Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: CDlove

haha actually i was having a completely gutter thought in my head about the sleeping arrangement but i ll refrain from saying it here πŸ˜‰
why are we taking that maami thought Kushi was the only one sleeping outside... πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†   gutter mind answer is not good enough for starplus dimwit vamps :P
maybe she can question why there was only one pillow thereπŸ˜†
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

actually im wondering if LM puts stuff there to come up with a few jokes to entertain his crew the next day. πŸ˜†

So LM does look into his wall and react.  He had blocked a girl called Ankita Saxena and the entire wall was searching for her.  Apparently he unblocked her today but all her previous posts have been deleted wow.  Wonder what she has been talking about that has made LM so angry.

Sorry he didnt unblock her but looks like she created a new account 
Edited by Ash95 - 12 years ago
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash95

So LM does look into his wall and react.  He had blocked a girl called Ankita Saxena and the entire wall was searching for her.  Apparently he unblocked her today but all her previous posts have been deleted wow.  Wonder what she has been talking about that has made LM so angry.

Sorry he didnt unblock her but looks like she created a new account 

Really?! interesting. Wonder what she did to piss him off.

People do write totally irrelevent comments there. They actually carry on with their own personal conversations, drool over Sobti etc etc. LM must be finding it exteamly annoyingπŸ˜•

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Really?! interesting. Wonder what she did to piss him off.

People do write totally irrelevent comments there. They actually carry on with their own personal conversations, drool over Sobti etc etc. LM must be finding it exteamly annoyingπŸ˜•

some one actually posted one of her posts here it was hilarious...something about a day in the life of ASR...the wedding day..how it went on and on she was very witty about it and then ended with so jao plz so jao for the love of humanity we can't take it any more or somthing to that effect...

heres the link
Edited by tangam - 12 years ago
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: tangam

some one actually posted one of her posts here it was hilarious...something about a day in the life of ASR...the wedding day..how it went on and on she was very witty about it and then ended with so jao plz so jao for the love of humanity we can't take it any more or somthing to that effect...

heres the link

πŸ˜† its kinda funny!! But dont know if it's a good idea to be posting stuff like this on LM's wall.
I mean shouldn't we be giving feedback about the show? Isnt that what his FB page is for? I feel like we cant really say what we want even if we tried becasue well, it will just dissapear around other useless things people post.

I tell you these fans are waaay too over-enthusiastic. πŸ˜†
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha hi guess whatever track is going on now is based on feed back only...there is posting there

"Really liked the episode! Sanaya and Barun are powerhouse performers! love them...Who writes Mami's lines? 'Kangal Senior' was epic! hahah.. As much as I love Khushi, I am going kick her little bum if she doesn't sew Arnav's torn shirt. I louuu him in white !"

appreciation is also given and so have they suggested that ehy want Khushi for tearing Arnav shirt...so another power packed episode will be ready if LM decides to read this and follow a similar track!!!
wesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@tangam...

Hey, just read that link that you posted above about some girl's ranting on 'a day in ASR's life'.

What the  ??πŸ˜†

"Anjali ne bhanji maari" ????😲

But now I know what that larger than life quality that Nissar was talking about is in our hero.

To be able to do sooo much in a day?? no, doesn't look like an average person's cup of tea!!

Really felt like saying "so jao aur humein bhi sone do" in the end. Hopefully then all this will appear like a very bad, incoherent dream in the morning.πŸ˜”