2008Khallbali-Fun Unlimited
Released on November 28, 2008
2009Chase
Released on April 30, 2010

Oh damn! I meant Just Married!!!!!😆
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
so much vitriol just coz she took panga with saif who assaulted her family?

wow

why shouldnt she go out anyway?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

this proves nothing other than Saif beat up her family... we all know shes a not so famous actress but in South Africa they're going to promote her differently for an event (theyre not going to say the junior artist from bollywood is opening the show)... how many other bollywood actress do you know from South Africa? for them its a big thing. 

if Saif didnt want this negative publicity/give her publicity then he shouldnt have beat up her family! its Waiter Khan's fault!
desigal90 thumbnail
Who said the other side didnt attack back? Were you there when it happened?
It was not an assault. If it were an assault, Saif would have been charaged by now and behind bars. He lodged an FIR as well, and that is enough to show that it was a two sided fight. PRECISELY why he's not behind bars and the court has NOT granted Iqbal a clean chit either.

desigal90 thumbnail

Your film Agent Vinod is nearing release but you have instead been in news for the brawl with NRI businessman Iqbal Sharma. Are you regretting the episode?

I do feel that I should have handled this differently, especially since I'm a public figure and I apologise for it. But some responsibility has to lie with the person who threw the first punch, and that wasn't me. I was abused and hit too. I consider it as a matter between us two guys and we should sort it out between us. We hopefully will. But I don't appreciate stories that say our group was making noise at the restaurant. I would be embarrassed at that association. The charge that I verbally and physically abused a senior citizen is a monstrous charge. Stars have a vulnerable reputation so people cook up the worst story possible.

Do you feel filmstars tend to become media's favourite punching bags?

For this incident to be written about widely, is expected. I am, however, amazed at the character attack by certain media sections that is depicting me as some aristocrat from the French revolution era, who is abusing common citizens as if he is above the law. Report it, but do not judge me before the truth is out. Don't blow it out of proportion — the rape of a teen girl on page seven is far more important.

Do you have a short temper?

There are two kinds of people, docile and not, I fall in the latter category. I find some things incredibly annoying and I admit that I should learn to deal with them the right way as a public personality. There are plenty of times when people try to provoke a star and nine out of ten times, I do hold back. Sometimes, one loses control.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@desigal... how many bollywood celebs have gone to jail for their crimes? hes not behind bars because 1) hes Mr Kareena Kapoor 2) hes born in a royal family... him not being in jail doesnt mean he wasnt wrong!! 

Saif has been apologizing for the event and now hes saying i didnt throw the first punch... all lies considering witnesses said he did! 
desigal90 thumbnail
TOI eye witness said that Saif was abused before he threw the first punch.
Times of India is quite reliable.
And he's been apologizing coz he feels that he shoudl have just walked away after that instead of riverting back.
Itni bhaddi shakal koi kaise bardaasht karta hai...

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Itni bhaddi shakal koi kaise bardaasht karta hai...

It's gene. Patel logon ki shakal (USUALLY) thoda bada hi hota hai, Mere Dost.  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by marimbaohidimba - 12 years ago