munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Ahem started going back to work on the day Jigar asked him to come to office for the land deal. Kokila thought about something and made Ahem to go back to work and concentrate on work and nothing but work...Ahem said he will try to work and not get distracted to any matters concerning house or family or Gopi. "No Ahem i can't trust you if you say like this...now you put your hand on my head and swear on me that you will just work work and work"...Ahem still thinking and coming to realization as what he is about to do ...involuntarily put his hand on his mom's head...kokila felt pride and peace that her dikra will be working with full concentration no matter what...

the day before when gopi came to ask forgiveness on behalf of her husband...koki just vent her anger on the poor girl saying that "As a wife you should see that your husband is not getting distracted by you or by your concerns and worries or by any family matter...It's the duty of the wife to show the right direction to her husband...but you just diverted my dikra from work" gopi is crying that because of her ..there is a major rift between maaji and Ahemji and she sayd "Maaji i swear on Kanaji that i will never ever distract him or divert him from his work " kokila feels proud that her son will be back to work without any worries...

Next day gopi puts her pallu and covers her face and tries every possible way to stay away from him..she in fact stopped doing most of his duties... till Ahem sleeps she is used to spend her time in the kitchen and then in the mandir talking to her kanaji...Many days she used to fall asleep in mandir near her kanaji's feet emptying her tears at his feet...so that new tears are formed for the next day,,..As he promised to his mom...his full concentration is on work work and work... days passed ...weeks passed... both their hearts are weeping silently ...never any one tries to cross the line...they both know what they are missing in their lives.. they both know that life is nothing without the other 'but they know they are both bound by the promise to his mom...

One night when he came down to get water from kitchen... he hears her talking to kanaji "kanaji i never ask anything for myself but please take care of Ahemji and Maaji..please protect them from every problem" his heart pained to see her weeping and praying for his and his mom's happiness and nothing for herself ...even though he is climbing up the stairs his heart is still tied to the scene where she is asking for his and his mom's happiness...

Ahem still thinking that he being a son is doing this for his mom...but why is she doing all these sacrifices...doesn't she deserve love from anyone...love from her husband...all her life she has been starving for not money ..not clothes or not any material things...all she is starving for is love...love from mom ...love from her husband i.e. me... but what are we doing to her..no she does not deserve this... she deserves a better life for her...and makes a decision... makes a few calls...

three days later a courier guy comes and gives a courier in kokila's name... Kokila signs it ..opens it and is shocked to see the title on the papers "Deed of Divorce" Ahem seeking divorce from gopi...Kokila is shocked out of bounds...she folds the papers and keeps till Ahem comes back from office..

Later in the evening Ahem returns from office "Ahem dikra what is this... what non-sense is this... divorce papers...have you ever heard of divorce in our family"  andfurther continues "what did gopi vahu do now .. that you are thinking to divorce her...she is not coming in your way...she is not disturbing you...she sees all your work is done...she is supporting you from behind ..then why do you want to divorce her dikra,...did she do any mistake...tell me now"

Ahem now is speaking "Mom i don't want anything..gopi did not do any mistake... it;s me who is doing the wrong with her,...she deserves to be loved mom and  i want gopi to be happy hence forth that is why i want to divorce her" gopi is now standing there shocked... no tears from her eyes... she cried endless nights... right through her childhood...all she cried for now and then was to have people who love her...she cried during the early days when her husband was nasty to her and also now while staying away from him under the same roof...the tears she shed these days are much more than the earlier days... the pain she went through by avoiding him during these days is much more than the pain he has given her in the early days...

"but dikra gopi vahu is happy here...she has a good house and family...she is the eldest DIL of the house ...she is your wife" "my wife mom...i forgot that she is my wife...during the early days it was me who abused her,..physically, emotionally, called her names ...but she did her duties with out a single frown mom...now that i started to accept her as my wife...she is avoiding me mom... i know she won't tell me the reason"...

"but dikra she is doing all the duties of being a wife then why do you want to divorce her...she is always behind you looking after every need of yours.." "yes mom she is behind me always... she is never beside me... mom i never thought i would have to tell you these ... a wife should be next to her husband to walk along with him at every step as a saathiya...and the parents should be behind the children to support , when the child stumbles..."

