! He ran to the pool side instinctively knowing Khushi was in trouble.

Arnav was not sure what was going on when he saw Khushi screaming with her eyes closed and trembling like anything.

"Khushi, Khushi .." Arnav held her by her shoulder in attempt to calm her down. "Look at me, Khushi. Calm down. Tell me what's wrong. Khushi.."

Khushi just kept trembling and Arnav could feel the intensity of her panic. Arnav became really worried not being about to figure out what was wrong. What could make her panicked so much?

"khushi , come one , tell me?" Arnav was really tensed now.

"Oh .. oh .. oh .." Khushi tried to speak. "Please do something Arnavji ...Ahhh ... No!"

To Arnav's utter dismay, Khushi started taking off her saree crazily and threw it away . Arnav was shocked beyond anticipation and could not make out how to react. However, watching Khushi's state, he was sure something was really wrong and nothing else mattered to him right now.

Khushi kept screaming & trembling standing in her blouse & petticoat. Arnav tried to keep his cool, his brain working really fast figuring out what could be wrong. He went near Khushi, took her in his arms & tried to calm down her.

"Khushi." His voice was gentle. "Please stop screaming. Look at me. Just tell me what's wrong. I will do something ok. Please."

Khushi finally opened up her eyes, probably feeling a bit safe being in Arnav's securing hug.

"Oh .. oh .." Khushi kept panting. "oh .. oh .. cockroach."

"Cockroach??" Arnav exclaimed as it started to get clear to him. "What the .. All this fuss just over a cockroach?"

He was feeling kind of dumb and he was having mixed emotions - relieved, raged and also at the same time feeling like laughing out loud that the brave Khushi Kumari Gupta Sing Raizada was this scared of cockroach.

"Just a cockroach?" Khushi exclaims too. "Do you know how much scared I am of cockroach? I think I will die someday because of this stupid creature. And it always somehow finds me .."

Arnav could feel Khushi still trembling and he realized she probably had a phobia of cockroach. He softened a bit.

"Ok, ok. Stop screaming. You have already got rid of your saree. So hopefully, its gone. Let me see, ok? Just DON'T scream. I don't want the whole family down here."

Arnav released Khushi and went to get her saree that was lying on top of his plants. He checked the saree for some time and was sure the cockroach or whatever it was, was not there anymore.

"It's gone." He walked near her to hand her the saree. "I think you can put on your saree now and go back to sleep."

He glanced at Khushi and looked away. Now that the panic was starting to decrease, he suddenly got aware of Khushi's disheveled state. He had never seen Khushi like this ever before. Khushi still did not seem very aware that she was standing in front of him only in her blouse & petticoat, revealing more of her than she ever had. Arnav swallowed.

"Khushi, get dressed .."

Arnav started to walk away but only to be interrupted by Khushi's feeble whispter.

"Aaarnavji .."

Arnav turned to see her, alarmed by her tone. Khushi seemed frozen with no blood in her face. She was not even breathing and hardly managed to whisper.

"I think it is up my leg."

Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

hahaha good job
plz continue 
I'm exactly like Kyushu
I hate cockroaches and do exactly why she did in that situation 

OMG...
That was Dam funny...
Dear lord UP her leg...eeeksss  i would have probably had an heart attack 🤣
Continue soon
Arnav should be very thankful to the cockroach!
i am very scared of cockroach too .. and that is from where this idea suddently came up ..
Hahahahaha. OMG! 🤣

Please please continue soon.
Now a cold shower for Arnav.
oh i would die...and i think you are very brave for writing about a cockroach...!
OMG lol...
so khushi ... creepy cockroach ..

Funny!
Guess its gonna turn HOT in a while? ðŸ˜‰
Pls PM for next update!