Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh NO!! I just realised i had forgotten to comment.. Please forgive me K! It wa ssuch an amazing update... You make me so jealous with your writing skills... U should become a writer in the futute :P Anyways it was really nice to see a new and different side of Swayam And Sharon... Do update Fast Okay?! Once again extremely Sorry :(
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

K,

A! πŸ€—

This is what you call an obedient friend. ;) But there's more to why I'm here. This is good stuff, really good stuff. And I fancy reading good stuff, albeit once in a while. :P

Screw you for your seasonal hormonal sessions, wherein you dun like reading good stuff. You're dumb when you do that, you know? :P

There's the good boy and then there's the bratty gal. They meet and it begins. I look forward to it. But i the thing i really look forward to, is your quirky sense of humour, snappy Sharon, and Swayum who has in him to handle a gal like her.

The boy's good but the girl isn't bratty. Nothing like you are expecting begins, I am different. πŸ˜Ž
But rest, yes, that's how it is. Swayum tames Sharon, that's saying something. 

So, keep updating. :)
Of course. :D

A!

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: candybar

KankshitaπŸ€—(hope I got ur name right,and I must add that its a lovely name😳)

Oh yes, you got my name right. Someone got it right, for a change. :D

Thanku sooo much for ur PM's n I'm sorry I'm commenting here this late...

Never mind, I am glad I didn't stop at once. :P

This is one of the most unique FF's I've read on this forum😊...the best part abt it being Swayam n Sharon as school-going kids...πŸ˜ƒ

This isn't the D3 forum, but you know? I still agree with you. πŸ˜ˆ

This has everything I love...firstly SwaRon,then Harry Potter and Percy Jackson,and a tinge of your quirky humor...😳

Another one of those people of get my humor, I really like you. πŸ€‘

But u knw what the best part is? 
Its the way you've written it...there's something very casual and easy about it...no over-the-top n filmy first-meeting sequences...

Thanks. I hate filmy, dun forget that. :P

its funny n VERY cute...and I'm sure the future chapters will be the same...😳
I am sure, I guess. πŸ˜ƒ

Eagerly waiting for the next update...😊

P.S----ummm I was just curious...was it a deliberate decision to choose Bangalore High as SwaRon's school??😊

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Aah. The Jackon demi-god, the Potter Mesiah, and anti - Shakespeare. Can they be any more obviously high school-ers?! πŸ˜† 

Oh well. 
ps: I thought they were a class apart cause you mentioned "X" for Sharon, and "IX" for Swayum in the intro... or was it me?! 

pps: Broken wrist, can be typing with my usual flourish, excuse the uncharacteristic brevity =) 

*edit* - I meant can't be typing...! 

I hope your wrist gets better soon, cause I am always counting on you to comment and make me feel awesome. πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž 

P.S. I mentioned "X" for Sharon because she was leaving "X" and getting into "XI" and I mentioned to-be before "IX" which is dumbly enough ninth, I meant "XI" which is eleventh, sorry. πŸ˜³
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish22

Oh NO!! I just realised i had forgotten to comment.. Please forgive me K! It wa ssuch an amazing update... You make me so jealous with your writing skills... U should become a writer in the futute :P Anyways it was really nice to see a new and different side of Swayam And Sharon... Do update Fast Okay?! Once again extremely Sorry :(

Dun worry about it, really.
You are the first person I have seen round who forgot to comment, though. 
Good stuff, anyway.
Thank you very much.
And there's a change of plan, I am updating tomorrow, I guess.
I am not sure though, I could update tonight too. :)
thegameison thumbnail

Hello all. :)

So, here's another update and I am pretty happy with the progress. Most of you might find this filler, but I guess this is some personal growth of my characters. This is me delving deeper into the characters I am dealing with, do let me know what you have to say about this chapter. Also, there are replies to your feedbacks from page six to page seven, check em out too, if you will. πŸ˜³

PS. I did not mean to make fun of Twilight, people. Sharon, the character is anti-cheese and Twilight is an epitome of mindless cheese, and the list of mindless cheese is endless so, no, I was not attacking Twilight. I HATE Bella, I LOVE Jacob, but no, I was not bashing. 

Cheers,

Savage

thegameison thumbnail

Chapter Three

First day of term would have easily been ghastly. But it was for two reasons tolerable for Sharon. For one, the school itself shunned the very gaunt idea of her feeling wrecked there because it was the very school she had spent two years studying to get into. Secondly, she managed to establish an acquaintance at school. Swayum, the guy with a potential-real British accent was her only acquaintance to stay because only he had the etiquette in him to show her around, and while any low-life would have 'shown her around', he had a library membership card, and claimed to have a deflated basketball in his bag, which suggested that he played basketball too. Therefore, Sharon mentally subtracted the others that she met at school from her list of acquaintances.

