a r e n a #8 -FM, BS, YJHD Pg: 135 REQLIST Pg: 145

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
HELLO!
Obviously you all know who did the Prettiest shit ever.. ^^ above.. YES! obviously -_- JhanuG, she is the BEST person anyone could ever know, sach 😳
Anyways, Welcome to my 8th shop :]
Glad to have you all here, actually im still not ready with the stuff i wanted for #8, but due to continous pressure, imma have to open it up, without having something for each of you, though, i promise to have something or the other for each of you, in the updates that are to follow :]
hasnt been all that easy believe me, especially because im NOT regular at updating 🤔 i know, i suck.
to be VERY honest... im a VERY LAZY person when it comes to updating, and NOT a very lazy person when it comes to making.. understand!? 🤔 No?! Oh well, ur bad! :D I'd like to thank all my friends whove encouraged me on any sort of ugliness ive produced, and to all the others whove visited my gallery, took out time for me, ILY all 😳
PLEASE NOTE THAT
Saharrr [Oblivion.] will always remain my aving inspiration, and its not my fault it i ALWAYS fail to openly copy her! 🤣
Sigs main, i look upto alot of you 😳, namely:
Sayraa [Chandani_C]
Rumbler [-Rummy-]
JhanuG [desigrl05]
Pari [Angelic_Pari]
unni [unnati72003]
monu [-monus-]
RandomSqueared
Sharu [shareen]
Sofuu [Sofia.]
and never to forget
Lishu [xAlishax]
im sure thats just NOT all, so i'll erm say when i update that what's inspired by whom :) works!? =D

i make banners, signatures, video avis, video sigs, labels and tags, icons, animations.
HOWEVER, I MAY NOT ALWAYS TAKE REQUESTS FOR ALL OF THESE. I HARDLY TAKE ANIMATED REQUESTS.
my Copyrights are REENO, REENO'S CREATIONS, RJ.
I MAY FORGET TO PUT THESE ON SOME, DOESNT MEANS U STEAL MY STUFF, K, YEAH, :/ BLAH.

HERE or HERE or https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1776966"> HERE   for more (prev shops, i Lost the link for the ones before these 🤣)
Font: Choriieed from a Blog Jhanu told me about 456987456321 years ago =)
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
update index:

Originally posted by: ZumSRK

Originally posted by ZumSrK

Reeno your index :P

PG 56
PG 76
PG 100

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail

I guess its about time we update 😎 anyways... I promise i'll have something for all of you in the next update, abhi, jdcbshdc

Anushka Sharma [esp for aishhh.]

Humsafar
dedicated to ALL MY FELLOW HUMSAFARS 🤗 my day, night and everything in the middle is completely incomplete without you all 😳
special shout out, dedication too:
Asher ❤️ (fairy17), Zum, Noshu, shiz, tehru, Afsheen [Rabz], khoosat, meephs and EVERYONE else ive forgotten! :P

pak Cric
[esp dedicated to sofii, more coming soon :D]
isspyaarkokyanaamdoon:

Sonam [dedicated to JhanuG]

Snow and Charming [dedicated to lollyyy and aishu]
Mahira Khan [mera dil, jiggar, jaan, i loveee herrr]

Mataa e Jaan
Fawad Sanam:
for shilpu:

ZGH:

i swear i suck
next update will be better hopefully 😳
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Resss :D

---------------

Congratz on ur 8th shop Reeno ji! 🤗 Inshallah, you will have a zillion moree! :D 

The update was amazing! U r epic n so are ur creationzz! 😳 Loved the Anushka siggy, work of true art! =) 

Goshhh...I LOVE UR HUMSAFAR AVIS AND SIGGIES! 🤗 How can sum1 be soo good? Seriously, u are amazing! 

Reeno...😡 U dnt suck! Dnt evr say that again! U r 1 of the most talented and epic siggy makers I have evr seen on I-F! U are a million times better than me! 😃

PM me if u update! Love ya loadsss!

