Put Lipstick on,Dress it up,a Pig is still a Pig:MODP27

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Put lipstick on a pig, dress it up any way you want,
But nothing changes the fact that a PIG WILL ALWAYS BE A PIG!!

call it necessary for drama
call it a must to move the story forward
call it a daily dose of soap drama
call it TRP generator
call it necessary for the ultimate redemption of ASR
call it natural
call it heightened emotions for the ultimate ray of sunshine.

Dress it up anyway you want,
But nothing changes the fact that domestic abuse is domestic abuse.

(Note - The word "PIG" is analogy for domestic abuse and does not, i repeat does not refer to any character in the show, leads or otherwise. please refrain from using it against characters. thanks!!!
And although I so want to call what ASR did much worse names, let common sense and decency prevail)

Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u... we are all okay with cuz we know its not real... or the fact its out beloved ASR who's inflicting it... or may be perhaps we see romance track coming up ... but at the end of the day.. its glamorizing domestic abuse!... and its NOT right...!!!! emotional abuse is difference... but now it's getting physical... and thats not acceptable.. CVs should know where to draw the line!
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was totally bored of today's episode.. have no words to express my disappointment and not it was not coz SR didnt happen..

why do they have to resort to the same thing as every f*king serial..
they better change track next week..

I hope CVs are not associating Khushi's torture with TRPs
coz we all were watching those for Arhi's marriage and not Khushi's torture.. continue this for a week and then will see what happens to TRPs
sameera0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I actually agree with you. Chucking her out in the cold like that was inhuman and disgusting on his part. Whether he regretted it or not is besides the point. 👎🏼
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A pig would be an understatement for the mor*ns in RM.
I am fuming right now...😡
sumanra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hope after all they made us go through, they will also drag the realization/redemption track and not have Kushi do comedy after 2 episodes of grovelling from Arnav..grr..😡.

serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToxicRebel

I agree with u... we are all okay with cuz we know its not real... or the fact its out beloved ASR who's inflicting it... or may be perhaps we see romance track coming up ... but at the end of the day.. its glamorizing domestic abuse!... and its NOT right...!!!! emotional abuse is difference... but now it's getting physical... and thats not acceptable.. CVs should know where to draw the line!

thank you for saying this. i understand the "drama" aspect of it but come on, lets not pretend to justify this in any sense of the word. If khushi so much as complains to the cops (in real life anway), ASR will be counting bars for a long time come.
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

(no, definitely not an analogy to ASR, although I so want to call him much worse names, but the bashing brigade is out trying to douse out any fire of dissent, lest their ASR's image be tarnished by the voice of common-sense and logic

Brilliantly said... But i seriously give a tiny little rats a** to them.
Yes i am angry very angry!!
serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

I was totally bored of today's episode.. have no words to express my disappointment and not it was not coz SR didnt happen..

why do they have to resort to the same thing as every f*king serial..
they better change track next week..

I hope CVs are not associating Khushi's torture with TRPs
coz we all were watching those for Arhi's marriage and not Khushi's torture.. continue this for a week and then will see what happens to TRPs

@bold - they absolutely are. And guess what, you will find TRPs at a record high this week. So much for wanting a show with a difference.
serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumanra

I hope after all they made us go through, they will also drag the realization/redemption track and not have Kushi do comedy after 2 episodes of grovelling from Arnav..grr..😡.

you think? They will give us exactly one week of romance after 3 months of this track and it will be back to business as usual ie. abuse khushi, find joy