Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey HI, 

Happy to see u continuing ur writing, and thanks for the same. 

Have read ur other stories though not all of them, will read them.

Thanks for the summary!!

I had not came across this story, so will start from the first and catch up...

Thank you.😊

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi,

Welcome back

What a surprise, a diwali dhamaka. Couldn't believe when I saw your pm. 

So glad to see you back. I have loved your stories to the core. 

Excited to read further. Will read the previous parts once again. 

Thank you for coming back. 

tellyme thumbnail

Dear Readers and Friends,

Thanks for all your love and support πŸ€—.

I have also opened new thread for my other incomplete SS. Please find link below. Please show your support as i type part 13 of it.

Humari Shadi - Tu Tu Main Main

Luv,

Tellyme😊

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet get appointment letter of her dream job she first want to tell Maan but he is too busy but Geet waited till his work get over but she not forget to to make him have his lunch which he try to skip 

Maan was so happy to see letter but after he realize she will go away he become restless both family happy for Geet after knowing about letter job m

Maan dad's knows him very well he saw restless in his eyes he so he warn him not to do anything to spoil her happiness 

Geet to packing her stuff but suddenly  realization hit  she will not able to see Maan so she getting nervous and confuse 

Precap Maan dad blames him 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tellyme

Dear Readers and Friends,

Thanks for all your love and support πŸ€—.

I have also opened new thread for my other incomplete SS. Please find link below. Please show your support as i type part 13 of it.

Humari Shadi - Tu Tu Main Main

Luv,

Tellyme😊

thanks for continuing your stories?

will you be also updating Bandhan?

ipkknd2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super update what is geet going to decide waiting eagerly I think maan dad is going to blame himEdited by ipkknd2 - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

I've to restart reading this, remember vaguely

tellyme thumbnail

************Part 26***********

β€œEveryone knows Maan cannot do without Geet what they don’t understand isGeet is even hopeless” she smiled as she took her decision.

Maan was busy like hell in office. He had to not only prove to his Dad. He was working badly to also be the best in league. Take the name of company even higher on his own name in addition to what Handa Uncle and his Dad has done. On the top Geet was leaving and he worked hard to not show his restlessness as Dad was watching him, he knew. He had to prove himself to that extent that Dad cannot say no when he asks for Geet’s hand.  He knew, it was not Mohinder Uncle but his own Dad who will be a big hurdle.

Mohinder enters his cabin β€œMaan Beta” β€œUncle You? Should have called me.”

β€œIt’s Ok. Just a surprise checks.” He teased Maan but he was getting very confident of Maan’s capability. Maan was working on his projects only and Mohinder knew his capability and dedication more than his friend.

β€œUncle please take a seat” Mohinder took a seat and just checked the status of things under Maan. He was extremely impressed with the way Maan thought with respect to business.

After having coffee with Maan and discussion, he got up β€œYou remember 2 pm meeting, right?” β€œYes definitely. It’s very important and everything is in place.” Maan assured him. He had been working from morning for that meeting.

It was 12 noon. Geet was getting all excited and restless to meet Maan after her decision was final as per her. She will give him surprise when she announces in front of all but she wanted to meet him now and now.

β€œBut it’s not correct to disturb him in work hours” she thought.

It was 12:30 pm. Maan was coming to his office after lunch when his Dad stopped him β€œMaan” his strong voice called β€œOhh no Dad, not now” β€œYes Dad”

β€œHope you are well prepared for 2pm meeting” Maan was so irked, it was Mohinder Uncle’s project and he have trust in him but his Dad tested him at different level.

β€œOff course Dad, I have diligently worked on it”

β€œGood. I trust you will make me proud. Don’t break my trust Maan” Maan got confused and bit scared with is Dad’s warning filled expectations.

It was 1:00 pm and Geet was now getting restless to meet Maan. He will be so happy after her decision but before that she can enjoy his restless ness and trouble him.

β€œOffice keeps on happening. He can come to me for an hour.” At 1:15 Maan gets Geet’s call

β€œHey Baby. Bit busy darling will call after 3 pm”

β€œOk.. so looks like somebody is not gonna miss me” Maan as too engrossed, 2 people on top of him had reminded him of this 2 pm meeting

But Geet will be going and he in no case could make her feel anything low

β€œDarling, You know na. Bas abhi thorda” β€œBhana nahi, come and show me abhi.”

β€œAbhi? Darling after 3pm packka” β€œOhh.. after you finish your work. Then what’s the fun .Chalo leave it. Then we will meet directly in evening with whole family.”

