ASR back...R.I.P arnav!!!!!updated#pic

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

this guy,barun sobti left speechless to everyone in forum n i think every fan he has for that matter...barun sobti, what a brilliant performance, u just showed today that you can perform any emotion i.e.   pain,happiness,flirty n arogance... with a brilliant ease...we just connect with ur character...u make arnav/ASR's emotions so natural that we forget that we are actually watching a fictional character...
       today you made us believe that arnav is dead n ASR is back , we just experienced two different people in same person in same scene...i have no word for you...
Edited by shagun_sarun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am too happy for the asr being back :-)
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani-lucki

i am too happy for the asr being back :-)

same here...till now we have seen every side of arnav's character...n ASR is like one of my favourite😃
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am happy 😳but at the same time sad seeing ASR who tortures Khushi🥺
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Barun was truly brilliant in that scene!! I was almost choking!!!
But I blame the edition for not showing proper Arnav expression during the anjali-asr-shyam scene,coz Barun is alwez spot on with his expressions..
Sanaya was brilliant,she just conveyed Khushi's disturbed state of mind so effortlessly with her expressions..Also Sanaya was brilliant in her body language of showing how restless & agitated Khushi was,hw deeply shaken she was..
Sanaya is truly the queen of expressions..She has indeed proved that today..She doesnt need dialogues,her expressions r enuff 2 convey the whole story..

Bravo,Barun & Sanaya!!!

Yep ASR is back,but r we getting more of gold digger dialogues directed at Khushi??
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I am happy 😳but at the same time sad seeing ASR who tortures Khushi🥺

it will surely break our heart but we will also experience ASR's pain...because ASR or arnav no matter what but both luv khushi😃
HaRul-lover thumbnail
I swear He scared me when he opened his eyes in front of the car that's when I got ASR burried ARNAV . WELCOME BACK ASR

I love arnav but ASR UFFF he makes me crazy
finally HE IS BACK wanna see that angry man i saw in the 1st episode <3

Barun Sobti truly rocked today he really well played the shattered boy and then in few seconds we got to see the angry man
shagun_sarun thumbnail
[QUOTE=sayani_monaya]Barun was truly brilliant in that scene!! I was almost choking!!!
But I blame the edition for not showing proper Arnav expression during the anjali-asr-shyam scene,coz Barun is alwez spot on with his expressions..
Sanaya was brilliant,she just conveyed Khushi's disturbed state of mind so effortlessly with her expressions..Also Sanaya was brilliant in her body language of showing how restless & agitated Khushi was,hw deeply shaken she was..
Sanaya is truly the queen of expressions..She has indeed proved that today..She doesnt need dialogues,her expressions r enuff 2 convey the whole story..

Bravo,Barun & Sanaya!!!

Yep ASR is back,but r we getting more of gold digger dialogues directed at Khushi??
[/QUOTE]ASR the king and khushi the queen of expressions⭐️...so true👏
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
asr is back.this time with more ruthlessness.but i am loving it😊
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayani_monaya

Barun was truly brilliant in that scene!! I was almost choking!!!

Bravo,Barun & Sanaya!!!

ya we will definately get more insulting gold digger dialogues for khushi but we will definately experience their growth in this track...the trust,luv n pain will conquer all hate,angry n insult!!!!!!