Chaska Meter: Where Does BB Fall?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey I-Fians,

Here's the remote to control the Chaska Meter!

What is the Chaska Meter?

Its a 1 to 10 ranking system.  In this poll you can give the story line a ranking from 1 to 4 (4 being the highest).  With your votes, we will combine the hits the show gets and the type of comments it gets to derive the final rating.  Here are the full details for the Chaska Meter:

Chaska Meter Details

So now we are asking the members of this section to vote from 1 to 4 according to the CURRENT BUSINESS BAAZIGAR.  What should you consider while voting? Is it interesting?  Is it boring?  Is it original?  There's lots you can consider.....

You can post your rating from 1-4 in this thread (if you want to justify your rating and give comments, please feel free to do so)!

And don't forget to tune into Telly Chaska on Mondays at 11 PM IST or download it on podcasts.  Now your voices will be heard as it is you guys who are the ones with the Chaska Controller!

Thank You!

From,

The Dev Team at I-F

i only watched i episode it was a little bit boring so a 2
4 out of 4.. Love This Show .. Great Reality .. Great Tasks. Very Different from the rest of the fare you see
i will give BB 2.5/4 on chaska meter
A full 4! 👍🏼
I like BB. It shows that doing business is not easy. Just having a good idea is not enough, you need to focus and have a good strategy.
4 out of 4 👏 I simply love this show. The one rupee task where contestants have to survive on the streets of Bombay for 24 hours and make money from nothing was mind blowing. Excellent Stuff!!
4/4 OFFCOURSE!!!!!!! this show is soo interesting! 👏 👏 👏
i like the show. although it is something like 'The Apprentice", its still quite different. I love the Indian-ness and the tasks are very interesting..Especially the one rupee to survive 24 hours task..great fun to see..

Yet, the pace could be faster. Also i don't see how the three judges could watch taped recordings and judge, after all, there can be missed parts. They should in fact have the final results carried out in the board-room manner of The Apperentice. That'll be fun.

Over all, i would give the show a 3 out of 4 rating.