Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Whoever she is (never heard of her) but she is pretty!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

oh Tarina Patel ji!

what are you doing at launch? you are a victim now, go and sit in the corner of your home and cry.  Jab tak Insaf nahi milega, tab tak bahar mat aana.

lolπŸ˜†
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

why cant she go to a launch? πŸ˜• Tarina is an actress obviously she'd be at events... she used to go before why not now! 

Saif is doing his work so why cant Tarina... shes not allowed on go out in public anymore whereas Saif is calling press conferences and promoting Waiter Vinod 24/7? 

FACT: Saif broke her husband Iqbal's nose. Saif's friend Shaqeel slapped her father... these two people were wrong why should she stop going out? 

πŸ‘
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
ohh so now the story has changed so what happened was Saif got abused..could not take it..and punched the guy firstπŸ˜†
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Two grown men have a moronic fight - One side's asshole friend hits the other sides father. One side are bollywood biggies, the other side is a rich business man and his B-lister wife.  

I think Saif should have condemned his friend in public for punching/slapping/hitting a senior citizen and in general not have lost his cool in public. I think the Sharma's should stop pretending to be oblivious about Bollywood, state their story without changing up the facts when its convenient and quit trying to get some publicity by running to the media.  

On the topic of Sharma's wife attending Bwood/Fashion related events in public - I don't see the problem. She should be allowed to do whatever she wants regardless of the Wasabi incident. 

Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masakaliii

Two grown men have a moronic fight - One side's asshole friend hits the other sides father. One side are bollywood biggies, the other side is a rich business man and his B-lister wife.  

I think Saif should have condemned his friend in public for punching/slapping/hitting a senior citizen and in general not have lost his cool in public. I think the Sharma's should stop pretending to be oblivious about Bollywood, state their story without changing up the facts when its convenient and quit trying to get some publicity by running to the media.  

On the topic of Sharma's wife attending Bwood/Fashion related events in public - I don't see the problem. She should be allowed to do whatever she wants regardless of the Wasabi incident. 

yep agree with these statements!😊
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah...more power to her !!!!! 
Niceup thumbnail
She has the right whatever she wants...
hasini009 thumbnail

Tarina must be singing " Mein Karu To Saala Character Dheela Hai"πŸ˜†