Iss Raat ki Subah Nahi !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I have a serious question, Please provide an answer ; In which Planet is  IP being shot cos the night seems to be never ending ??

An episode filled with crying, confusion, consternation ...

Coming to the episode, The Third degree interrogation starts   with Nani leading the way ..Arnav curtly replies that everyone wanted him to get married so he got married !! Such a simple Straight forward explanation ...Unfortunately none buy it !! ..Arnav tries to go away to his room when he is stopped by Anjali who is sure that there is a reason for his  move and demands to know the reason... Arnav can not reveal the reason without puncturing Anjali's Balloon ...In silence , his eyes  conveying his mute helplessness, Arnav walks past Anjali , his emotions undergoing 180 deg change as his eyes alight on shyam ...there is implicit threat in Arnav's stare as he gazes at Shyam..A message understood by Shyam ..Arnav climbs up the stairs  proceeds to his room ...while here baulked of the big prey, The women surround Khushi and begin their Spanish Inquisition ...Khushi is unable to say anything  and has to bear their innuendo's and insults silently ...

Brilliant acting by Shashi, Barun n Nani ... The conflicting persona of Arnav Singh Raizada was  full on display today.. as ASR he contented himself saying  he wanted to marry so he married but Arnav could not meet the eyes of his Nani..The very Nani to whom he said without batting an eye , looking straight at her ..that he will have a live in relationship !! Then Anjali stops him wanting to know the reason, again Arnav cannot provide an answer but the camera does, it zooms on Khushi and Shyam  pellucid in its inference ...Arnav moves away from Anjali shooting  furious glares at Shyam ... I loved the shot here..ASR BG starts ..and ASR begins to climb , ASR is on the ascendent , begins to tower while Shyam is stuck below  [one thing Barun must remember, ASR is straight, stiff.. he does not slouch ]..but will  Arnav  be let off so easily , No..His sister tails him, almost hysterically wanting to know the reason ..Arnav shuts the door on her face ...I liked the continuity here.. we see Arnav's silhouette with bowed head standing leaning against the door and we see the same position when we get the inside view ...Another noteworthy moment was that of Khushi and Shashi...while all are questioning her, demanding to know the answer from her  angrily , without a thought to her fragile emotions...it is Shashi who is willing to give her the benefit of doubt, It is shashi who  without any accusatory expression, genuinely caring, asks to know the issue ..The brief exchange of  looks between Shashi and SI was good..SI  managed to convey her sadness and her plea for understanding while Shashi was genuinely concerned ..
The brief moment when Akash  quietly without uttering a word leads Anjali away from Arnav's room ..Anjali turning back for one last look ..but the door remains shut !!..wonderful !!
..Also liked the fact that Arnav did not defend Khushi, he stayed  true to the character

Anjali comes downstairs and joins the chorus demanding some/any response from Khushi.. A shocked and hyper ventilating Nani is on war cry as she demands to know whether Khushi even knows the significance of the MS..Immediately Khushi's mind casts back to the moment which happened just a few hours ago..was it hours really, seems like a ages ago.. she recalls how Arnav dragged her into the temple and tied the MS..Anjali reminds Khushi about  her lecture on Sindoor.. Immediately Khushi's mind flashes the picture of Arnav  applying the sindoor on her forehead, also stating his terms ...

Daljeet and SI were good here ..The sober  way Anjali speaks but still  hinting at her outraged anger, bewilderment that her brother did something like this, confusion that Khushi went along with her brother ..Daljeet was really good ...SI ..liked her when Arnav was pulling  her from teh jeep..her look asking for mercy, a pleading not to  do this was quite well done and so was the way she closed her eyes  in defeat,  her last hope dashed as Arnav applies the Sindoor on her Maang... Also liked the effective use of duppatta and fire... stating the rising mercury  levels of hate and perhaps ASR is seeing thru a haze , red denoting blind rage  as Khushi covers her face in hopless anguish at her fate but wait ..was it hopeless ...no.. bec when Arnav issues his ultimatum..Khushi instinctively turns to her DM, The mother who never let her down ....I am hoping that  Khushi's .. Jab aapko patha chalega , tab hum wahan nahi honge and ASR's " Don't u never ever do this to me again " comes into play  when this track ends  cos I really want Khushi to leave and at that precise moment Arnav to realize her worth , seek her out only to understand that she has left him ..

