Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx doodle ur analysis simply awesome... his repentence should start ri8 from devi maiyya itself before it reaches kushi.. he insulted the whole institution of marraige was the heinous of all...
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Read this again LOLOLOL  πŸ˜ƒDi you Rock πŸ˜†

I actually wrote my analysis two times on this post..One for you and one for Doodleberry... I watched the epi only after reading both the posts

Absolutely beautiful

Di and Doodleberry πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great post sathya and doods !!
i hope this night ends soon.. 

this track was expected but it is very heartbreaking to sit through this.. i watch the show for entertainment and i do not want to feel sad and dejected after watching the epi.. i know this is required but i hope they do not drag this for too long.. hope they end this torture atleast in todays epi.. cant take more of that .. 

i hope they come up with a new promo.. atleast some non-rona-dona promo.. too much negativity can actually damage the show..

most of you have been saying that the reactions from R and G family is justified.. but somehow i could not agree with it.. it is not like ASR or khushi married some random person.. so somehow i could not accept their reaction to this extent.. plus a whole epi dedicated to them shouting at khushi and ASR vanishing.. i could not accept this πŸ˜­
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good to read a balanced and just analysis, tanthya.

Yesterday, both had their internal battles but neither took the easy way out! Arnav did not disclose that he had to take this step because of his Di. He gave a typical ASRish reply and went to his, as you so rightly said, private hell. 

Khushi too could have saved her skin by saying Arnav had put her sis marriage at stake, but she too is not a coward. 

Hat's off to both of them to bear the pain for the sake of their loved ones! I really feel both of them are worthy of each other! 

I think the viewers too need this kind of fortitude in dealing with the sad episodes and don't flay the characters!😊   
sweetruhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Tant, yeah Iss raat ki subah nehin hain' actually in IPK world every days is full of events and lasts for 5 days of real world. But, your description of the episode is Tantastic. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I actually thought of not writing today and thereafter but when I watched the episode I decided, if not any other day, Today I MUST write. I will explain why and will touch to the portions behind the entire fiasco today. As you always explain the episode and its subtle moments with finesse, I will not even dare to explain that part.

That day Arnav-Khushi didn't get the blessing from their families but did get the blessings from the Almighty and this day also they didn't get any blessing from their elders but got the blessing from the Almighty.

One more thing, that day Khushi explained that marriage means "giving your own life for the sake of the other". I will wait and watch the day when ASR will offer his own life for the sake of Khushi's life. For all the SINS he has done he needs to pay the price. I don't care whether he loves her or not. That's secondary here. Love DOES NOT give him any AUTHORITY to play with your loved ones' integrity and honor.

P.S. I didn't comment on the family's reactions as Tant did. But IMO, their reactions were justified and they had every right to do so. Both the Raizadas and the Guptas. 

Tant and Doods - Brilliant analysis :)
You add so much to the episode that I feel like going back and reading all your analysis since day one of IPKKND ::)

Thanks a bunch
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sathya.. I love the title u gave.. Its so apt.. Iss raat ko kya naam doon?? πŸ˜†

The epi starts like we expected.. Arnav as cold as ever.. I was only happy he didnt act rude with them.. Just "U wanted me, I did it" He knows he saying anything else might only mess up things a bit more.. So in his opinion it was better to be firm in what he actually said.. Anjali deep down knows that there is something more to it.. Even though emotions running high, it was OTT reactions from everyone.. Arnav went away hissing at creep.. I love the BG music..😳 It was during the office track that we got it in abundance, these days we cudnt hear it.. πŸ˜†Anjali demanding an answer and Arnav remaining mute...Khushi.. πŸ˜’ Everyone was literally pouncing on her. As if she is the only one who got married..πŸ₯± MS and Sindoor Flashback.. My heart broke seeing Khushi's expression when he was getting her off the car.. πŸ₯Ί She was so much like a wounded heart pleading for mercy.. πŸ˜’ And then the shaadi happens.. No pheras though.. πŸ˜’ According to some spoilers, Anjali might arrange for it in RM.. I have my own doubts though on this one.. πŸ˜’ Im seriously angry on the Gupta ladies.. 😑 That you-proved-u-are-not-our-blood was unforgivable.. Little do they know, Khushi did all this to insure a better future for their blood.. My heart went out to Khushi.. They have broken her down.. πŸ˜’ 😭

Precap : Need I say, I loved it.. Meri patni had me there.. 😍 ❀️
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely episode n wonderfully written!!

gotta leave! so inputs from my side!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sathu yaarπŸ€—
Brilliantly written as always..n very gud title too..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Excellent acting by each and every char..πŸ‘
Initially it ws only anji contributing 2 d Nile of RM..nw payal.khushi, n arnav hv also joined inπŸ˜†..too muc of rona dhona..very typical of SP.

Mamiji's😑 😑taunts r jst goin to get worst nw..m feelig so sick of hr.

I so wished shashi ws well..even in paralysed state he cud convey hs love n support 4 khushi..poor soul must be feeling so helpless.

Edited by -Gautami - 12 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ doodleberry...so so so loved your analysis
Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As usual...Brilliant analysis by Sathya di n doodleberry...β­οΈπŸ€—
Simply superb...πŸ‘