Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Munny, ii have no words to say except your an amazing and talented writer! 🤗

Keep writing girl! :)

awww thank you so much  jabeen ...somehow i like calling u chika...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Munni, I told you... I was just finishing the OS when I saw your message.. Brilliantly written⭐️.. I hope the CVs do something like this and make this track a joy for us.. Ahem and Gopi are so ready to sacrifice their all for each other. Both love Koki so much 😊.. Wonderful.. In love you make the other happy and it was touching to see Ahemji willing to let Gopi go because he wants her to be happy.. Will the SNS Ahem ever become so noble? I hope so.. 
arampras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SHe is never beside me... mom i never thought i would have to tell you these ... a wife should be next to her husband to walk along with him at every step as a saathiya...and the parents should be behind the children to support , when the child stumbles..."
Munni I just love this line above ...     Out of the story this line just stand out... agreat job ... love your OS      I give it 10.1    out of 1to 10... Great OS
arampras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For some reason my like button is not always working ... don't know why
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Munni, I told you... I was just finishing the OS when I saw your message.. Brilliantly written⭐️.. I hope the CVs do something like this and make this track a joy for us.. Ahem and Gopi are so ready to sacrifice their all for each other. Both love Koki so much 😊.. Wonderful.. In love you make the other happy and it was touching to see Ahemji willing to let Gopi go because he wants her to be happy.. Will the SNS Ahem ever become so noble? I hope so.. 

awww harini thank you dear ...hope Ahemji in SNS will be more loving and noble than this one,,,😃

yep they are ready to sacrifice - their love for their mom...i envy koki for having such an adorable son and DIL😛
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: arampras

SHe is never beside me... mom i never thought i would have to tell you these ... a wife should be next to her husband to walk along with him at every step as a saathiya...and the parents should be behind the children to support , when the child stumbles..."

Munni I just love this line above ...     Out of the story this line just stand out... agreat job ... love your OS      I give it 10.1    out of 1to 10... Great OS

Awww dear sorry don't ur name...  thank you so much for your kind words ...truly appreciate it,,,,😃

that's ok like button some times it's weird ...leave it 😉