Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm just awestruck at this reading ! Flawless as usual, yet such a beautiful... heart warming updatee ! 
Loved it , Loved it, Loved it ! I had the widest grin when I got to the end of the update... gaaah ! These two not just make my heart go 'dhak... dhak', but are soo Adorable ! :DDD Ah .. 
Khushi's utmost love full of concern and Arnav being mischievously, super adorable while drying himself using her 'pallu', oh man oh man; I'm unable to express my ecstatic enthusiasm.  

Cuttness Personified ! :D 

PS; super Good Luck with your A levels ! Wishing you all the very best, ace them all.. I know you can do it ! you're brilliant anyways, can't wait to hear the good news... Don't stress ! xx 
Edited by hilly - 12 years ago
dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey!
Just wanted to let you know that I found this FF yesterday and went on to read all of it and it has to be one of my absolute favorites! Love your characterizations of Arnav and Khushi and their subtle romance!!
Can't wait to read the rest...hope you update soon! =D
PS- good luck with exams!!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarchanu

nice cant wait to know how kushi and arnav talk 

thanks for the pm 
pls update soon

thanks for liking:) Hope you like the two chapters I've posted recently too :)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: suadvani

ooo simply brilliant! sooo Anjali knows... cant wait to see what happens next!!

thanks much:) :) as for Anjali...it won't be immediately clear what's going on with her, so I really hope you enjoy the whole process as things come to light
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

thank you:)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunjan.ria

So anjali knws mayb..hmmm..she dd d ryt thng by tellin arnav..she shud tell him evrythn clearly..he'll no doubt help her..thnx 4 d pm :)

heyy, thank you so much for liking...I've posted 2 more chapters, so I hope that some of your questions on the Anjali question are answered...the rest...I suppose we'll have to wait and see:p

I'm really glad that you liked the update though, thank you:)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Oh My Gosh! Could I possibly explain how beautiful I felt the update was??

That was so romantic.. And end Arnav's feelings did make me feel the happy tears in my eyes..!

"Wings of hope were flapping enthusiastically" How beautiful that line was!

Thanks for the PM!

Hey that was beautiful!!

Kushi, thinking and thinking on about Anjali's reactions and the way she struggled to convey that to Arnav! I loved that!!

When he said, he is coming not only for Di but also cos she needed to talk to him! Aww.. That was so beautiful!

Thanks for the PM!😊

That was really really beautiful!

You write it such a way that I feel it.. Amazing work!

Thanks for the PM😊

Hey! Thanks so, so very much for all of your feedback- it's really very overwhelming and fulfilling to find someone who is always so appreciative and supportive:) Thanks so much :)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal620

wow...i loved the last pallu part...very nyc dr

i have never felt rain so beautiful as u explained...superb  loved it

wow...u write so well...each bit of emotions u put in wrds...thats superb

Hey, thank you so much for commenting after each update, it is so very encouraging!! And I'm really, really glad you liked the last few chapters, and hope you like the coming ones just as much!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Psychedelic

I honestly have no words. I felt every emotion of the characters, up and down, as I was reading this. The flow and continuity in your writing, its so good, that the CVs on the show ought to take lessons from you! 

As for the update, I'm glad you bought in Khushi's doubt that Arnav would think she was asking because she cared for Shyam. I actually hadnt thought of that at all! :) but she got it all out inspite of that. So thats victory for her. :)

And the sneeze and her concern. I was smiling along with Arnav :D
The pallu scene reminded me of Haldi morning in RM ! :)

Cant wait for what more the rain has in store for us!!!! :) I'm in Arhi-land. Shyamu can go to hell for all I care.

Thanks for the PM! :) Will miss your writing. Good luck with your exams!

Its like words flow effortlessly. Khushi's confusion was palpable. All the disjointed memories. What she should make of them? And finally the conclusion that he came for her. Moving towards him without knowing she is doing that. And Arnav's guilt and the need to make it better. To assure Khushi that he is there for her. And above all the omnipresent chemistry between them. I feel overwhelmed after reading it! Lovely update! Please PM me when you update again?

This is brilliant!! I'm glad she decided to call Arnav first thing and not hide anything anymore! Loved it!!

Hi! Thanks so very much for your overwhelming response to these updates! I honestly can't put into words how wonderful it feels for someone to appreciate everything that went into this story...I'm so very happy that you liked the FF so much, and I hope you continue to do so:)

Thanks so much for wishing me luck for exams! It means a lot! As for updates, you'll probably hear from me in two or three days since usually writing is a major stressbuster for me :) Again, thanks😳