Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shruts18

res๐Ÿ˜Š

need to reserve this place for the"Amazing title"๐Ÿ˜Š

Irony in the title...husband n wife but goin to be divorced for their's nothing like being a husband n wife in their actualy relation, a well thought of outline for the story.๐Ÿ˜Š

A very nice OS...i simply loved your Ahemji's far fetched thinking on making Kagadi realize what she's been doing. All your focus was on your Ahemji Munni๐Ÿ˜†. But you have been so generous Munni on Kagadi. She's spared of all the anguish she's caused Gohem. ๐Ÿ˜กAnd just shed few tears๐Ÿ˜ฒI just want that Kagadi has to go thro' a lot of stuff in the serial...๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you shruti... there is an irony in the title...

in this OS...Ahem thinks about nothing but Gopi's happiness...he never wanted to criticize or contest her decision

Originally posted by: sks21

munni that was brilliant dear๐Ÿ‘...
it was emotional...finally koki realized she was wrong...
wonderful dear loved it...
munni thanks for the pm

thank you kavya dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...emotional indeed...

Originally posted by: maddy311

res
edited
Munni it was superb. Well written. Lovely words used by ahem and divorce thing was really good, may be that's the only thing kagdi would understand properly. Thanks for wonderful OS munni๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank you maddy...the point is not to make koki understand...it's Ahem's wish to see gopi's happiness henceforth

Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

U make me cry darling. Superb story which touches the deepest point of my heart. Hats off to u...well done   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

awww thank you nilu... appreciate your kind words...
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniks

That was amazing ,beautiful and so emotional . Love always sacrifices , both gopi and ahem did it for the love and happiness of koki ,ahem did it for gopis happiness ,gopi broken but her love for him still stood the test and was ready to sign. I just loved it , so well written capturing all the emotions of the characters so beautifully. Powerful title especially for this os .

Aww thank you so much taniks๐Ÿ˜ƒ...glad u liked it...yes they are bound by love for koki there by sacrificing the love between a husband and wife...

yeah the title made a difference to the OS

Originally posted by: navyab

Wow liked the OS munni...both bound by promise & Ahem realising he needs to take charge to get his wife back !!!!

thank you navya...here Ahem was not trying to convince his mom or get gopi back...all he wanted was to leave her so that she is happy in her future

Originally posted by: navithareddy

great job munni๐Ÿ‘ if i was in CVS team i shld take this story from u to continue sns further. now we hope this os come in sns. Thank u for pm.

thank you navitha for ur kind words... i am glad u liked it...

Originally posted by: siri2006

Excellent. Liked the way Ahem made kokila realize her mistake.  Hope it happens on screen.

thank you siri...
it's not Ahem wanting to realize koki of her mistake...he genuinely wished for her happiness ...he was even ready to let go off her

please read a note on page 4.

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

Munni, well done on your serious OS.

A super title but while reading it hunted for this only to envisage smart Ahem applying reverse psychology to his mum. He has had enough of her. Hope he realises this in the show as well and teaches her a lesson too.

Now you can try your hand at another serious one.

thank you swasthi...glad u liked the serious OS... couldn't go with any other title๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

here ahem is not trying to contest his mom's decision  or trying to make her realize that she is wrong...he cares for gopi's happiness and was ready to let go off her ...
sorry i could not put that properly in the OS...
made a note on Page - 4

Originally posted by: Xarina

Absolutely amazing. I think you put it all together perfectly. The irrationality, the sacrifice, the consequence of blinkered actions and the conclusion. Well done.

thank you so much xarina... appreciate your kind words

Originally posted by: SriB

A very well written OS. Finally atleast in an OS Ahem is thinking about Gopi  and their relation and where it is going. In the show it is in a limbo o like two steps forward and ten steps backward.

thank you sri... yeah he thinks only about Gopi and her happiness

Originally posted by: Arnisha

res amazin amazin wuld love sumthing like this to happn in  serial very well written loved reading it... keep up the gd wrk..

thank you arnisha...glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Really nice!! Why did u leave kagdi so easily? Ahem needs to taunt her more!!!great os.

thank you vibzz... 

it's not about koki... it's about Ahem and Gopi and Ahem's sacrifice to even let go off her ...for her happiness

Originally posted by: ever

It was wonderful post

thank you dear

Originally posted by: feviewer

Good ๐Ÿ˜Š. Ahem and Gopi have no relation as such and Kokila is putting too many strictures. Swift action is required and if they are incapable of making Kokila see sense then they should go for annulment . What sort of marriage is it ? No one did this kind of experiments in the past, however conservative they might have been. Ridiculous reasoning

thank you vidhisha,,...

it's not about koki..it's not about Ahem wanting to argue or question his mom... it's about Ahem and Gopi and Ahem's sacrifice to even let go off her ...for her happiness

