SwaRon(D3)FanFic: The Little Things Give You Away - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Swayam and Sharon,both are lonely souls...where as both r opposite to each oder..It's getting interesting.❤️ thanx for da PM.continue soon!😃
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My GOD!! Generally reading stuff never leaves me Speechless but ur writing does and thats huge! Its just so unexpected... And on the whole it was a very cute part... Every time after an update i wonder what will happen next but in vain to figure it out!!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Again a refreshing update. Swayam has been completely changed which is quite a pleasant surprise for me. ( BTW i also don't like Skype 😆 ).
Waiting to see what course the story takes in this.

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u rite soo beautifully...!i just luv reading ur FF..!
both r frnds dats good thing...bt 2 diff personality...i m excited for wats gonna happen next...!
update soon n thanks for d PM..!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Kankshita..thats a very beautiful name..BTW what does it mean? 😊

Well coming your ff...loved the update...v interesting to see Swayam and Sharon like this.,..Swayam the compulsive cleaner and i love this Sharon, the sarcastic one. Dere character sketch is totally different refreshing. Eagerly waiting to read how the story unfolds. Thnk you fr the PM. 

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok... First of all me too a jacob fan...! I love the way these two are each oders only friends... Inspite of being two different personalities... I love the british feel in ur FF... Haawww but swayam hating india... *sad* but dats cool... And thnks for the pm and hmm nice to see u r keeping up ur promise of updating regularly...!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I find their monologue/dialogue a bit disjunctive in this chapter - or is that intentional K? 

ps: Oh yes, X and XI make sense now =) 
pps: *smacks Sharon for sarcastic passe at Doritos* child-woman needs to acquire quality taste of a junkie 😆
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savage

I HATE Bella, I LOVE Jacob

Sme pinch...
Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 12 years ago
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really nyc update...i luv d way u write d FF...very nice...but is Swayam not liking India??? angrez kahinka...hehe...thnx 4 d PM...n update soon...
Precious_Enigma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This Is It Gurl... O.o
Yur FF Got Sumthn' Reallie Different Frm Other FF's ...Though I Ju'x Read This Chapter As It Was Quite Confusin' Coz I Dint Knew Bout The character's First And Then Got back To Read The Other Chapter's Too :">
And Luvd The Way Yu Described The Character'x And Narrate The Story Line..
Must Say..Yu've Got A Nyc Britishian Accent In Yur Writin' Skill..
Update Soon :)