Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved your analysis Tanthya as always...๐Ÿ‘
hope this passing clouds will pass soon ,so we can see the sunshine again...๐Ÿ˜ณ
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Doodleberry-- your analysis is flawless... Brilliant. Every facet of the show is perfectly captured. I usually always log in to read Sathya didi's post and used to wait for your answer on her posts.. Both of you rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Absolutely love this.

Yes ASR will repent and he has too. This might be a fictional show, but one issue which was highlighted is so true. When a relationship breaks or a new relation is suddenly thrust into the spotlight, somehow every question is directed towards the woman. Whatever you do, where ever you go, the first question is always 'what did you do?' 'how can you do this?' 

Nani is supposed to be the matriarch, she has seen the world, she knows Khushi...she also knows her grandson...she knows ASR. But she pounced on Khushi, becuase that's what every one does... she could have stopped ASR and demanded an answer...but๐Ÿ˜”

Nope...everywhere at least in the beginning, everybody expects the woman to answer

As far as ASR is concerned...well you can be a Nastik...but that means YOU dont believe in God... does not mean that DM is not watching...DM is watching and DM will give you her answerโญ๏ธ...

And yes ASR ..that day lets see who wins/ Devi Mayya or your ASRgiri๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Garima is useless.

Payal...I just hope one-day she wakes up and remembers she is not in Dhobi Ghat anymore...she can stop washing clothes and wipe her sis's tears
Edited by JensonMishti - 12 years ago
annusourabh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello sathu
   what a lovely analysis. iam not all that angry 4 2days episode. in a way we were expecting it. So the pain felt was a little lesss.i am waiting 4 the truth to come before arnav and want to see his pain and love ๐Ÿ˜›. what say? thks 4 the pm
bikerider thumbnail
@doodleberry  ๐Ÿ‘ the time when i read your post  i realize why i am stuck at this show.   i always feel that the character etching dialogues and scene are well thought and always have open and  closed ends.
a big thanks for mentioning the old and new ones it helps a lot and also  make me feel bad that  i  have not yet become a serious viewer of IPK as i would have wished to i still most of the time take it as epi comes and epi goes . 

i am sure CVs will be proud to read your post everyday

sathu i loved your thank you post too
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the analysis.  I always wait for your posts.  Loved the episode because this is the branching off or launching the story in a different stratosphere now.

The stakes did get much higher and we have added god or Devi maiya as a player too.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

Fantastic Write-Up!!!

I may be in the minority but I loved the episode it was sad & full of gut wrenching emotions but this drama has always been passionate with deep emotions and today was no exception!!!

When we see such rock bottom despair & hurt the only way is up & it helps you to appreciate the highs much more when your emotions have taken such a battering on the behalf of Khushi, who is being pummelled from all sides right now, but there is also compassion for the hurt ASR is feeling & how he has forced himself in a moment of mindlessness to have taken this path, but is going to drop into the pits of hell in pain when he realises she is innocent; as it is very clear he still loves her very much.

All I want to say is BRING IT ON, as I can't wait for the intense passion & emotions we will see when he is in regret but will also try to win her again, when the truth comes to light!!

I have said it before & will say it again I don't care how this wedding came about, I am just glad they are finally married and will be living together, which is what most people wanted to see so I don't understand the negativity. Everyone would switch off if all we saw was them romancing and happy all the time, what would make people tune in to watch, how ever much we may deny it but we need the expectations of seeing things improve and become better to keep watching when plunged into the depths of dark despairs, which is why we need them!!!

Anyhow that is my take on it & I am probably saying much more than normal but that's because I am annoyed, as I was away and missed the most important week of IPKKND since it started & have rushed through all the episodes last night, BUT luckily I have missed most of the negative posts but wanted to get my POV across, having not escaped all of them (however, I refuse to make comments in negative posts or posts I disagree with)!!!

Sathya as always love your analysis, please don't stop writing them & thanks for the PM, only another 250 or so to catch up with!!!

I completely agree with ur post...very well said!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey sathu ๐Ÿค—

loved da update and yup well said this is one never ending night!

sanaya was amazing last night and she totally rocked da epi

like you said, i too was thinking of that same dialogue of khushi. da day arnav realizes what wrong he has done to her, these words will definitely echo in his heart. i too very badly want khushi to leave arnav one fine day for him to realize what he's truly missing
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

I completely agree with ur post...very well said!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

100% in agreement - even though my heart is wrentching - this had to be shown logically... Brilliant acting by EVERYONE - Sanaya and Barun just fabulous!

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sathya,
i watched calmly but when i came here on IF my brain span n my reaction was what is going on here. N i ignore lots of post to read but waiting 4 ur post to see whats ur take . N i m glad with ur post u described episode very but kahin kahin dil jale bhi nazar arha hy. I think these reactions n humilitions was needed. They dn knw how n what reason of their marriage but they knew this was nt da right way to get marriad. Their actions r justicfeble n Asr action n answer was in his character. Khushi poor soul its her time to give da big exam of her life n learn people's bad side 4 her to spend her future life keep these bad n good sides of da people. Ur description about asr n shayam were very nice . Today i also liked anjali n akash .
Sathya 1 thing v stucked in my head so i thought i share it with u n doods n take ur opinion on this. I think sashi babu should live bcz if he die during this situation kkg may blame 4 this to arnav how can be she able to 4give this person .
Hi doods,
i was totally angry with this filmi shaadi but when i read ur reply i understood it n nw i feeling relief. Yaar i hate n agree nw a days with Asr. N i m with u n i too want Asr repetens as u mention. Doods what ur thinking do they show khushi a serving bahu n wife. How my wish that she give him do tok jawab i m nt ur wife as u said how can i serve u n dont use his money on herself . Wo jaisi hy wesi hi rahy. Loved ur analysis each n every word. DNt stop reply sathya's post. We need both of u to keep our spirit high 4 this show.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ doods -- omg!! i loved your analysis!! i think yours and sathu di's analyses are the best ones i've been reading every day.

@ sathu di - posted mines on page 3 or 4 - i forgot ๐Ÿ˜† it was late when i commented last night - before bed.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