Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrun_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok.. soo i basically wanted 2 say awl dis.. cudn't say earlier czz was in a hurry! soo here i go..

i reili lykd both d chptrz..! u r an awsum writer.. dis is sumfin' different vch i reili appreciate! 😊😳..
hmm.. sharanjeet! i lyk d way u've nt chnged her name 2 sharon still..! awsum intro fuh both d characterzz... lukin 4ward fuh nxt chptrz.. plz do pm me...!😳
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
KankshitaπŸ€—(hope I got ur name right,and I must add that its a lovely name😳)
Thanku sooo much for ur PM's n I'm sorry I'm commenting here this late...

This is one of the most unique FF's I've read on this forum😊...the best part abt it being Swayam n Sharon as school-going kids...πŸ˜ƒ
This has everything I love...firstly SwaRon,then Harry Potter and Percy Jackson,and a tinge of your quirky humor...😳

But u knw what the best part is? 
Its the way you've written it...there's something very casual and easy about it...no over-the-top n filmy first-meeting sequences...
its funny n VERY cute...and I'm sure the future chapters will be the same...😳

Eagerly waiting for the next update...😊

P.S----ummm I was just curious...was it a deliberate decision to choose Bangalore High as SwaRon's school??😊
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aah. The Jackon demi-god, the Potter Mesiah, and anti - Shakespeare. Can they be any more obviously high school-ers?! πŸ˜† 

Oh well. 
ps: I thought they were a class apart cause you mentioned "X" for Sharon, and "IX" for Swayum in the intro... or was it me?! 

pps: Broken wrist, can be typing with my usual flourish, excuse the uncharacteristic brevity =) 

*edit* - I meant can't be typing...! 
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonArsha95

Really beautifull update ! Loved the way describe everything and the SwaRon covo was just amazing ! Mind blowing update and thanks for the PM πŸ˜Š

-Nishna

I'm really glad you liked it, Nishna. Thank you very much. :)

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

u want long comments...well here goes
first of all...thnx for the PM n updating on a regualr basis as u had promised to...nw back to business...i just totally luvd ur update...SwaRon convo was really sweet...ur language is also very nyc...n i hafta mention, i luvd d part whr made fun of twilight...i had this huge smile whn i read tht... i am true blue pottermaniac & SwaRonian n to get both of dem in d sme package was wonderful for me...gr8 update n PM nxt tym also k...

(is this big enough??)

I dun want length in comments, I want quality, but you dunno how encouraging it is to have you to say this, regardless. Thanks for being so warm, and I am hoping you keep up with my story. Thank you. :)

Originally posted by: aries_23

hey..thanx fr d pm..firstly i wud like to say a very interestin concept..u hd described swayam n sharons character beautifully..lukin frward to d next update..

p.s. i loved d harry potter part..

Thank you very much, bud.
Oh, I love anything and everything to do with Harry Potter too. :)

P.S. I like it when people respond to my PMs like this. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: marauder

Somebody is fan of ficions. One humble request - it is good till Swayam and Sharon read Harry potter and Percy Jackson but please don't make them read Twilight. 
BTW awesome update. 

Oh, they won't read Twilight, I can vouch of em. πŸ˜›
Thank you very much, by the way. :)

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: SugarCubes

It really is amazing! Their meet in library was really cute nd after which swayam followed Sharon and all.. Conversation nd their thoughts you wrote were awesum! I luvd it! Nd ya, your vocabulary is fab! :D nd I hv a question, are they both dancers?
thnks fr d pm!

Thank you very much, I like it when people like what I write, naturally.
Thanks, I know my vocab's kinda amazing. ;)
And um, I dunno if SwaRon are dancers here, haven't thought of it yet. 

Originally posted by: ABBY92

Damn gal...u can really write n n much love for mentioning d Harry Potter series in between d update...D best series eva!!!...I really feel like i'm readin a story book when i read ur update...Good job...Lookin forward to d next chapter!!!!

That's a very cracker kinda compliment, story book and all. πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a ton, Abi. :)

Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

Hey thanks for the PM...damn girl...beautifully written...subtle and funny...loved every bit of it especially the way u made fun of twilight hehe. Eagerly waiting fr the next chapter. 

Thank you so much for the feedback, Amrita.
I hope I live up to your expectation with the coming chapters and all. :)

Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

y did u hav to stop there man...i love it...

sharon and swayam...love these two...and that too they r in school...nice...thanks for the pm...

do update soon and dont forget to pm me...=D

Thank you, bud.
Sure, I will PM you. :)

Originally posted by: -Aicha-

I liked your update in advance. I will read it soon. (: Looking at the comments, looks like it's amazing ;) 

Love yaahhh!

Do read soon, won't you? :)
And this isn't going to short, so I dun want you to wait till it frigging finishes. -_-

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasie

Awesum update girl... Love it totally... I mean what a place to meet for the first time.. LIBRARY... And it seems like there are many anti-twillight people out here... But i love em both... But HP lil more... And wow both a thing to bond over... HP... And i just loved swayam's character in FF... Seems like a picture perfect guy... Update soon as u have promised...

