Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i love love love love love love youu ASHER! πŸ€—
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love [times how many ever times you said it and then times that by infinity] you too, Khirad πŸ€—
serendipity. thumbnail
when will u update madam jii, mujhe toh hukum dediya -_-
How weird naa, ur more girly on the internet than i am :P and ur username's more girly, but im khirad and ur asher :P πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
🀣 So true...and what you mean I am more girly.
Larki hoon beta, koi shak πŸ˜†
I'm joking :P I know what you meant ;)
Ab kya karoon you had taken up Khirad before anyone else ;)
And maine update ki to :/ woh 4 sigs 🀣 jismein se ek you even used..b&w dekh li na tumne? uske baad time nahi mila yaar 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
:O B&W nahi dekhii :|
damn, abhi dekhti hoon, abhi toh dabba over colorful hai :P
and, haan, yeh bhi hai, i took up khirad even before anyone knew kuch aisa hoingg :P but i just have a LOTTT of respect for khirad, kiya karoon :P i think i wanted ppl to respect me too that ways 🀣
imma check the sig, save n use later πŸ˜›
OnlyHope thumbnail
Koi baat nahi..use na karo..dekh lena, it was especially for you 😳
And hum to aapki bahut izzat karte hain, darling ☺️
serendipity. thumbnail
ty 😳
Perfection che
meant for me?! -_- i saw wat u rote! -_-
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haila! merre liye??😲
oooemmmgeee..i pheel looweeedd <3

*roona aa raha hai*
wait..
sniff sniff

EKKKSSS..i lvoee these icons..and you knwo let me tell you the story ..i clicked on your shop the other day..when i put up a reserve sign a couple pages back..i was annoyed b/c like aish's dukaan your front page also frooze my lappy browser and crashed it :X ..so i was like okay w/e , kuch zayadaa excitement mein reenoji ne 30485039458 avis banaye honge iss liye mere liye page nahin load ho raha tha.. and so i didnt bother trying again b/c its a pain then to shut down the screen and open a new browser..so today, mere ko pyaar aa raha tha so maine socha..chalo, phirse ek baar try karte hain.. and i saw my browser kind of flickering indicating its about to freeze.so i hit the stop loading button and scroll down to see exactly kya tha.. so i didnt see any creations b/c i had stop loading my browser, but i saw what u wrote and whom updatedon..then i saw my naam!! :O :O :O
'reenji, mera naam kyun likh rahi hai..haww'.. and i got freaking happy that it said sonam b/c i was literally searching for a new icon abhi abhi so yayy..tu ne mere mann ki muraad puri kardi reenoji!! i lowwee you!1

you know i like all of them..especially the BW ones..u know i am a sucker for those lol.. the last two remind me of myself.. always like 'ehh..wth am i suppose to be doing and how the hell am i suppose to be doing it'..ahahah.. .the first one is so glam looking yaar..i love the cap of her..she looks very mashallah elegant.. and lastly the second one will be the lucky one to grace my avi ki jagah b/c i like depressing suicidal emo shit so eventually yahi mera pick hai hehhehe yayyy thank u once again reeeno jiii
serendipity. thumbnail
:o
Made me very very emotional, and im not even lieing i swear
Oh and btw, HATE the icon ur usingg :)?.. Kasamh se, andar se.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^bakwaas ladki! why do u hate it? i lowwee it <3 aww..senti hogayi.. *jhappi pappi*