RESERVED!👏

Munny, this was absolutely fantastic and a pleasure to read! 😳

I loved loved loved it! :)

Awwwh Gohem were just so adorable and Ahem's action scared yet touched me! 😛

I think im liking him a bit more now! 😆
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry to comment late munni. i m having some network problem. wow this simply amazing. so heart touching.
aham needs a sloution to his problems. hw many days can they be like this?
koki needs a reality check.
this idea of aham is excellent. i just hope and pray the real verison thinks something like this.
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Munni thanks for the pm and what a lovely os and I love the way Ahem put sense into his mother without hurting her to the core and letting them have a married life at last. Well done
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank you all for your lovely comments...feels content trying a serious OS

but my intentions when i wrote this were Ahem never wanted to put sense in to his mom...all he thought about was gopi's happiness...

both made a promise and are bound by it...they never wanted to argue or question or contest her decision or show that she is wrong...

All Ahem thought it is being a son ...it's his duty to be bound by him mom's words...but gopi does not deserve this and she deserves a better life and hence wanted to free her...

it's all about Ahem thinking about gopi's happiness...and nothing more...even if koki did not stop gopi from signing...he still would let go off Gopi for her happiness...

p.s: sorry for not putting it in the correct way

Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

thank you all for your lovely comments...feels content trying a serious OS

but my intentions when i wrote this were Ahem never wanted to put sense in to his mom...all he thought about was gopi's happiness...

both made a promise and are bound by it...they never wanted to argue or question or contest her decision or show that she is wrong...

All Ahem thought it is being a son ...it's his duty to be bound by him mom's words...but gopi does not deserve this and she deserves a better life and hence wanted to free her...

it's all about Ahem thinking about gopi's happiness...and nothing more...even if koki did not stop gopi from signing...he still would let go off Gopi for her happiness...

p.s: sorry for not putting it in the correct way

loved your description Munni, for the person whom you love, his or her happiness only counts😊I thought you spared kagadi but now i have no doubts in mind😊thanks again😊your ahem is too sweet to be described in words!
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww munni...ahem would have even let go of gopi for her happiness!!!!!!...that just made my day...wish he would love her as much in the show...something tells me it wont be long now...
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Munni.

First let me say CONGRATULATIONS! Yay Giants for winning the Super Bowl (Our heart is Philadelphia Eagles, but NY is not far so that's the next best choice.)

This is a fabulous OS, truthfully read it last night after I came home, but was too tired to comment. Loved how you portrayed both Ahem and Gopi. They were both willing to sacrifice for Koki and in the end Koki realized she was wrong. Sacrifice is part of life, so is compromise, and hope the CVs pay attention to these type of details.

Loved it.👏

Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww...what a beautiful OS!!!it was such an emotional os...you made me cry!great writing!
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi munni,its fantastic i too had tears in my eyes while reading.excellent👍🏼
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww munni i like ur serious writings too...so keep writing