Jiwan08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Usay Rona Bhi Hoga

It can't be her; it just can't be her in that ambulance. No.. it just can't be her… but they were her bangles, her shoes...khushi…she.. she has to be alright.. this is all my fault, I should never have let her go with NK. I should have driven her, NK's from Sydney..he doesn't even know what Indian traffic is like!

She told me I didn't matter to her, she prayed to her Devi Maiya to not see me again…to not come across my face…and to get her riled up a made myself scarce for a couple of hours. She better not be doing the same, no no I saw the ambulance and police…this can't be some sort of prank… khushi's hurt…she's hurt…she can't be…she can't be hurt…she can't be hurting!

What've I done…I drove her away, I told her.. screamed at her that I never wanted to see her face again, she had no value in my life…but she does…she's…she's injured…why is this happening? As soon as I start caring about her…as soon as I realize I care about her she's gone…she's gone, just like mum and dad are gone…they all leave, everyone I care about..leaves, leaves me alone..they depart, leaving me to pick up the pieces…the broken pieces.. pieces that I have gotten so used to pretending don't even exist.

I'm over it…I can't pretend anymore… it hurts, the pieces are falling apart again, he thought standing in the middle of the deserted road, eyes shut and unaware of the orange bangle digging deep into his palm. His blood oozed out and started dripping to the ground just as the tears too threatened to break all barriers, except this time I don't know if I'll be able to pick them up.

Just a little something I felt like writing after watching Arnav in turmoil. Don't really have time to work on it right now but if you guys would like me to continue let me know, I may just.

Also check out my FF if you're interested, it's called Judayaian.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1715974

Edited by Jiwan08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiwan08 thumbnail
thank you! glad you liked it😃
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Though quite small, you've described Arnav's emotions very well!!!
Splendidly written :D Oh yes do continue :D
BTW the title actually reminded me of that song you know Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega..the first thing thing that came to my mind after seeing the title was this song!!! As far as I feel this song fits Arnav and Khushi to the T!! 

"Usse hasna bhi hoga, usse rona bhi hoga 
Usse paana bhi hoga, usse khona bhi hoga 
Subha shaam tanhaai mein aahe bharega 
Har dil jo pyaar karega 

Oh, palkon ke maheke ghar mein Sapna banke palta hai 
Iski paagal dhadkan pe  Zor koi kahan chalta hai 
Usse jagna bhi hoga, usse sona bhi hoga 
Usse jeena bhi hoga, zaher peena bhi hoga
Kisi ke haseen chehre pe voh to marega 
Har dil jo pyaar karega 

Oh, deke chain kisi ko Bechaini kyoon leta hai 
Yeh aisa deewana hai jo Ishq mein jaan bhi deta hai 
Usse kehna bhi hoga, chup rehna bhi hoga 
Usse dard-e-judaai yahan sehna bhi hoga 
Laakh jhukaaye koi, voh na jhukega 
Har dil jo pyaar karega "

The title reminded me of the song and the song just drove me off to ARhi land!!

Jiwan08 thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely comment Siaa! I know it is a little short isn't it?

You are a very smart cookie! To tell you the truth the song is where I got the title from, came to me after writing the part. It's one of my most favourite songs 😳
I totally agree with you, the song fits them really well.

Link to the sad version of the song for those who haven't heard it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qnbhTgxsmc
Edited by Jiwan08 - 12 years ago
Leve thumbnail
awww arnav's having mental breakdown... in the drama too his emotions were SO intense! i was shocked to see themm 😲 
very nice OS 👏
saiqa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really really emotional words for arnav..likin it...
Jiwan08 thumbnail
aaw thanks for reading and commenting guys! means a lot 😳

I don't know whether i should continue this or just work on the FF lol
Jiwan08 thumbnail

Usay Rukna Bhi Hoga, Usay Chalna Bhi Hoga

Opening his eyes he looked around to see the bustling of the city surround him once again. The cordoned off street was now full of life, people walking past...carrying on with their daily business, cars rushing around him, as if nothing had ever happened here. The physical world continued to revolve unaware of the turmoil taking place in the lone young man standing in the middle now busy street.

BEEEP BEEEP!! HONK!!

The sudden honking of the vehicles woke him up from his trance, as he took in his surroundings. Frantically turning his neck to both extremities he spotted the police officers loading the barricades back into their jeep. Ambulance...hospital, they must know which hospital the ambulance went to. Trying to regain his composure, wiping the tear that had sneaked out of his right eye, he made his way to the sidewalk and broke into a jog.

"Khushi, where'd she go? I mean the ambulance..with the girl in the accident..which hospital is she being taken to?" He blurted, coming to a halt in front of the officer who seemed to be in charge.

"Are you a relative of the girl?" replied the officer, looking at the dishevelled young man panting in front of him.

"Yes.. i mean no...i mean," he stuttered back, "she's my brother's sister-in-law. We're family... will you just tell me where she was taken?!" Frustration rose within him, I spent ages standing there deliberating and now this fool is questioning me..I need to get to Khushi!

"She's been taken to Apollo Hospital, she'll be in the emergency department. There was a young man with her as well...," the police officer replied as Arnav nodded and ran towards his car. "You should call up her family members and let them know!" he shouted at the retreating figure.

"I'm looking for the girl and boy who has been brought into the emergency ward they were in the car accident that just took place near Giri Nagar!" he finished in breath reaching the receptions counter.

"Are you a relative of the girl or boy?" the nurse questioned.

"Both!"

"Then please fill out these forms, I will show you to the operation theatre the young lady is in at the moment. The young man is being checked up in the emergency ward but there seems to be nothing to worry about."

"Operation theatre?"

"Yes, if you'd please follow me," she replied walking out of the receptionist office and leading the way. Arnav followed at her heels, too shell-shocked to ask any questions.

After 5 minutes of walking the nurse abruptly stopped and pointed towards the glass doors at the end of the corridor, "She is in that theatre at the end. If you would please hold on to these papers and fill them in it would be of great assistance to the surgeons," she said, handing over the papers to Arnav.

Taking them he looked down at the first question, Patient name:, and flicked through the other pages scanning the information they required. I don't know these details, her blood group... her medical history, any allergies she may have..i don't know any of these answers! I have to call someone....

His heart skipped a beat as he was once again hit with the realisation of the danger Khushi's life was now in.

"I am assuming the operation has commenced?" he asked, breaking his train of thought. He knew he had to be strong, put his emotions aside and do whatever it was he could, he had to take care of everything.

"Yes, it was started as soon as possible."

"When will I be able to see her?"

"According to procedure the operation should finish within the hour but it may take longer due to any unforeseen complications."

"By the time the family gets here the operation will be over," he thought out aloud, "I'll just have to ask them all these questions over the phone." Looking up at the nurse he questioned, "Hospital fees?"

"They may be paid after the operation. Would you like me to take you to the young man?"

"No, I have to inform her family and fill out the paper work. Let him  know I am here and taking care of everything...and that Khushi will be alright," he replied with all the strength he could call upon.

"And your name is?"

"Arnav Singh Raizada."

Hello again everyone! I guess this can't really be called an OS if there's a part 2 to it😳
I thought everyone is writing about how Khushi is actually alright and wasn't the girl in the ambulance so I'd explore the alternate situation. 

So many views yet so few comments!  Please please please comment and tell me what you think! Please!

Jiwan

n091505 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it!!!! Really, really want to know what will happen next. Please continue & PM me with updates.
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Omg loved it especially the end "what's your name"

"Arnav Singh Raizadha" I can't actually imagine him saying THT.love your OS read both parts both of them were amazingly rocking and rapchik lol