Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved Sanaya's Mandir scenes today...the dazed look was out of this world...brilliant acting. ๐Ÿ‘
mpks1 thumbnail
Sathya as always loved your analysis... the story is moving and Khushi has hit the rock bottom, from now on it will be her upward climb. My only request to the CVs would be stop the drama and the crying and move on. Let Khushi be brave , not lose and get to the bottom of this mess and find out why ASR married her.

Also about the family members, I never liked Bua and Garima, I always thought they were more partial towards Payal, its good that they won't see Khushi's face, thank God we are saved from their torture, now that the story will happen in RM. I thought Nani and Anjali overreacted,also questioning Khushi, when she could not elicit any response from her own grand son. I do not expect anything from Payal, if the Cvs show that she is nice to Khushi, I will be pleasantly surprised.

At the end of the day both of them are doing this for their siblings and they want to keep it to themselves and solve it and not wanting the family to know the reason.  So that's why ASR and Khushi are alike, yet different in some ways.
rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@tants: Love your analysis and always wait for one everyday ...!!! I am not big on picking up symbolisms ... but when the episode watched with your symbolisms & analysis ... it makes it worth watching ...

About your comment on the neverending IP night ... Somewhere, to me, it resembled to a storm - before & after ... before being the dark clouds that we see appearing in the sky and right now everyone is in the middle of the storm ... we've yet to wait for it to pass and see the after-effects that it has caused ...

Oh well ... waiting to read Doods analysis now ... I know for sure she will come out strongly ...

Quoting Meens here,
"Nani and Anjali who have always liked Khushi and thought of her as one with high morals did not once stop to think there could be a reason behind this rushed wedding!"

My only reaction to their reaction is, is it justifiable of them to angrily confront her? Their anger/confrontation towards Arnav/ASR is justifiable .. their anger/confrontation towards the marriage is justifiable ... Or were they right in removing their anger on her for not getting any answers to their questions ? Infact, I absolutely found Guptas to be just to not to question ASR/Arnav at all, instead be angry/confront/pass judgement against Khushi ...

Anyways this was one question that was lingering in my mind through out the episode ... Might sound confusing

Overall the episode was good in terms of acting from everyone ... !!!

Edited by sanam912 - 12 years ago
kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanths complete circle very well  analysed ..i am amazed the way he takes her to the temple.. coz he understands her beleifs very well nd made it a point to hit it ri8 there right there in front of her devi maiyya..he doesnt believe in the institution of marraige nd wat a better way to humiliate ri8 in front of devi maiyya... dat engagement scene he hurt her unintentionally nd goes there to heal her wound nd they take opposite paths again .. there also he insults DM by not taking prasad .. this time he actually knows her beliefs  nd intentionally hurts her in a most brutal way again in front of DM.. and after this they dont take opposite paths but take a same path go together... again emotion being same hate in a bad form... this time they go together for a better reason for a selfless cause for their siblings.. nd rediscovery of themselves.. nd DM alone is a witness for this star crossed union.. he has hurt the MS,SINDOOR THE WHOLE INSTITUTION OF MARRAIGE .,THE FIRE ..,DM  WHICH MORE RESEMBLED TO ME {THE AGNIPARIKSHA BOTH HAVE TO UNDERGO TO MAKE THEIR BOND STRONGER}  which seems to me that path too redemption is not easy ... nd no pheras ... nd the dark  similar to him ,his state of mind nd kushis state of mind ... shutting of the door ... ? indicates he is becoming inaccessible to anjali  nd differnces between them .. gonna increase .. coz of shyam? dont know ... nd guptha family dont deserve a selfless daughter like kushi..loved nk ,mami nd akash remained true to their character.. it was more of a recap of the first few episodes ..again dat comment u r not my blood ..that loop is completed for first it was told by garima nd now it is said by buaji..cliched dialogue.. over melodrama ...cvs assasinated their own piece of creation in the name of redemption,, pathetic.๐Ÿ˜ก typical sp interference ..Edited by kushifan - 12 years ago
Pari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well i think this will be the longest Raat on tv๐Ÿ˜†.
Sarun (arshi) Rockxxxโค๏ธ
Edited by Angle999 - 12 years ago
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i cant wait to watch it - thank you for you fabulous analysis..!
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same! Is it ever going to end? I think this whole night will be dragged till the weekend. Good post:) 
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs trying take care of mid winter drought...rivers of tears...n we cry n cry n cry...๐Ÿ˜†

P.s. anjali has kept pooja for well being tomorrow...
P.P.S. she is gonna fast till mahashivratri apears in serial...so about a week...
p.p.p.s. aakash n payal's SR rasam will not take place as bhai busy with his wife :P๐Ÿคฃ

@tant yup is raat ki subah karo...looking spoilers this night will never end...abhi jeejaji-sala confrontation n some more torture to khushi is left...๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i think delhi(whr the show is based) will have flood soon...
on a serious note: khushi will forget to smile n her ever smiling n bubbly nature will vanish for a while...she will become mature..."thahrav" will come in her as well as sadness will be part of her persona..
I think Payal will stay away from khushi for a while but she will be 1st one to land her hand...she will try to find out why such wedding happened?

on acting...I loved barun SI buaji..n daljit, as well as jayshree...
hated emmm garima n Aabhas...he needs to understand how to show anger? making constipated face makes one look constipated nothing else ๐Ÿ˜•
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
LOL tanthya, the night does seem to be never ending.

My heart went out to Khushi in this episode, she really hit rock bottom today. Anjali and Nani expected too much of Khushi here, they can't even get through to Arnav yet Khushi was supposed to back down and not go through with this marriage. Seriously? Why is everyone putting the pressure on her when they don't even have they can't even deal with Arnav?

Then there is Garima and Buaji who disgusted me with the way they insulted Khushi. Garima has always shown she only cares for Payal and today Buaji showed she never considered Khushi as her own. The saving grace in this scene was Shashi who held Khushi's hand and gave his support, his understanding which is exactly what Khushi needed right now.

Tanthya I am hoping for the same thing, I want Khushi to be gone by the time Arnav realizes how wrong he was about her.
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis ๐Ÿ˜Š... Hated the episode for the sadness it gave ๐Ÿคข... Hated the Guptas .๐ŸคขIT IS LIKE, they grabbed the first chance they got, to disown her๐Ÿ˜ก .. HATED GARIMA AND BUVAA ๐Ÿ˜ก.. HATED when Buva said "phir see tum nee saabit kardiyaa kee tum mere khoon nahi hoo" ๐Ÿ˜ก .. sooo true, the poor girl gave/giving  endless sacrifices for NOTHING .. Curious to see the reaction of Payal, though๐Ÿ˜” .. Akaash was concerned for Khushi .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒwhich is a good sign ..Mami is Mami and will be ๐Ÿ˜‰.. Nani and Anjali .. UFFF .๐Ÿ˜•. NO ONE, EVEN FOR A SECOND, TRIED TO CONTEMPLATE WHY A GIRL LIKE KHUSHI WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?????? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒFor all the pain this girl is being put through .. I WOULD KILL THESE WRITERS if they make Khushi FORGIVE AND FORGET :( ..  ASR ..gggrrr ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก