Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
That was EPIC. And what's up with the promo? Are you trying to cause the deaths of people? Keep up the great work! Oh and PM me if you get a chance.
priyah_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic work ๐Ÿ˜Š Loved it ... nice and different ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What an awesome start! lovely writing and a super great concept! love this SS soo much already, lol... do continue on with it soon. please pm the updates if u can, I'd really love to read them. Keep up the sweet work  :) :) :) 
Aash
Edited by aashshhs - 12 years ago
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great fun read!!

pls pm me 4 both stories๐Ÿค—

barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey loved it..update it soon...
suger1993 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the lovely comments it means a lot that so many people liked my ss ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Part 2

Kushi stood mesmerized by the man who just seconds ago was standing in front of her. She had never met a man that would make her heart race like this even though she had seen a lot of handsome faces. Beautiful people had stopped taking her breath away by now, working at a fashion company she was surrounded by them. But this mad had managed to do what nobody was able to before him, he had made her heart race at an unbelievable rate and managed to do so by smirking. So there she stood trying to control her breathing when he called her.

Arnav looked at the girl standing in front of him, she was as sexy from the back as she was at the front. Her soft lips had him wanting to take her lips in his right there and those eyes, he had never seen a pair of eyes like that in his life. Her entire body was temptation from her eyes to her sexy long legs that never seemed to end.  He shook himself out of his daze and called her.

"Miss Kushi, we have a meeting scheduled now, care to join me?"

"Su..Sure sir."

"Great, lets go."

With that he started walking towards the boardroom without waiting for her. By now he had taken his coat of and was holding it on his left hand. Kushi could see every muscle on his back flexing as he was walking. His slim, jet toned and muscled back was driving her crazy. She just wanted to rip off that shirt so that she could watch his muscles move without disturbance.  In the meeting all she could look at was his wide chest, the way he was sitting and his way of talking. She noticed that he barely moved his lip while talking, maybe that's why his voice is so deep and sexy?? Focus Kushi just focus on what the client is saying..you can do this.

"..and we wanted to have some of your clothes on the cover of our magazine.." And the way he was sitting made him look like he owned not only this company but the entire world, off..how sexy can a man get? Sexy?? Again Kushi, come on stop drooling over your boss and concentrate on the meeting. You need to hear what they are saying so that'

"Kushi..Kushi..Kushi?!" Her chain of thoughts were interrupted when her SB, sexy boss, called her. She had already given him a name, "SB" and it suited him perfectly.

"Yes sir."

"Maybe you'd like to say something..?"

"Yes of course.. Well Mr. Brown, we'd be thrilled to have our clothes on your magazine, it'll strengthen.." That's all Arnav managed to hear out of Kushi's 15 min long presentation about their newest collections. Slowly his business mind got turned off and all he could think of was how hot she looked. How her eyes got really big when she got really excited, how she moved her hands around when she was explaining something and the smile that was on her lips the entire time.

After the meeting he had her come to his office to discuss something regarding her position in the company. Actually all he wanted was a chance to look at her more closely. It had only been 3 hours since they met but Arnav had developed this attraction that was hard to ignore. By the looks she was giving him during the meeting he was sure she was feeling the same thing.

"Sir, you asked for me?"

"Yes kushi, and please call me Arnav. Actually I wanted to discuss something with you.."

"Yes..?"

"Actually.." What have you done Arnav? You don't even have a reason as to why you wanted her to come. What reason could possibly be good enough for asking her to come?

"I want you to come to India with me and work as the executive manager of the company as well as being one of the designers."

"What?! But my whole life is here."

"Then move your life to India because that's where you're needed."

"And if I refuse..?"

"Then you should hand in your resignation letter."

"But I just started here a few months ago..sir this job is important to me."

"Then get ready to move to India."

"You don't like me, is that why you want me to move."

"Maybe" Arnav said taking a step closer

"You are the meanest person I know of." Kushi taking a step closer.

"Well thank you for the insult..By the way you are really bad at insulting people." He said moving even closer.

"Well maybe that's because I never had to." She said walking closer. 

"Feisty" Arnav said taking the final step and capturing her lips in his. Kushi stood there too shocked to react. Arnav suckled her lower lips urging her to response, she then lifted her arms to his neck and started playing with his hair. That action was what made Arnav lose all control, he pulled her closer by the waist clearing his desk of everything that was on it and made her sit on the desk. Kushi's hands traveled to his chest, down his abdomen and lifted his shirt out of his trousers. She then moved her hands to his buttons and opened all of them in a hurry. Feeling her hands on his chest Arnav pulled her shirt out and unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse. Then leaving her lips he started kissing her chin and neck bones. Kushi's hands went up to his shoulders and to his back. She couldn't explain the feeling his kisses left her with. Every place his lips touched he left her wanting more.

In the midst of their steamy make out session there was a nock on the door making both of them snap out of it. Arnav moved from her neck bones to her lips catching them in his once again.

"I've wanted to do that all day." With that said he captured her lips in his one more time and kissed her breathless.

Knock.. Knock!!" There was another knock on the door Arnav mumbled something under his breath and walk towards the door while kushi ran to his private bathroom to set everything in place. When she came out Arnav was sitting on his chair as nothing had happened. Kushi looked at him once and walked towards the door.

"So I take it you are going back to India with me?" Hearing the question Kushi ran out of the office leaving a smirking Arnav behind.

Promo:

Arhi in India

Edited by suger1993 - 12 years ago
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait for more romance between the two!
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks...great job...amazing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hawwt update can't wait to read more
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ahhh, Romance <33 โ˜บ๏ธ