Arshi FF-Tragedy Ahead Epilogue added-Page 127

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone! : )

Hope everyone likes it! πŸ˜ƒ

For PM's, buddy me!πŸ˜‰

Hope everyone likes it! πŸ˜›

CHAPTER 1:

"Khushi, Im not going to forgive you this time, You have to tell me why you married jiju"

Khushi held her palm in pain and screeched, She looked down as tears formed her eyes and stared down at her palm. Payal looked up unsure of why Khushi wasn't talking, she saw her holding her palm and became panicked.

"Khushi, Khushi whats wrong with you?, Can't you take care of yourself?, Your so careless!" Payal scolded Khushi who smiled sadly.

"Im sorry jiji!"

Payal looked up and put her hand on Khushi's cheek. "Pagli (Crazy), Be careful next time but this doesn't mean your off the hook, I'll be waiting for your awnser Khushi, I'll just get the first aid kit" and with that, Payal quickly ran out of the kitchen.

"Jiji, how can I awnser your question when I myself don't know the awnser" Khushi silently thought and placed her hand in cold water.

O0O0O0

Payal was walking hurriedly down from her room with the first-aid kit in her hand, She rushed downstairs to attend to Khushi when suddenly the phone rang. She quickly picked it up,

"Hello"

"Payal bitya"

"Amma, Amma how are you?, How is buaji?, and babuji?"

"Arreh silly, how will everyone be, your gone and without you it feels so lonessome ay home" Garima wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Amma, I miss you all too, Amma Khushi.."

"No Payal, Don't speak about Khushi, she has hurt all of us immensely, I can never forgive her."

Khushi heard the phone ringing and rushed out of the kitchen, She heard Payal speaking to amma and ran towards the phone.

"Jiji" Khushi silently pleaded and Payal slowly nodded. She gave her the phone reciever and Khushi welcomed it with open hands.

"Amma"

Garima heard the sound of her daughter, of the apple of her eye but she was too ashamed, to devastated by what Khushi had done. A tear rolled down her eye as she closed the phone and sighed sadly. Buaji entered the living room looking at Garima's state and shaked her head.

"Arreh permishvari, what have you done!"

O0O0O0

Khushi sadly put the phone down and began walking up the stairs ignoring Payal's silent words and closed the door to her room. Her room, how ironic. The room which everyone thought was hers wasn't hers, it was his Arnav Singh Raizada's. The man she now hated more than ever. The man who made her lose everything. Her loving family, her happiness, her laughter and all for what?, she didn't even know.

She went towards her devi maiyya statue and sat silently pleading, begging and asking why she was being punished for something she doesn't deserve.

"Bus (enough) Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, hum Khushi hai (Im Khushi), your going to HAVE to tell me why you've punished me in such a way, Im not going to take this anymore." Khushi stood up firmly and made her way outside to the poolside awaiting for him to come home.

Sorry for a short part everyone, Just wanted to see if anyone would enjoy this! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
                                                              .INDEX.

Part 1: Page 1 LINK

Part 2: Page 6 LINK

Part 3: Page 12 LINK

Part 4 MAHA update πŸ˜ƒ: Page 19 LINK

Part 5 and IMP NOTE: Page 26 LINK

Part 6:Page 33 LINK

Part 7: Page 42 LINK

Part 8:Page 52 LINK

Part 9 MAHA:Page 60-The Birth and Death of a Raizada LINK

Part 10:Page 70-Memories, A curse or a blessing? LINK

Part 11:-Page 80-dECEPTION-LINK

Part 12 MAHA-Page 92 -Anjali ki Kahani😭-LINK

Part 13-Broken glass-LINK

Final part-The tragedy-LINK

EPILOGUE-LINK
Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 11 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
oo great start dear =) continue soon and pm me!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AquaBluez17

oo great start dear =) continue soon and pm me!

Thanks so much! πŸ˜›

Will doo! 
blah_blah3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Great start! can't wait to read more.

Continue soon, and thanks for the PM
Ended thumbnail
great start. sooo sad though. poor khushi
xxx
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Yay new FF! It was an awesome start, I loved reading it. Thanks for the PM :P
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: blah_blah03

Great start! can't wait to read more.

Continue soon, and thanks for the PM

Hi thank you so much! : )
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great start...would love to read further😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start loved it can't wait for the showdown khushi needs her answers and i hope she gives it to him good
thanks for the pm