Posted: 12 years ago
wow...so TRUE!!!!  THR ASR is back!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
now Kushi does't stand a chance ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
& Creep wa is gonna rott in hell!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SiRul

I swear He scared me when he opened his eyes in front of the car that's when I got ASR burried ARNAV . WELCOME BACK ASR

I love arnav but ASR UFFF he makes me crazy

finally HE IS BACK wanna see that angry man i saw in the 1st episode <3

Barun Sobti truly rocked today he really well played the shattered boy and then in few seconds we got to see the angry man

Ya when he opened his eyes man a shiver went down my spine ASR Is back and he will show hell hath no fury like ASR Scorned
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he made us speechless today...kudos to barun
pheonix24 thumbnail
he was excellent in that scene...his eyes conveyed torment , pain, hurt and sadness, in one moment...and when he lifts his head, you could spot just animalistic rage in his eyes...Arnav died yet again, and ASR was back ..this time he would be more cruel and ruthless than before... Edited by pheonix24 - 12 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is a killer look and I love it.

I am glad ASR is back he really need to raise a storm and teach that #$%&* Snake a lesson.

Waiting - but I hope he does not hurt Khushi too much.
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiRock

wow...so TRUE!!!!  THR ASR is back!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

now Kushi does't stand a chance ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
& Creep wa is gonna rott in hell!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

yup, i just want tht creep to rott...but i also want arnav to torture creep n not just bash him!!!
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely...Barun is always fantastic and awesome...but today what he has delivered thru his performance has left me too overwhelmed to respond anything ... i am truly speechless coz no words are really enough to describe him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!!!

The way he slammed his fist on car..the way he was gritting his teeth...the way he was trembling & shaking...and esp. the way he screamed so loud and so painful was astounding!! as a vent to his frustration...OMG it was too heart-wrenching and painful!!
His tears.. depicting not only his pain & anguish but also hi anger, frustration, helplessness over the situation.. made me feel every ounce of emotion Arnav was going thru...made me cry for every tear he was letting out๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ!! I was out of my breath by the time the scene got over coz i was continuously gasping at him thru out the scene...in fact even minutes after the scene had ended, I still remained in the painful world of ASR where Barun transported us just by the sheer brilliance of his acting skills...going thru every emotion arnav was going thru...stunned and
shaken up by his Power-packed performance๐Ÿ‘!!

Watched today's episode only to watch his performance...He truly made us believe process and eventual rebirth of the ruthless ASR and death of Arnav!!..He made us feel it so deeply that now we can't question why Arnav has become the brutal ASR again!!

Edited by aditi07 - 12 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi07

Absolutely...Barun is always fantastic and awesome...but today what he has delivered thru his performance has left me too overwhelmed to respond anything ... i am truly speechless coz no words are really enough to describe him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!!!

The way he slammed his fist on car..the way he was gritting his teeth...the way he was trembling & shaking...and esp. the way he screamed so loud and so painful was astounding!! as a vent to his frustration...OMG it was too heart-wrenching and painful!!
His tears.. depicting not only his pain & anguish but also hi anger, frustration, helplessness over the situation.. made me feel every ounce of emotion Arnav was going thru...made me cry for every tear he was letting out๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ!! I was out of my breath by the time the scene got over coz i was continuously gasping at him thru out the scene...in fact even minutes after the scene had ended, I still remained in the painful world of ASR where Barun transported us just by the sheer brilliance of his acting skills...going thru every emotion arnav was going thru...stunned and
shaken up by his Power-packed performance๐Ÿ‘!!

He was Outstanding...mind-blowing ...brilliant ...excellent ...fabulous ..wonderful ..stunning ...i mean every adjective...probably even PERFECT is also not good enough to describe what we all are feeling by watching his performance today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!! I really have no more words left to describe him coz what ever I amy say will seem little in front of what he has delivered! He truly is the most Deadly combination of Hotness ๐Ÿ˜ณand Heights of Talent that probably I've ever come across on the TVโญ๏ธ!

Watched today's episode only to watch his performance...also realised that besides the beautiful love-hate story...the biggest reason that i am totally addicted to this show to an extent that I am practically eating, drinking, living and breathing this show is coz of the excellence named Barun Sobti and wonderful hot & sizzling chemistry that SaRun have!!

I am still not able to come out of the Barun-Land
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...guess will not be able to for long time to come๐Ÿ˜!Love u Barun...U r undoubtedly the best actor we hv in Telly world today...I am proud to be your fanโญ๏ธ...May you reach all the heights of success as you truly and righteously deserve the BEST !!

thanks for ur comment...luved it๐Ÿ‘...agreed barun has just raised the bar...luv him๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

it will surely break our heart but we will also experience ASR's pain...because ASR or arnav no matter what but both luv khushi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yaaa ๐Ÿ˜ณ
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘HATS OFF BARUN...STANDING OVIATION...SPEECHLESS...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