"mom if a wife is behind and a husband is ahead how do you expect their married life to move on mom...husband and wife should be like the wheels of a chariot mom..only then the chariot (their married life ) will run smoothly.." took a deep breath and continued..."mom i ask you one last question would you bear to see kinjal in the same position as gopi...hiding from dhavalji..without expecting anything from him...just carry on with her duties as a wife..no mom you wouldn't ...would you allow that mom... then why are you allowing gopi to go through this mom " koki's tears started to roll down her cheeks...realization hit her '.hetal, baa, even rashi is crying listening to all these words about husband and wife from her Ahem jiju...jigar ..parag everyone has tears in their eyes...

there is one person in the hall who is not shedding any tears...its's gopi...she has  no tears to shed...she is in a shock of getting separated from her husband where they share nothing except the roof...and the air they breath...:"but Ahem dikra " said hetal kaki for the first time..."no kaki ' gopi can't be happy here...she deserves a better life ...she needs someone who love her and care for her.stand by her...as her husband...and i can't love her and get distracted from my work..." koki's heart is pierced with these words... these are the exact words she used to take a promise from her son "gopi please sign this..." gopi still not coming out of her zombie state "gopi if you care for me ..if you value my words please sign these" gopi did not look in to his face...just took the pen and about to sign the divorce papers...koki comes to her drags the pen from her hands and drops it on the floor"  koki crying badly '."i am sorry gopi vahu ...please forgive me...i always thought you to be my gopi vahu but never looked as Ahem's wife...always felt pride in my gopi vahu... i thought and said  you are my daughter...but i never even realized what is in my daughter's heart...what does she want in her life... Ahem is true... i would not  possibly allow kinjal to go through all this...i showed that there is a difference in calling a daughter and in one's own daughter..." further continued " Ahem dikra...gopi vahu ...please forgive me... now if i realize i come to know that i have been making you go through a lot of pain... you both are my gems..for the sake of the promise made to me '.you even went ahead to get divorced from each other...i am not a good mom ...i am not a good MIL please forgive me " said koki still crying...Ahem and gopi both ran towards koki supported her on either side and said "mom please don't feel bad..you wanted to keep me focused in work... that is why '" "no dikra even though my intentions were right my approach was not right dikra" said koki still tears rolling down her eyes...

she took the papers from gopi's hands and teared them into half and threw them on the floor..."now i want one thing from you " all are shocked thinking in their minds "one more promise" ' koki seeing all their faces said '"no more promise but just whenever a situation or a problem comes ...just don't jump into solving it...think about the pros and cons ...discuss about how to go about the problem and go ahead together"

"dikra if gopi vahu comes with a problem...you think about the pros and cons...discuss it with her make her understand  and then go ahead and same applies to you gopi vahu...now remove this pallu you both are husband wife and not police thief to play hide-n-seek" with that all the members gave a teary smile...gopi and Ahem together took blessings from koki and all other elders...as a husband and wife...

The end

please see the note on page 4 for more info

P.S: tried to write something serious... please leave your comments...and let me know how it is...
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
res😊

need to reserve this place for the"Amazing title"😊

Irony in the title...husband n wife but goin to be divorced for their's nothing like being a husband n wife in their actualy relation, a well thought of outline for the story.😊

A very nice OS...i simply loved your Ahemji's far fetched thinking on making Kagadi realize what she's been doing. All your focus was on your Ahemji Munni😆. But you have been so generous Munni on Kagadi. She's spared of all the anguish she's caused Gohem. 😡And just shed few tears😲I just want that Kagadi has to go thro' a lot of stuff in the serial...😳
Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sorry double post Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
munni that was brilliant dear👏...
it was emotional...finally koki realized she was wrong...
wonderful dear loved it...
munni thanks for the pm
Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
res
edited
Munni it was superb. Well written. Lovely words used by ahem and divorce thing was really good, may be that's the only thing kagdi would understand properly. Thanks for wonderful OS munni😃Edited by maddy311 - 12 years ago
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U make me cry darling. Superb story which touches the deepest point of my heart. Hats off to u...well done   👍🏼
Edited by Nilu.Dasuni - 12 years ago
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was amazing ,beautiful and so emotional . Love always sacrifices , both gopi and ahem did it for the love and happiness of koki ,ahem did it for gopis happiness ,gopi broken but her love for him still stood the test and was ready to sign. I just loved it , so well written capturing all the emotions of the characters so beautifully. Powerful title especially for this os .
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow liked the OS munni...both bound by promise & Ahem realising he needs to take charge to get his wife back !!!!
navithareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great job munni👏 if i was in CVS team i shld take this story from u to continue sns further. now we hope this os come in sns. Thank u for pm.
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent. Liked the way Ahem made kokila realize her mistake.  Hope it happens on screen.