Thanks so much, Manasie. :)
About Swayum, this one's like the D3 Swayum in many aspects, one of which is the 'perfect' quotient yeah, highly idealistic. But that's him. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

hey nice update...luved it..!

i like HP part also...bt yaa i m big twilight fan..!!LOLπŸ˜†
awww...dey met in library...most unusual place of meeting...LOLπŸ˜‰
luved it...n beautifully written..!πŸ‘

I moderately like Twilight as well, only that is totally because of Jacob Black, the character. :)
Thank you very much, though. :)

Originally posted by: krittika23

Hmm.. must say.. real nice.. 

One doubt is that are they in 11th or 9th.. 'cause you said last 2 years of school left. .

also.. love how you kept the whole thing so real!! ^__^ no OTT !! =D !!

Great.. please do keep it happy and believable like this :* !

Keep PMing , keep updating ! ;) !

Thanks a bunch, Krittika.
I am so happy, you're reading and all.
And SwaRon are in 11th, like sixteen year olds. :D

Originally posted by: sharon_rockzzz

ok.. soo i basically wanted 2 say awl dis.. cudn't say earlier czz was in a hurry! soo here i go..

i reili lykd both d chptrz..! u r an awsum writer.. dis is sumfin' different vch i reili appreciate! πŸ˜ŠEmbarrassed..
hmm.. sharanjeet! i lyk d way u've nt chnged her name 2 sharon still..! awsum intro fuh both d characterzz... lukin 4ward fuh nxt chptrz.. plz do pm me...!Embarrassed

I am really flattered that you took time out to comment again. πŸ˜³
And sure, I will PM you, and thank you very much for such a welcoming feedback. :)

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kiran..

Yayy, update! :D And I do like it very much!

I guess so. πŸ˜³

Your writing style is very movie-script-like, which makes it really easy to visualise the scene and, inevitably, get sucked in.

Movie-script-like is fine, really but I am hoping it never turns into movie-like cause that would be bizarre. πŸ˜³

The best part, though, has got to be the wit. It's subtle, so it's actually funny. And it's not overdone, so it's not cartoon-like. It's very real and relatable, and spiced up every now with apt humour.

I am glad you GET my humor, like a few of you mention it and all. My humor does not go unnoticed, eeha! πŸ˜ƒ

And, I really really like the Swayam character, intelligent in a nonchalant, almost unpretentious kind of way.

Yes, that's him. I have kept both the characters particularly like the show, you know? 

And I like the fact that they bond over HP :) What better way of forming an initial value-judgment of someone you don't know? :P

There's no better way, indeed.

And, thank you. πŸ€—
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hawaida

Girl, u have got it allπŸ€—

Yeah, I guess. πŸ˜†

the way u started n now goin on, em totally hooked in! πŸ‘
the fluency, the flow of idea, its awesome! β­οΈ

Thank you very much about that, I like how that's being acknowledged. πŸ˜³

N i loved when my favourite swaron turned out to be potterheads too! my two favourite worlds of swaron n harry potter is shown connected! 

Naturally, that's a personal effort to make HP and SwaRon come together, cause, heck, I LURVE HP. <  3333

Em glad ff are taking new trend... its cool to read swayam not as cupid struck guy n sharon as same egoistic diva! it is soothing to eyes n mind when i read them as sum1 not the same one on show!

On the contrary, the characters in my FF will be pretty much like the ones in D3, only Swayum will indeed not be the cupid-struck guy as you pointed. 😳  

glad that u pm me for this amazing ff! n more than glad to be a part of swaron world as per ur imagination! πŸ˜
new stuff is coming n i can feel rush of excitement in every neuron cell of my body!!!
awesome intro n update! totally cute😊
best of luck for ahead! πŸ‘πŸΌ
stay blessed! πŸ˜Š

Thanks a bunch, Hawaida for this heartwarming comment. πŸ˜Š
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: naarayai

Hmm.. so i sense this isn't going the D3 way at all.

Not at all, just the characters are the same in nature. πŸ˜³

You've managed put Swaron, HP and a british accent into one neat little package..so D3 way or no D3 way am I gonna love it? hell yeah!! πŸ˜‰ 

I know what you mean, hell I am smart. πŸ˜Ž

Please keep at it and don't abandon it,pretty please.
I won't, not now, at least. :)

PS: sorry for the late reply,haven't visited the forum in a long time ,and thank you for the PM πŸ˜›
Never mind. I am glad that you read, anyway. :)

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sakina-

That was nice!:D

I love how they're not fighting here,i love the kind of camaraderie that they share here..:))

Eager to know how the story unfolds.:))

Harry Potter toh matlab include KARNA hi hai,na?

Haha:PP

Update soon.:)

Haan bhai, Harry Potter ke bina main kuch pura nahi karti hun. πŸ˜›
And did I say, thank you? Yeah, thank you. πŸ€—
But I expect you to give me one of those long comments I count on, word. 
Next time, dun be so concise, I demand. πŸ₯±
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39
Next