Edited to add;

A full circle  here..It was in front of this very DM that Arnav and Khushi symbolically got engaged and it is in front of this  very DM they finally tie the knot ..both the times they never did have any family with them and the celestial bodies were their witness ..The story continued today too

Mami starts her taunts and begins to humiliate Gupta's ... A silent Khushi who stoically bore all the barbs, thorns thrown at her is unable to keep quiet when Maami  casts aspersions on her family, Khushi breaks her silence tries to defend her family ..but her family do not want to have anything  with her ..They quickly disown her ..and depart to their abode ..

Can anything be so telling, so deliberate than the complete avoidance of Khushi and  pointedly going and wishing  Payal ..A payal who seems to  be at a distance from Akash too but at least Akash is turned towards her, is with her while Khushi is all alone, her husband of few hours  ensconced in his own private hell ... Khushi runs behind her family members but suffers  her first shock when her loyalty is questioned by  Buaji ...A desperate Khushi goes to Amma who angrily orders her never to call her Amma again ... SI's expression of being abandoned again, the hurt  of Khushi was very well conveyed ...In a last ditch attempt , she seeks understanding from a man who was in no way linked to her and finds her solace in his lap ... as Shashi assures her of his love, his unconditional love and his support for her ...

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterunder11 thumbnail
Well I hope morning does come tomorrow, but I doubt it will. 
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Tant, yeah Iss raat ki subah nehin hain' actually in IPK world every day is full of events and lasts for 5 days of real world. But this night seems never ending. But, your description of the episode is Tantastic. 👏 👏 👏

I actually thought of not writing today and thereafter but when I watched the episode I decided, if not any other day, Today I MUST write. I will explain why and will touch to the portions behind the entire fiasco today. As you always explain the episode and its subtle moments with finesse, I will not even dare to explain that part.

Let us refer to my Feb 16th episode analysis. I have mentioned about the "HUMILIATION" loop to close. Remember??? Also one more thing is I don't know whether the CVs have really thought in the direction I have thought this issue over and if that is the case then I must APOLOGIZE to the Creative Team. They have NOT tarnished ASR's character as of now. Not with the "Temple Wedding". Because what I see here in this is where my Humiliation and Repentance explanation on Thursday's analysis comes into picture. Yes, the contract wedding is what I had envisioned for but if we need to get all the loops intertwined then, this is it. CVs and Channel might have satisfied both the viewers' segments but if you look and ponder on this closely then what ASR did today makes perfect sense. At least now from a bird's view I can see the track crystal clear. 

When I explained ASR's characterization, then I mentioned he is a person who doesn't fear anyone in life; who is a straight forward person; who at the moment is same as a wounded lion; Who thinks in one direction always; Who doesn't even think straight when he is angry. A person who has the guts to cancel his own engagement at the Nth moment in front of the world. A person who loves his sister so dearly, that he can destroy the very existence of the human being, who would even think to harm her. Yes, at the moment ASR is not in complete love as he is lovelorn and he is all set to prove the very existence of the girl, her belief, her character, her understanding, her honor and her integrity. ATM he wants to prove her that he is the maker of his destiny and others too and her DM will not even dare to change that. That is also a character facet that DEFINES ASR.

When I said I do not want actual wedding I completely sidelined my views that existed on the other side of the coin. Yes, ASR is not a person to fill the maang of Khushi with sindoor and put MS on her in a holy place on whom he had no belief but he would DO SO to HUMILIATE and destroy the girl for a lifetime who in his opinion had even thought of sabotaging his sister's life and marriage and happiness and beliefs.  I remember, I mentioned the Humiliation part on Feb 16th analysis and the Repentance part on Feb 15th analysis. 

