Namrata Thapa Appreciation thread

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys, since there is an ongoing Sameer appreciation thread in this forum started by our friend Amrit, i'd like to start one for our dear Namrata-Lata too. There are tons of pretty actresses in the entertainment industry, but to find both beauty and brains in one person, it's very rare. According to Namrata's bio here in IF, she attended Delhi University before embarking on an acting career. Wonder what degree she pursued? Anyway, it's tough to get into this university, and she made it. She is intelligent and beautiful and oh so thin! How is it that she can be so thin? Good genes? Yoga? Wish i could be so thin too. Makes it easier for her co-stars to carry her(Sameer you reading this?).
You know, she really reminds me of a friend's daughter. My friend's daughter who is also in her 20s now, looks very much like Namrata, with long-flowing hair, slim and with never-ending legs. She is Nepali. Read in an old post here in IF, someone commented that Namrata is a real Nepali beauty. Is she of Nepali descent? Anyway I've always thought Nepali girls are among the world's most beautiful. Was watching last night's episode - and was thinking to myself, Lata looks totally gorgeous in her red saree. Pray tell, how does she get more and more gorgeous and mesmerising with each episode? Is it the stylist doing a fantastic job on her or is it the sheer excitement of acting opposite handsome and debonair Sameer that adds a glow to her face?
Edited by romancefan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romancefan thumbnail
Well, lucky Namrata, the producers picked Sameer D as Raj Singhania. Lucky lucky her! If i were her, i wouldn't even have to set my alarm clock to get up for work every morning. I would look forward to going to work every day, just so as to be close to Mr Charming! Even getting glared at or shouted at by him would make my day. 😆 Namrata dear, if you happen to come by and read this, how do you cope with the tension at work every day? Does your heart go racing at a million miles an hour while rehearsing your scenes with Sam? I suppose i have to pose this question to Kratika Sengar too, who had the good fortune to star with him in JKR. Edited by romancefan - 12 years ago
A.nisha thumbnail
Namratha perfect for sameer,if i saw them together i cant take off my eyes from this sweeties
romancefan thumbnail
Yes we fans and viewers of YMGGK are indeed blessed to be gifted with this heavenly jodi - Raj and Lata. You have no idea what joy and happiness i feel everytime i see them on screen together. You know how i discovered YMGGK? I was flipping channels with my remote and then i saw this couple on screen. She looked sad and he was comforting her. In that instant i was hooked and there was no turning back. That's what we call chemistry. It's a silent thing, the vibes reach out to the viewer through the TV screen, no need for any word or action.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
romancefan thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely photo Rechus. Yep, that's our darling Lata Raj Singhania.
MaYa.B thumbnail
Namratha thapa original nepali beauty ,with cute eyes &strait hair
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Hi guys, since there is an ongoing Sameer appreciation thread in this forum started by our friend Amrit

Thanks for mentioning me ,you made my day
god bless you
SD_NT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cute namratha
YMGGK is only show had two beauties (susai&namratha)
.TapasYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks aarch di for pix
@Romance fan nice post