Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
woh jab yaad aaye, bohot yaad aaye
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations Reenojiii!! wow 8th shop :O thats amazing! i know im a new member to your shop tehe but dont worryy main itni jaldi purani bhi hojaungi 🤣 anyways, i hope you get to many more shop in the future :D InshAllah! :) your banner is so beautiful!!

ahh the humsafar stuff is anjkbndcbfkj i love them all :| omg i love your avis! ahhh i will use soon :D

this is soo cutee! i love the coloring! i love how you have some parts in b&w and the other in color! so pretty!

aww the ipk stuff are amazing 😍

i lovee the mahira khan avis! she is so beautiful! i love her after watching humsafar 😆😳

once again congratulations jaani <3
Edited by Nomaa. - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Aliya-

omg i <3 your siggydhabba right now, Reenz! i thought your yellow coloring was awesome and here you fire your green coloring at us in return. Update pleaseee!

oh and btw no KaSh in your shop banner this time round? 😆 i had to ask; fangirl moments, you understand na

sahi kehri ho, actually i made jhanu make the banner in literally minutes, LOL jaldi jaldi just couldnt tell her anything extra, she knows my faves, i think i was careless enough too
no MIK, no Pallavi, no shilpa... :(
i suck! 😆
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 hey  :)Reeno  I can't  stop  myself to coming in here  i 'v suddenly see your work 😛 its full of surprise  for me i  did not knew had before Your are amazing creation maker .I loved specially  your beyond  beautiful  coloring 😳 your coloring  something  dreamy ...😍 your creative arts  skill  have soo much dreamy,  This one your 8th   shop grlll  thatg888 i hope you will have  a many more ...

Now lets  coming  on your update --ITS beyond doubt   the update was aweomelicious  ...i just loved all of them . 
 And Congratz on ur 8th shop  🤗 

I  Loved the Anushka siggy, work  its coloring ...texture everything made a magic 👏

Your icons especially sonam  once  fabulous  i loved sonam kapoor she is my one of the fav actress .
  I must say something for you  ..you are one of the brilliant creation makers in IF . I am looking forwards your next upcoming update .Could i make my requested  in  your shop when you will be to get open your shop to taking requested 😳?
I am being willing to know what is your shop rules n regulation ? i ask this q bcz i am newbie member so i  don't know about that much if you will tell me  then its would to be helpfull for me 😊

Keep rocking 

loves olive 😳

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Reenooo Congoz on new gallery girlo <3
Love awl ur creations soo much <3
Especially ur aviz <3 theyr too good ...
Coloring is super awsm alongwoth textures and effects,,,
Ur creations r magical...
Keep it up..love u mwahzz <3
serendipity. thumbnail
Thankyou very much everyone! :)

@Olive: i'll do ur req, dont worry :)
Illumination thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Thankyou very much everyone! :)

@Olive: i'll do ur req, dont worry :)

Reeno  🤗🤗 its my pleasure to see your work again n again 😳 you  creation caught my eyes  n especially  your mesmerizing  coloring  n style  created magic in ours hearts ..I 'v no idea had before  your are one of the awesomeliocous creation maker i 'v visited  regular been these place since  2 week . I was come  in your shop n  i 'v seen your work suddenly  that while i 'v surprise  omg  you  are one of the  brilliant creation maker .I really want to come in here n throw my comment at your shop time to time .plz add your pm list when u get to update that time you will 'v pm me 😳.I am looking forwards  .And i am gld to  know you 'v xxxpt my  requested  now i 'v flying high . your creative skill soo much dreamy ..your coloring  made me more greedy  😆 Your   siggys is being  looking  so  stylish  dreamy  .  Its my  pleasure to come in here 😊.

loves olive

serendipity. thumbnail
Thankyou so very much, Olive, for those kind words 😳
Really means a lott! :]
Illumination thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Thankyou so very much, Olive, for those kind words 😳

Really means a lott! :]

Dear its my pleasure , 😳 Your creation truly amusing  beyond doubt  fascinating  ,I  hope you will make more   exquisite work  n get to give  us. Keep rocking n Godbless you 🤗
loves olive 
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Gongooo on ur new shoppp *may you have many and many more's* loveee the whole update ur colourin is just trullyy Amaazingg and outta of the worldd:D