Sharon scribbled the Physics notes off the board in her notebook for the subject and Swayum had first cleared the table off her Chemistry, English and Math textbooks and neatly placed them under her side of the cage before copying the notes himself. Sharon had been too interested in the Physics notes to look baffled, but she had been baffled indeed, she was going to have to get used to compulsive cleanliness on her table if she was to sit with him, which she had without hesitations, whatsoever registered into her head.

"Do you like Doritos?" he had asked in the recess when they sat sipping orange juice out of their respective cans.

"Dearly," she answered.

"I am going to have a hard time comprehending your sarcasm." He had remarked.

"I am going to have to report your impulsiveness and non-random conversational skills to the school psychologist." She had barked and sneered.

"I haven't seen you in six months, Aditi." Swayum snapped into his cell phone, which was so tightly pressed to his ear, the ear could have been secreting adhesive.

"I know, I haven't seen you in six months, brother, but that's because you dun like Skype." The voice of his sister reached his ear defensively.

"No, that's because I haven't seen Mum and Dad in two days either, that's simply because a normal teenager in my place would have shooed their parents and elder sister outta their room." Swayum mouthed.

"Honey, what you dun understand is ---"

Swayum interrupted his sister there and continued, "I am sorry, I am being unreasonable. I'll speak with you later, probably sign up with Skype. Later!" Swayum declared, trying really hard to communicate his artificial smile across the phone to Australia.

He went straight to his room and punched the pillow which had accidently fallen off his bed in an attempt to have the feathers inside burst out. He needed a punch in something soft but solid to vent out his frustration and finally be mellow again. He had to remind himself two times daily that the real problem behind him behaving like a two-year-old puppy because of the time-issues his family had was acceptance. He had had all the time he needed from them when he was this little kid who did require the time. Enter, the seventeen-in-three-months Swayum who was having a really miserable time in a country where people could start quarrelling to swearing to fighting each other at a movie theatre over a cup of iced-tea. He did not like it in India.

Swayum had never really had friends, so it would have been fair to classify him as an outcast but he was accepted for the distinctiveness he had back home. For some reason Swayum earlier did not understand, people avoided using their own brains here. Later he realized they did not have any, but that was a different case in its entirety. Solace to his life was, that he believed that your predicament could be genuine, but anger ends in more shit and no fruition, whatsoever. He understood. His parents had their jobs in India now. He understood. His sister had to study abroad. He understood. People in India were mental.

Weekend was particularly rotten a concept for both Swayum and Sharon, and having spent a week at school together already, both had inferred a few things about each other. Sharon primarily reckoned that she was Swayum's only acquaintance too, and Swayum had figured Sharon was a very massive Linkin Park follower. Collectively, they figured they had an English assignment to finish by Monday on some of Shakespeare's Sonnets and it was Swayum who wanted to see the school nurse at the idea of having to do it.

"What, I thought the school nurse is just sixty years old, tops?" Sharon asked.

"I don't hold with people who extract such humour out of 'wanting to see the school nurse', normally." Swayum demanded her to shut up in a private way of his.

"Sure, I am sorry. I dun particularly like Shakespeare either." She tentatively said.

"That's utterly normal." He said with a lot of empathy in his tone.

"We are regardless doing the assignment together, Swayum." She finalized.

"I know, at my place, perhaps?" He suggested.

"Right-o! See you tomorrow at 11'o clock." She said and did not wait for Swayum to respond as she left. Her character's flamboyant inertness was something very fascinating to Swayum. It never intrigued him to a point that he would obsess over why she behaved in such an exclusive and detached manner but he did as of now, show subtle interest in the variations of her mood and the delivery of her quirky jokes which she very spontaneously put up, unlike him, who always waited to see if she got his joke and laughed, these days. Bottom line was that, he had managed to find a friend after a year at the school.

krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting again ! =) 
I like that these two are friends. But at the same time really distinct personalities. 

Good update x) 

Hawww . Swayam no like India ? :P Firangi boii ! =)) !!

Keep updating. this is getting better x) !
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thankx fr D PM!!it reminds me of frst days of my school too!!assignments are hell boring!!bt besides..D charactr sketch was unique..luv 2 knw dat dey are D only counterparts of eachothrs..so dere's nt goin to be any fillers..in D stry!!:D
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love d certain British feel in d story...n Linkin Park...anotha one of my favs...Good job,K!!! Edited by ABBY92 - 12 years ago