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Fantastic munny, Aham needs to make her realise that she should stop living her life through him now, his been an obedient son, but his working all the time does deprive not only himself from his wife's company but her, from having a caring husband and she needs that, she didn't enter only to serve him and his family but also to have something in return and not only a roof over her head and her food, as that is not marriage, I can't think of another name for that, can you munni?

nafisa thank you ๐Ÿค— and am glad u liked it...

sorry some points i could not put through properly in the OS... so everyone is having a misconception here... 

it's not about koki..it's not about Ahem wanting to argue or question his mom... it's about Ahem and Gopi and Ahem's sacrifice to even let go off her ...for her happiness

please see page 4 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanajigokul

what an excellent OS? it was really wonderful๐Ÿ‘. made me to cry

Aww thank you ...sorry i know its emotional

Originally posted by: Scarlet28

Beautiful OS,  I like the way Ahem thinks and manipulate Kokila into realising her mistake.

Thank you glad u liked it... here in this Ahem is not wanting to manipulate koki but genuinely wants gopi to be free and happy henceforth

Originally posted by: varshu27

fantastic os munni...u seem to excel in both funny and serious stuff...ive been maintaining for a long time that koki treats kinjai and gopi differently...though she says shes like a mother to gopi...thanks for showing it to koki...ahem and gopi sacrificing for koki and suffering silenty was heartbreaking...thank god ahem came up with a way for koki to see sense...loved it...

thank you varshu...yeah 1st serious one..was a bit apprehensive about it...yeah she realized that gopi and kinjal are not treated the same way by her...

Ahem always wanted to see gopi happy and was ready to let go off her

thank you vaasanthi

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

RESERVED!๐Ÿ‘

Munny, this was absolutely fantastic and a pleasure to read! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved loved loved it! :)

Awwwh Gohem were just so adorable and Ahem's action scared yet touched me! ๐Ÿ˜›

I think im liking him a bit more now! ๐Ÿ˜†

thank you chika ๐Ÿค—  

yeah here Ahem just wanted to see gopi's happiness ...he never cared for his happiness

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Great job munni ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks shaun

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

sorry to comment late munni. i m having some network problem. wow this simply amazing. so heart touching.
aham needs a sloution to his problems. hw many days can they be like this?
koki needs a reality check.
this idea of aham is excellent. i just hope and pray the real verison thinks something like this.

thank you dear...๐Ÿค— there is nothing like late in commenting dear...

please see the note on page 4

Originally posted by: kamjal

Munni thanks for the pm and what a lovely os and I love the way Ahem put sense into his mother without hurting her to the core and letting them have a married life at last. Well done

thank you kamjal...

once again sorry for misinterpretations i have been causing... please take a look at the note on page 4

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Hey Munni.

First let me say CONGRATULATIONS! Yay Giants for winning the Super Bowl (Our heart is Philadelphia Eagles, but NY is not far so that's the next best choice.)

This is a fabulous OS, truthfully read it last night after I came home, but was too tired to comment. Loved how you portrayed both Ahem and Gopi. They were both willing to sacrifice for Koki and in the end Koki realized she was wrong. Sacrifice is part of life, so is compromise, and hope the CVs pay attention to these type of details.

Loved it.๐Ÿ‘

Shilpa !!! congratulations !!! for giants ๐Ÿ‘

Aww thank you so much shilpa...am glad u liked it...yeah sacrifice...compromise...adjustment and hope are the integral part of life

Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

awww...what a beautiful OS!!!it was such an emotional os...you made me cry!great writing!

thanks nihira... here is a ๐Ÿค— for the emotional part

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

hi munni,its fantastic i too had tears in my eyes while reading.excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks vijaya ... here is a ๐Ÿค— for the emotional part

Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

Aww munni i like ur serious writings too...so keep writing

thank you nilu... glad u like the serious one

thank you siham

PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this is wow...beautiful!
Made me feel teary inside
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

thank you all for your lovely comments...feels content trying a serious OS

but my intentions when i wrote this were Ahem never wanted to put sense in to his mom...all he thought about was gopi's happiness...

both made a promise and are bound by it...they never wanted to argue or question or contest her decision or show that she is wrong...

All Ahem thought it is being a son ...it's his duty to be bound by him mom's words...but gopi does not deserve this and she deserves a better life and hence wanted to free her...

it's all about Ahem thinking about gopi's happiness...and nothing more...even if koki did not stop gopi from signing...he still would let go off Gopi for her happiness...

p.s: sorry for not putting it in the correct way

Munny, ii have no words to say except your an amazing and talented writer! ๐Ÿค—

Keep writing girl! :)
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaxBassi

Wow this is wow...beautiful!

Made me feel teary inside

thank you priya... here is a ๐Ÿค— for the emotional part