Nahi ❤️

xxx 🤗

Edited by -Nahi- - 12 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Humsafarr😍😍

iLY❤️

congratsss reeno ji on ur 8th shop🤗🤗

starting of with the banner its lovely :$

I jus love anushka siggy its stunning😍😍Aish would love it alot ofcourse😳
Humsafar It has become a daily routine to talk to u all🤗🤗as u said the day is incomplete😳Thank you for having my name😳After a long time I have become such crazy abt a show😍😍😍Iam so so happy tat i came to know abt it :)or should i say its bcoz of ur humsafar siggies i got to know abt it ;) all the avizz are beautifuull😍its hard to choose whichone  is my fav😳each aviz aree so gorgeous wish I had sapce in my dabba to use all😳 http://i.minus.com/ibfx8375Hnarpy.png <333 every khisher siggy is fab ::) cric siggy is wonderful :) Arhi stuffs amazing u know I love love this siggy style http://i.minus.com/itZIXsRriSQV6.png <333 Mahira stuffs are jus khabsoorat😍she is soo gorgeous mashahallah :) And all other stuufs looks amazinggg :) update soon next ;)

love youu🤗
Edited by ZumSrK - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Whew!

Finally here to take up the space 😎

So sabse pehle congo shongo..me is bery bery proud of my Reenz jaani..your gallery is 8 now! 😆 🤗 phoolo phalo..may you have 587394729 more to come 😳

Awww the special dedication, I gotta tell you, made me really emotional, Khirad, my jaan, meri zindagi, mera sab kuch 😳 Sach mein no day is complete without fellow Humsafars :O the show has given me some great friends *ahm* you *ahm* and will always remain one of the best memories to cherish!

Coming to the updates..kya karti ho yaar...achi tarah rang charha hai ke do you leave your creations taake gehra color ajaye ;) just like mehndi... 😆 your coloring is amazing <3 I'm your biggest pankhi around on IF and you NEED to know that because I'm sure yahan har koi tumhein yehi kehta hoga since you deserve it, but I'm one of those crazy ones about your treasures 😳

The HS stuff rocks as always and I'm so in love with the zardey ki daig wale aviz ke I'm even using one right now and YES, I'm about to steal, oops use 😆 a sig or two also ;) I hope you don't mind..karogi to bhi haq se I'll use 😆 I'm your better half..Mujhe Haq Hai ☺️

Keep up the greattt work Reeno, and jaldi jaldi update kiya karo 😆
Love you! 🤗

Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
~*~C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S~*~
heartiest walaaa on your 8th!
I really like this number.. it has such a good visual appeal
😍🤣
Jokes apart, tremendous achievement and yeh toh hona hi tha 😃
Which sigmaker with the most AMAZING flawless PS'ing skills doesn't
reach more n more galleries eh
So but obviously, we'll be seeing more and more of you which is.. sad! =/ Kaun dekhna chahta hai bekaar logon ko? 😕 LMAO. Ok, I kid :P :P You toh are my my...
You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear.. to MEE! ☺️
YESS baby, tum bahut dear che to me 😳 We are all so inactive/less active on I-F that we obv. dont get to talk like before but I still
❤️ 
you bahut bahut saara 🤗
And I am VERYYY proud of you for coming so far and keep showcasing your rocking infinite talent with all those prettylicious updates and endless shops. I dont visit nowadays but you're forever there in my chota sa dil 🤗 and I always remember all our good times and they're glued with fevistick in my heart<33
CONGRATS once again bada walaaa and I will hope to bemore regular here. Hope we get to catch up soon on the Mare Hue CC ;p or somewhere!
MUAAH. LOVE.YOU.ALWAYSS!
🤗🤗
Edited by -aakanksha- - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
iloveyouall, kameeno :)
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW Congrats on 8th shop 🤗
Brilliant speechless Creation 👏 👍🏼 😉

Mindblowing update luv it soomuch 🤗
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Reeno Sweetie As-Usual you did not PM mee 😆 Its okay jee ab tu aada ho gayi hai mujhe 😆😆 So no big deal 4 mee !! thank you Zumi 4 the link 😛

Okay ... Comment time !!!  First of all Congratulations 4 this beautiful New Galley ... Hope and Even I know that we ll have the best siggies and avis there in Future too as before ... 😳😳

okay ... Lemme say some thing about your stuff ... Which is amazingly done by you my sweetie ... I swear I am in Love with all your Avis .. you made me confused about My dabba .. I want all your avis in my dabba and I know I can't do that ... But you did so so good <333 Loved it ... !!

Khisher Siggies are dame good <3333 Beautifully done by you again ! Speechless creation ... Hareem and Asher's one is the best the text is dame awesome on it <3333 

Mahira's individual Avis are awesome <333 

The siggy of our team is of course dame awesome 4 mee <333 I can't forget about that beautiful moment ... 😃

Awesome Creation ... Keep it up .. 
Love you ... Up-date Soon ... 😃
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago