Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think that Jabbu returning to L.N. to finish the job of murdering Runjhun will trigger off her memory. Jabbu is alive and in high spirits assuming that Runjhun is dead.News of her existence at L.N will get to him probably by next week.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

I think that Jabbu returning to L.N. to finish the job of murdering Runjhun will trigger off her memory. Jabbu is alive and in high spirits assuming that Runjhun is dead.News of her existence at L.N will get to him probably by next week.

@Surish...sincerely hope we have seen the last of Jabbu, but you may be right. He may be brought back to stir up some trouble between Devi and kukkan( and baby!!), as well as seek further revenge on Runjuhn and Guddu!! Oh well, here we go again, but I suppose if it results in R regaining her memory, he will have served a purpose after all!!! 

By the way, congrats Surish, on achieving Goldie!! Thank you so much for your contribution to the forum, I will really miss you when the BBAT forum ends.
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Leesan

@Surish...sincerely hope we have seen the last of Jabbu, but you may be right. He may be brought back to stir up some trouble between Devi and kukkan( and baby!!), as well as seek further revenge on Runjuhn and Guddu!! Oh well, here we go again, but I suppose if it results in R regaining her memory, he will have served a purpose after all!!! 

By the way, congrats Surish, on achieving Goldie!! Thank you so much for your contribution to the forum, I will really miss you when the BBAT forum ends.

My Response

Thanks a million Leesan for your sweet compliment! I guess you and I ventured into this forum the same time around. Hope you reach this stage before Bhagonwali's forum passes away.When this show comes to a close, I'll miss you immensely. Azuria contacted me a few days ago. Everything seems okay with her. Likewise she is disappointed with the fact that this show is ending. The circumstances leading to Runjhun's inflicted gunshot wound must be unmasked in order for Guddu to be cognizant of its potential cause. Thus Jabbu will return to L.N and attack Runjhun, however he will have to come face to face with Guddu who will finally rip him to shreds and devour him alive.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

My Response

Thanks a million Leesan for your sweet compliment! I guess you and I ventured into this forum the same time around. Hope you reach this stage before Bhagonwali's forum passes away.When this show comes to a close, I'll miss you immensely. Azuria contacted me a few days ago. Everything seems okay with her. Likewise she is disappointed with the fact that this show is ending. The circumstances leading to Runjhun's inflicted gunshot wound must be unmasked in order for Guddu to be cognizant of its potential cause. Thus Jabbu will return to L.N and attack Runjhun, however he will have to come face to face with Guddu who will finally rip him to shreds and devour him alive.

@ Surish... I know you are right, but because time is so short,I was hoping against hope,that the fiend Jabbu was gone for good!!  Please give Azuria my regards, we are all very sad to see BBAT finally end. If Guddu has any trouble whatsoever ripping Jabbu to shreds, I am sure those tentacles of yours will come in handy!!!
Surish thumbnail

@ Surish... I know you are right, but because time is so short,I was hoping against hope,that the fiend Jabbu was gone for good!!  Please give Azuria my regards, we are all very sad to see BBAT finally end. If Guddu has any trouble whatsoever ripping Jabbu to shreds, I am sure those tentacles of yours will come in handy!!!

My response

Likewise Leesan, I wished the same with respect to Jabbu but Guddu needs some definite answers here.Even though Runjhun regains her memory she still isn't cognizant of the fact of whom had inflicted that bullet wound in her upper back since she didn't see the perpetrator of the crime. With the help of my vampire squid tentacles, tanutes' venomous fangs and Keshawn's razor sharp teeth we'll assist Guddu in mutilating Jabbu to bits. I 'll deliver your message to azuria.
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My response

Likewise Leesan, I wished the same with respect to Jabbu but Guddu needs some definite answers here.Even though Runjhun regains her memory she still isn't cognizant of the fact of whom had inflicted that bullet wound in her upper back since she didn't see the perpetrator of the crime. With the help of my vampire squid tentacles, tanutes' venomous fangs and Keshawn's razor sharp teeth we'll assist Guddu in mutilating Jabbu to bits. I 'll deliver your message to azuria.
[/QUOTE]

@surish - agree that it's time that Guddu get some answers regarding R. Seems that the CVs have no intention of showing that though.  G  told Amma that R was injured while trying to escape Pappu and NIlu but that's all he knew.  The CVs could have had him question Chacha/Chachi, or have the Police question Pappu, at least he would have gotten the whole story. I think the producers had time this week to show that but, as usual, they  seem bent on showing G as a foolish man! 

