Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'll tell u the real reason.
She is dukhi coz even after marrying a rich guy she is living in a fatichar halat in some mumbai slum whereas Anandi is living in luxury of  a big haveli wearing heavy designer jewellery, lehangas and getting respect of being sarpanch bitiya.
Now her bade papa funding has also stopped and the amount of time J spends loitering around I doubt he's earning enough.So ts natural for her to get dukhi.πŸ˜›
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: woman11

welcome back Ankit, i was missing your posts!
Gauri madam will be dukhi as long as all the other people in Jagya's life are sukhi. So G madam's sukh is indirectly proportionate to the dukh of the others. Lets see how:

1. Anandi/DS/whole Singh family dukhi at JG relationship=Gauri madam sukhi and happily doing nayee bahu rasams
2. Anandi and Sumitra having a tender and sukhi moment=Gauri madam dying with dukh
3. Jagya having a sukhi moment at hospital diwali= Gauri madam dukhi
4. Anandi kidnapped and Jagya worried=Gauri madam super sukhi
5. Anandi safely back after kidnapping= Gauri madam crying out of dukh🀣
6. Anandi becoming sarpanch and family happy=Gauri madam plotting and scheming out of dukh
7. Anandi and Shivani sukhi= Gauri madam going insane with dukh
8. The family breaking and everybody else dukhi=Gauri madam never has been so sukhi🀣

So you see Gauri madam is sukhi only when everyone else is dukhi, but unfortunately most other people lead a positive life and try to be sukhi in whatever trouble they have, in spite of their problems, thus Gauri madam is eternally dukhi! πŸ˜‰
She is a saddist of the first order, these are really psychopathic traits. 😲

Thanx Antara for helping me out to understand main reason of Gouri DukhπŸ˜†πŸ˜† now i can count myself in the elite group with sense of understanding to such negative charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow ankit. thanks for that lovely entertaining post. but whats ur special connection with australia? πŸ˜†
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super like ur post :) after a long time ...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

wow ankit. thanks for that lovely entertaining post. but whats ur special connection with australia? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰i love itπŸ˜‰
anshansh thumbnail
gauri is dukhi b coz she didn't get that bv title and of course that tiffins aanndi got by sumitra whe nshe went to school and no one called her laddo but inner voice called her chudail "she didn't get that heavy lehengas jwellery to wear and that lavish haveli masterbedroom where ananadi lived she got that small guest room and she couldn't run in the corridor which would have been fun if jagya had been running behind as this hefty man would have no doubt lost some extra kilos and that ghee ka khana and that big farms which she thinks she should have got as being called beendhni poor lady has frustrations so is dukh mein dukhi hai GIVE SOME TISSUES TO HER 

'
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰i love itπŸ˜‰

this connection is following u frm pichla janam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ankit111

OK thn tell me, how long jagat live with Gouri with his real identity. my math knowledge don't count relation based on cheat and with hiding identity and truth.

I do count the years jagat spent with gauri as an adult as the same guy who she is with now.. minus not telling her about his marriage. a marrige he obviously was not proud of and didnt want to recognise it.
as concern to the seperation time, first of all this is Indian serial and we sd discuss in Indian context. you never got around to telling me in context with divorce in india..how long is the required seperation period? if one exists at all. My use of a seperation period has the same use as the courts here in australia to mark a 'cooling period'.. when one applies for divorce in india? do they ask for the time of seperation? and do they require cooling period? or can one walk in and get a divorce same day? and secondly, even in any civilised country without breaking ur first marriage, u can't enter in second one .there are 'civilised countries' in the world that allow u to marry more then once! and if u define civilised purely on the basis of how many wives a person can have then i might need your definition of civilised. πŸ˜•it can only base for seperation and not automatically do it and Jaggu hs not formally broke his relation. he fear to go to jail becoz he know wht he did is legally crime.excuse me if i am wrong but didnt jagat marry hindu style prior to court marriage? afterwards he then realised that he is still married? so intially there was no fear of jail.. because according to his best knowledge.. it was an invaild chld marriage! later he realised he should of ended that one bfore entering a new one..but by then its too late πŸ˜†they hide the truth of their relationship, becoz they know its not socially accepted. so in both front they r weak. yes if they don't want to care society and law, thn they sd stop demanding and expecting anything from law and society. no one is going to interfare their life as it hs been shown, but it they and particularly Gouri interfering others life, demanding love and respect, which sd be earned and not demand. just live and let live, why all this dramebazi Agree with you here, that gauri is in your face love me..but it all started out because they refused to accept jagat for what he did.. and they are his parents and ultimatley family forgives family so gauri is just hurrying them along🀣.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think u need 2've basic knowledge of indian law!though i m not an expert but still i know basic laws!!
.J was proud of his marriage wid A until he saw the city life.
and abt separation period in India is 1yr. but after that u've  2apply 4 divorce only then can sum1 enter in2 2nd marriage atleast its like this in India!! widout proper legal divorce u can't marry 2nd time. and if any Indian govt.employee gets married 4 2nd time widout divorcing 1st spouse he/she hav  2go 2 jail!!

and J &A's marriage was invalid till J turned 21yrs. bcoz  if sum1 breakoff their childhood marriage widin  2yrs. after attaining adult age in case of gals 18yrs. & boys 21yrs. then that child marriage is invalid. and if prsn doesn't do this wid in 2 yrs. of attaining adulthood then that child marriage bcums legal!!
and  in India 2 secure child-brides rite from J like scumbags these r legalised!!

and J married acc. 2 hindu rites & even did court marriage bcoz he didn't know that now his child marriage has bcum legal as he didn't  breakoff  his child-marriage wid in 2 yrs. of attaining adulthoodi.e till 23 yrs. legally .
so his marriage 2 G is illegal & legal wid A!!
so don't give false infos abt indian laws!! and if u need  2 know bat the leaglity of J&G's marraige read sum past posts where it was made clear giving indian law system that J & G's marriage is illegal!!u can search the epis wen J &G married & discussions wa sdone on this v.sub!!
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
@ tiny15 'so don't give false infos abt indian laws!! and if u need 2 know bat the leaglity of J&G's

Since when did I say false things about Indian law!? I was asking questions and made it clear that I don't live there and don't know the laws. If u cant write in English atleast go back and try to read in English before you Start accusing people.