Geet did not force him but the disappointment in her voice that he did not leave his office for an hour for her reached Maan. A pang inhis heart. How can he place his career above her? and on top her leaving in fewdays was making him more emotional towards her.

β€œOk I am coming but” β€œBut? Maan it’s Ok. I know office. Anything must have come up”Her disappointment he could not take.

β€œI am coming. Just 5-10 minutes ,will set things up and will rush to you.”

β€œNow cheer up. Can’t wait to meet you. Something definitely in store for me” He cheered her up to keep her excitement up, whatever it was for.

Maan made immediate call to client himself. It would be urgent shift of meeting in last minute, the meeting which was so important. He cannot assign it to others. He played very intelligently with words and convince them that the meeting will be much productive if they do it in location like Taj Hotel and 3:30 pm with tea and snack. So the meeting was set for 4:00 pm. So to make it at 4 pm he has to rush to Geet now.

As Maan rushed out of office, his dad saw him.

β€œHe has that important meeting at 2, why is he rushing from office nowand where?”

Maan drives fast and reaches Geet by 2:15. But his luck, he was greeted by the β€œMaan” said Mohinder, all confused. β€œOhh no…”

β€œUncle woo..” oh Gosh how much trust he has on him. He gathers his composure β€œUncle actually I had warmup call with client. We decided that the talk will be better if we do it in not office. So now we have it in Taj at 4:pm” β€œOhh ok”

He hesitated β€œUncle woo.. Geetβ€β€œHaan haan go. Who can stop you guys meeting, esp. when she is leaving”.

Maan entered Geet’s room but he was soon pulled and she closed the door. He pulled her by her waist and she hung herself on him crossing both her hands around his neck β€œSorry, was missing you badly”

β€œI love such missing” he pecked her on her lips, making her blush. He was in her world

She separated herself from him and checked him β€œI love this look of yours… yeh business suit and all” she said removing his blazer and then checking him in his tight fitted formal shirt and trouser. He pulled her again towards him by her waist, placing his hand slightly under her shirt to feel her skin, sending shiver to her. She in response kissed him on his shoulder above his white formal shirt

β€œJana meeting hai abhi” he ran to check in mirror and showed her the lip-gloss mark of hers. They both started laughing.

β€œBohut masti chadi hai” he pulled her on the bed along with him and started pulling her top up

β€œYou need clean shirt thee-eenn” she said seductively, making him go insane and more when she started unbuttoning it. β€œJaan” he said restlessly pulling her top out as she completely unbuttoned him to get clear view of his well-toned chest. Then her soft peck on his bare front burned him and he bit her shoulder. His hands were about to crush her mound when

β€œGeet Beta” called her mother. Both got up in hurry. Maan rushed inside bathroom in hurry as Geet fixed herself and opened the door.

β€œWhy any problem, you look all messed up” β€œNahi woo” but her Mom entered the room in this time β€œwhose blazer is this?” She picked it up β€œMaan ka. He is here?”

β€œwoo, I called him. I was missing him.β€β€œGeet grow up. How will both of you move ahead in your respective life if you both keep disturbing each other’s life”

β€œBut where is he? I heard he had important day today” β€œMom he will handle na..He is in washroom, I spoiled his shirt by mistake.” β€œMaan are you done cleaning your shirt” she shouted… Maan’s eye widened β€œKya bola isne Aunty ko” and then he realized she has actually made mark on his shirt. He didn’t want to remove that mark but as Mrs Handa was there in room and he had no option. Maan came out, smiled at Mrs Handa and swiftly picked his blazer.

β€œHi Aunty.. this girl calls me anytime. I have important meeting, can I leave” He very swiftly winked at Geet escaping Mrs Handa’s sight and left her to clean the mess she has created. Geet was so irritated by him but had to divert her Mom from scolding her for calling him in this office hours.

It did not take Rajendra, Maan’s Dad to find out that Maan shifted the meeting and was rushing to Geet. His antenna on Maan’s intention to stop Geet got even alert.

Part 25

Precap – Geet decision… who is blamed???

Part 27

Please shower your likes and Comments dearies to encourage.😊

Luv,

tellyme

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Geet missing maan and called him he even though wanted to not go still by hearing her sad voice he went and in a very clever way shifted the meeting,now maan dad will blame maan for geets decision and this will hurt maan to great level whose repel effect may be seen in future.

Continue soon 

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations for new thread πŸ‘ŒπŸ€—β£οΈ

Nice part