Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
EDITED:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2788048&PID=53128299&#53128299
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATULATIONS

Congo Reenz on your 8th gallery or arena...how have i never asked you why you call it arena? mooving on, i'm really happy to see you reach on to a very fortunate 8th gallery because you deserve it! and so does your creativity especially after how much you put it down. What a negative commentary to something so beautiful; you never credit yourself enough on how pretty your creations are. i guess that's why were here! Your coloring is something that always caught my eye from the very first time i saw your creations. its just so so pretty. I think the first time i saw your creations was when you had shared a gallery with..was it Nori? And you had made this SA sig and used your infamous bright yellow coloring which is why i'm lucky enough to have followed your creations til that time to come to this point where you have reached far onto your 8th gaklery..well done Reenz. and  i mean that =)

http://i.minus.com/jMpElthbLkvLN.png - :O this is what i mean when i say i am in love with your coloring
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Iloveyouveryverymuch aliyaa
Imma b back 2 reply to ll sooon :D
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
M-A-L-I-K!!!!!!!!!!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
😆
kuch nahi, just finished watching Humsafar and pondering over the precap with Fellow Humsafar... aap sunaao!
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg i <3 your siggydhabba right now, Reenz! i thought your yellow coloring was awesome and here you fire your green coloring at us in return. Update pleaseee!
oh and btw no KaSh in your shop banner this time round? 😆 i had to ask; fangirl moments, you understand na
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats :D...woww! #8 :O
i'm still thinking abt reserving lol. i think i wont this time 😆. Cos, i tend to get lazy editing back -__-
So, yeah! update on pg#1 is beautiful...damn! girl! thats one huge update :|
i love the banner 😍

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on your 8th shop Reeno!  <3

My internet is so slow, that half your work isn't showing up 😵 So when it does, i shall comment lol. But i bet it is beautiful anyway :D
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I am sexy and I know it 😎 aati hoon BRB :P