Hey, I'm sure Jabhu must be trembling in fear on hearing the names keshawn,tanutes and surish!!  Instead of Jabhu, could you guys tackle ZEE and their pack?  Please, pretty please??

Edited by indi - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@jps01 ... I really hope they find G's chain before the show ends!!  It's the last symbol of  the "Gunda" and "Dabang".    He seems a bit "naked" without it!   Even though the CVs have shown G as evolving from a Gunda into a gentleman, I would like him to retain a bit of the Dabang and Gunda character!!  The Producers have already stripped him of his intelligence and boldness; they have taken a tiger and made him into a domesticated animal!!!  I want to see my Dabang Guddu again before the show ends!!! 
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Indi, so true, don't we all wish to see this before the show ends!  Agree with you and Leesan's earlier post, CVs should tie up all loose ends abruptly.  We need answers and quickly.  No dragging!!  Guddu has to know that R was shot and that she witnessed that horrible wedding! R has to know that Jabbu shot her also, who rescued her and how did she end up with Mishra and his wife?  As Surish said earlier, is Jabbu dead or alive? Too many loose ends and I don't want them to take another week to give us this info. Not to mention get rid of the M&Ms for good!

Let's hope for something drastic this week !  CVs are you listening please!  Only Gunjhun scenes, thank you!
Leesan thumbnail
@indi, @jps01...my sentiments exactly!!!  Yes ,R and G (and dare I say...WE!!)  need answers...and sooner,since there is very little later!!

However, the CVs need to live up to their job descriptions...and be creative!! No long drawn out,unnecessary,time wasting, dragging  tactics...please!!
R should regain her memory asap, by whatever means, and both she and Guddu should then have an uninterrupted heart to heart conversation,where ALL is finally revealed.  With the customary tears,embraces, forgiveness and declarations of undying love...of course!! Maybe Inspector Singh can then reveal Jabbu's involvement courtesy of PY's interrogation.  Maybe ,...even a quickie fight between Guddu and Jabbu ,before he is hauled off to jail!!!  Whatever...just get it done and quickly!!

I don't know how else to say the same thing over and over again...but here goes!! PLEASE CVs, BBAT is ending, and we the faithful and long suffering fans ,are begging and pleading with you to grant us our final wishes re our beloved show!!  ALL we want to see is our Gunjuhn, reconciled,reunited, and romancing each other ...for the rest of the precious time left. No more M&Ms, ...we have had way too much of them as it us!!  No more Jabbu,Pappu,Neelu...and any other "uu"s!!!     ONLY Guddu...and of course...Runjuhn...together, FOREVER!!!

lilly620 thumbnail
@Leesan, you have written repeatedly about the show coming full circle and I completely agree with you. When Guddu  harassed Runjhun continually, I wondered  how could a human being  go to such lengths. He was relentless. I used to hurt for her so badly. (I never condoned her actions in filing the report, but his payback was extreme)  All I wanted to see was Guddu repenting. I thought he started to do so from the moment he declared his love for her. He was kind, loving, affectionate and so much more. That was enough for me, he had paid for his actions.

However, when he  gave her that ultimatum, and he let her go, his anger, hurt, and disappointment overcame his love for her. What we are seeing today is Guddu being brought to his knees. (these CV's don't believe in half measures.) We are witnessing his selfless, and unconditional love for his Dharampatni. It is humbling to see that. It is beautiful and poignant, but so heartbreaking at the same time. 

On his wedding day, after Amma asked him to keep Runjhun happy, he replied...with the following

He says he can't keep Runjhun happy. Guddu tells Amma that he can't see Runjhun happy because Runjhun's happiness is the cause of his pain, and if he is in pain then he will cause grief to all else.

Today, he will do anything in his life to ensure her happiness. Runjhun's happiness is his happiness. He is denying all of his wants and needs. He just want her to be happy. What a total reversal for Guddu. He has indeed come full circle.!!!

On that note, I can't stand his pain anymore. Hoping that Runjhun regains her memory ASAP, and they are reunited. I simply can't wait for that moment when he realizes that her memory is back. I know we have some heartache to deal with regarding the G/N wedding. Hoping that is dealt with quickly and on to some lovely Gunjhun moments.!!! I'm tired of pleading, but I'll do so again. If the CV's do read the forum. Please take mercy on us and give us some happy moments. No more, grief, separation, pain, hurt etc...Pretty Please!!!!
Edited by vedi821 - 12 years ago