How I wish I had been involved in the storyboard of IPK. Then I would have never gone AGAINST the Actual wedding if I were involved in the "Brainstorming Session". When I mentioned the repentance part as many of you know that I wanted ASR to understand that "He" is the reason his entire world has sank. It's all because of his impulsive actions and decisions. That day he needs to curse himself for not trusting her. I want to see him crawling to the temple and plead her from Khushi's DM. To ask for forgiveness for all the pains and all the distrust and all the humiliation that he had caused her. I want him to fold his hands for the first time and pray for her comeback to his life. Also, I want him to crush his hand for putting Sindoor in a humiliated way on her forehead. That day Arnav will be born and blessed. I want to see his remorse for this one last time. Now tell me how will ASR repent at the temple if he DOES NOT SIN at the Temple??? He has to SIN at the Temple. After I envisioned this scene I completely forgot the fact that how the loop will be closed??? First the loop needs to open and for that he needs to SIN at the said SACRED Place. He has to. Now, the loop has opened and as I said when he repents the sky should also cry with him. That day the sky should pour out heavy rains and wash away all his SINS along with the water drops.

I Thank the CVs and Channel from the bottom of my heart what they have gifted me.

Then the question comes on how he will do the SIN??? Refer to my anlaysis of Feb 16th now.  Where I stated about the episode where Khushi tells Arnav "ki humare zindagi mein agar koi aisa hota ki humare saath rishta toh bana chahta par uss rishte ko koi naam nehin dena chahata to use bada humare liye aur koi beizzati nehin hogi"'that means "if any time it happens that when there'z a person who wants to have a relationship with her but doesn't want to give a name, then that would be her biggest HUMILIATION". I reminded the CVs that loop has to be closed and I said for that he needs to have a pretense/contract marriage to humiliate Khushi. But, I didn't think through the other aspect. If ASR wants to punish Khushi then he needs to torment her with every possible route. The way he has broken now he needs to serve her with the same pain and crush her entire belief and understanding. Contract or pretense marriage would be her biggest humiliation and so does Actual. I thought through Contract marriage for a short term will humiliate her but so does he needs to crush her traditional belief. He needs to HUMILIATE her also in her belief of the "Sanctity of Marriage" and "Belief in God".  I wanted the Contract marriage because after she gets freed from the relationship, the Social Stigma will destroy her integrity to the ultimate. That would have been ASR's sabotaging her social pride. With the Actual wedding ASR would try to destroy her entire belief system. That's what he wanted to prove. But, did it really crush her belief system??? I guess not; but time will well.Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada has no idea how "Strong willed" his girl is and how strong her "Belief System" is. Her turning to DM after the sindoor game and clasping her face with her hands in shame, says it all. ASR not only humiliated her but he too wanted to show that he writes his own destiny and her DM cannot even save her. ASR has not only humiliated Khushi and her beliefs in marriage but he "DID HUMILIATE GOD" and by filling her Maang and putting MS he DID HUMILIATE the very existence of the Solemnity, Sanctity and the Importance in Marriage. He SINNED in a big way and he now will pay the price in this very Temple as I said earlier about his repentance.

As I mentioned earlier if he doesn't take this step forward how can he have the biggest repentance? How can he give a name to this relationship when the time will come??? This story is all about "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon". So, he CANNOT give this relationship a name. And today he proved that he WOULD NOT give her "HIS NAME". Not so soon. The name will only be valid when they both will truly, purely and honestly love each other without any condition and only for each other. That day will come for sure.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages ~ William Shakespeare

There were couple episodes I love the most. One is Diwali and another one is the Temple engagement. There are so many important loops that were opened in that episode. I won't go into details but I remember once I mentioned to Tant that after the engagement when the Priest came to them with God's Holy Communion then only Khushi received and Arnav looked on. Khushi mentioned him ' "aap Bhagwan ka aisa anadar"??? Then he said ' "main Bhagwan ko nehin manta and ek baat yaad rakhna, I write my own destiny". Then she said "ek din aisa aayega jab aap ko yeh baat samajh aayegi ki aap job hi karte hain  woh DM aap se karwate hain, tab hum wahan nehin rahenge". It was that day when this entire holy engagement happened in a Holy place with Mother Nature and DM as the witness. Little did Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada realize that what he did is because it was already destined to happen? Also, I remember the day, when the "Character Dheela" was certified by Khushi to him. She explained her belief in the Sanctity of marriage, the solemnity of marriage, the importance of marriage. That was the day Arnav knew her beliefs and the solid foundation of her character.

