Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very Interesting Concept.
Loved the Intro..so Maan is a struggler and Geet is a successful Producer.
Eagerly waiting for the next part...Continue soon!
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 1:

Phone: Beta, why are you giving up your future for something so unstable. You could join the family business but no. You decide to start from scratch. I can't see you got through this son.

Maan: I'm sorry dad. But you know why I chose to come here. I'm ready to sacrifice as many years as it takes and you'll see, one day you'll be proud of me. I want to establish my career on my own dad. I don't want to take your years of hard work and just call it my own.

Phone: But son you know I did all this just for my kids. Anyways, you won't listen. I know you. Take care. 

Maan: Bye dad.

Maan was used to this kind of talk with his parents nowadays. His mother wouldn't even talk to him now, because she would start crying just hearing his voice. He didn't push it much either, but he knew she was eagerly waiting for something good to happen in her son's life.

Maan: Adi, let's go out for some coffee. I need to get my mind off this homesickness. *Looking up*  Babaji.. please help me!

Adi: But it's past midnight. 

Maan gave him a glare and Adi knew to shut up by then.

Adi: HA HA HH HAA... okk kk.. we'll go to the 24 hrs one. 

Adi drove Maan to the nearby Starbucks. (I don't know if there's a Starbucks in India, but just bear with me πŸ˜³) 

Meanwhile...

Geet: CUT CUT CUT! What are you doing?? You're supposed to hold the heroine with care and gentleness, not like a robot! And what are you doing ma'am? Or should I call you princess? Because you just seem to be on the top of the world today! Why are you not concentrating on your scene? Why are blinking when there's an eye lock? What was I thinking when I cast you people!? Uff... naa jaane kis ki buri shakal dekli subha uth ke jo aisa din guzar raha hai mera!

Actress: S ss sorry ma'am. Woh... woh

Geet: ab woh woh kya laga rakha hai?? jaake practice karo! You know I don't like laziness or imperfection! Mujhe aaj hi yeh scene shoot karna hai!! Ek tho telecast hone wala hai.. upar se in logo se scene nahi horaha! 

Pinky: Geet.. Geet... calm down. They must be tired na. They've been shooting continuously for the last 17 hours. I think they need a little break. *At cast* Ok  guys... take an hour and then we'll come back to shoot. *At Geet* Come on Geet... lets go grab some coffee. You really need it.

PRECAP: How dare you!?

Alright guys, I'm super scared now.
It was a little short but I hope it was good.
Please please leave your feedback and press the like button!!

Edited by summikhan - 12 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...

i loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update n also fr d pm...

continue soon plz...

waiting...
Edited by love2_soma - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
short but nice one...continue soon..thanx for the PM
Craziest_MG thumbnail
nice update.
Thanks for the pm.
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Loved the update...It was nice but short..
So,I guess Maneet's 1st meeting is going to be at Starbucks!!
Continue soon..😊
summikhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl_warrior

Loved the update...It was nice but short..

So,I guess Maneet's 1st meeting is going to be at Starbucks!!
Continue soon..😊

Maybe... *evil laugh* πŸ˜‰
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
loved it
thnx for the pm
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

4 PMing me dear...😳

ur ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

just ...πŸ˜›

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

summikhan thumbnail
CHAPTER 2

Maan: One black coffee- sugarfree. Thanks. How much? 

Maan ordered at the counter since Adi didn't feel like loosing his sleep with all the caffeine, even though he knew it would be a long night with the way things were going with Maan. But he didn't know that the next five minutes many lives would change.

*THUD* came a loud sound that made everyone turn their attention towards the two strangers who just crashed into each other and the coffee went flying everywhere on the girl's clothes.

The touch was magical. They both felt a shock run up their spines but decided to ignore the unknown sensation. As hard as they tried though, they couldn't move as they were lost in depths of each other's eyes. 

Pinky: WOW Geet! Yeh tho wohi filmy scene hogaya! Kamaal hai yaar!

Pinky brought both of them out of their dream world and Maan set Geet straight. And that's when the Hoshiarpur Express took full flight (sorry just had to say that πŸ˜†)

Geet: How dare you touch me!? Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe haat lagane ki?? Tum jaante bhi ho ke mein kon hoon?? Ek minute mein tumhari chutti kara sakti hoon mein. Ek phone call se tumhari zindagi badal doongi samjhe! Ek chutki mein tumhara sab kuch khatam kar doongi! Itni raat gaye akeli ladkiyon ko dekh kar cher na shuru hogai?? Aaj kal ke ladkon yahi haal hai! Na khud ki izzat ka parwa hai inhe aur na...

She was stopped midway when...

Maan: CHUP! BILKUL CHUP! Mein itni der se tumhari bakwas sunne jaa raha hoon iska matlab yeh nahi hai ke tum jo bhi chaho bol sakti ho! Khabar daar jo tumne mere character par ungli uthaya tho! Meine aaj tak kisi ladki ki taraf nazar utha kar bhi nahi dekha aur tum cher char ki baat kar rahi ho?? Tumhari ghalti thi ki tum dekh kar nahi chal rahi thi. Pata nahi tum ladkiyon apni duniya mein rehna itna shok kyun hai. Me toh bas tumhe girne se bacha raha tha. Ghalti hogayi! Gir jaati toh acha hota. Thori akal aur tameez toh aajati. Par tum kya jaano tameez kya cheez hoti hai. Aur tum kya mera sab kuch khatam karo gi? Mere paas tho vaise hi kuch nahi hai. Par tum to kisi raiz baap ki beti hogi jo...

That did it. Geet could not take another word. She looked into his eyes with her teary ones. He couldn't say another word. He felt like he could read straight through her soul and feel her pain. The pain that he may have caused her. Or was it just salt on the wounds? He didn't know why but something was pricking him seeing her like that. She had the same confusion. She didn't know why his words affected her so much when the world was saying things like that to her throughout her whole life.

She didn't know why but the only words she could form right now were the ones she never said to anyone else. 

Geet: Sorry. It was my fault. I should not have come here. Chal Pinky. Let's go back. Everyone's probably waiting for us. I've got to get a change of clothes too.

She didn't meet his gaze again even though she knew that he was staring at her. He watched her retreating form as the two girls left the coffee shop. He felt the need to go after her. He had to admit that he was in awe of this girl. He didn't know girls still had that kind of self-respect in today's world. He thought all girls to be attention hungry and only dying to be touched. But he decided to ignore his conscience and go back to ordering his coffee again since he had a headache too now. 

Precap: This was the first time in years that someone has made Geet Handa cry.

Why can't I get those eyes out of my thoughts??

and More on Geet's past 

Okey Dokey guyss... I don't know how this one was. I hope it was longer this time. Please leave lots and lots of comments and likes! I need all the motivation I can get! 

And thanks to ALL the people who liked and commented on the last post πŸ€—

And now I am realizing how hard it is to pm people πŸ˜†.. so I am not going to do that. Please just keep checking the thread for updates. Or you can follow my blog! Thanks! 

Love you guys! πŸ˜³

Sumaiyah 

Edited by summikhan - 12 years ago