Today is the day again when the same situation arose in front of them. Today again at the same Temple where Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada got married with Khushi with the presence of Mother Nature and DM as the witness. Little did he know that this is all destined and he and Khushi are only performers in the world stage? That day what Khushi had opened herself, her belief and faith in marriage system to the dark Prince paved a way only to be crushed by him. The dark Prince knew that in if he were to torment and destroy her faith in God, her belief in the sanctity of marriage, her values in a relationship and her idea of purity then he needs to do that in a very cruel manner. He needs to show her that he writes his own destiny and that her DM is just an Idol who only watches the evil do their part. He needed her to show that he is strong and can do whatever he wants and her DM cannot even save her from this massacre. He had proved her right in her views that YES his Character is Dheela. Indeed. That yes, he views relationships in his own terms, for his own good, for his own benefit. She stood there stupefied and has only looked at her confidante DM with a blank, blurry eye. She has no answer. But, still I could see her faith in her DM. I salute her today. Loop closed indeed.

That day Arnav-Khushi didn't get the blessing from their families but did get the blessings from the Almighty and this day also they didn't get any blessing from their elders but got the blessing from the Almighty.

One more thing, that day Khushi explained that marriage means "giving your own life for the sake of the other". I will wait and watch the day when ASR will offer his own life for the sake of Khushi's life. For all the SINS he has done he needs to pay the price. I don't care whether he loves her or not. That's secondary here. Love DOES NOT give him any AUTHORITY to play with your loved ones' integrity and honor.

P.S. I didn't comment on the family's reactions as Tant did. But IMO, their reactions were justified and they had every right to do so. Both the Raizadas and the Guptas. 

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Probably Greenland 😊
Well written Tanthya and so many ugly scenes again nothing unexpected but hurtful all the same. Normally I never bother over any emotional dramas and just carry on but I think having invested time energy and efforts in this serial it does get to me even though I have the wisdom to know better😊
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sathya chechii🤗❤️

brilliant analysis👏
loved the way fire was shown when ASR tied the MS and applied the sindoor...indicating that DM is the sole witness to everything and her blessing will be with them always even when their respective families refuse to acknowledge the relationship...also KKG now being disowned by everyone, DM will be her protector...and that protector will be in the form of ASR unknown to him.

also the bro-sis scene is 👍🏼especially the care taken by the production house to avoid bloopers👏

Will Payal and Akash be the ones to console KKG first or will they stay away from her to avoid taunts from mamiji?😕

totally loved everyone's performance today...especially ASR, KKG, Anjali,Nani...
and also loved ASR's walk to his room and the glare session on Shyam showing him he won this round...

now waiting for the ASR-Shyam face off

Edited by ssweety007 - 12 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I did a very good thing today - I skipped watching the episode and relied on our live udpaters - my good mood is intact.

I have never liked to watch rona dhona women atyachar serials so IPKKND adopting the standard SP storyline is disappointing. 

I think that the Gupta's and the Raizada's take Khushi for granted. Throw any crap at her, she is strong, she can take it, she will bounce back.  This seems to be their mantra. 
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks fr the detailed analysis fr what was a tear-jerker today...

Woh subah kabhi toh ayegi...
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice analysis i loved barun and sanaya 2day...
both acted very well ...

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterunder11

Well I hope morning does come tomorrow, but I doubt it will. 

So do I, water under ..I do not think we will see dawn for another day or two..All have to finish their quota of crying
CrazyAbtTV18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i ws awaiting for ur post..u bought out all the points so very well.👏. hope payal doesn't desert her too.. the episode was depressing n sad to watch..