Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really lovely episode - poignant and touching.  Guddu surpassed himself - yet he has a lot to pay for marrying that nautankiwali - I want the CVs to show that marriage was fake and that way Runjhun recovers her memory.  Poor Runjhun, her own wedding was a farce of sorts and the nautankiwali's was all pomp - not fair to our heroine and she lsot the bet to that witch.  CVs need to correct that or show Guddu
suffering and realizing what an idiot he was over Neelu at least through a monologue.  I would like to see Runjhun avenged not by Neelu dying a sacrifical death for the sake of her crazy love for a married man but avenged in a way that makes clear that Neelu deserves nothing not even the dignity of a forced wedding.  CVs indulge us in showing that the marriage was fake, we know it was illegal already.

Funny (no brickbats, please) I wouldn't have minded the show ending today with Guddu taking Runjhun home and tending to her for the rest of their lives - just desserts for what he has put her through.  But the girl deserves happiness and I guess for that she needs to regain her memory.  But as her wise husband said, she will only start worrying about others (even today she wanted to take the mamis along for ice-cream- is that an omen that her memory and forgiving nature are to return soon?) and be a doormat once more if that happens.

For once, felt that the old uniqueness of BBAT had returned today after many a month of torture.
Keshawn thumbnail
Like the CV"S intended  to break our hearts in the final episode by allowing Guddu to admit to Runjhun to the nut  house and change his mind thereafter.
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Keshawn

Like the CV"S intended  to break our hearts in the final episode by allowing Guddu to admit to Runjhun to the nut  house and change his mind thereafter.

My Response

Keshawn probably when the announcement of the extension was made the mentally deranged Runjhun track was introduced to waste precious time as usual. Instead of feeding us and filling us to capacity with unhappiness they should have granted us our eagerly anticipated subsequent adventures Gunjun's romantic interludes
Keshawn thumbnail
Originally posted by Surish

My Response

Keshawn probably when the announcement of the extension was made the mentally deranged Runjhun track was introduced to waste precious time as usual. Instead of feeding us and filling us to capacity with unhappiness they should have granted us our eagerly anticipated subsequent adventures Gunjun's romantic interludes

@Surish the CV'S showering us with Gunjhun's romantic interludes is just an elusive dream. Trust me that's  never going to happen! I am no longer one of the CV'S emotional fools!It's about prime time I exercise my keen intellect and bear in mind that they will be perpetrating upon us unspeakable horrors of senseless torture!
Surish thumbnail
Keshawn I concur with you without equivocation! Apparently the CV"S appetite for Gothic horrors seem to multiply exponentially as the taste for absolute sheer delight declines

Keshawn thumbnail
@ Surish.

I've come to realize that this grim, imaginable, horror inflicted upon us by the CV'S will definitely end in a horrendous tragedy so I am not keep my hopes high anymore
Surish thumbnail
Keshawn

Yes Keshawn it is virtually unclear how the CV'S would limit the parameters of the burgeoning tragedy genre, if at all. 

It was night chatting with you Keshawn. Farewell!

Keshawn thumbnail
Bhagonwali would have remained televised on Zeetv if the CV"s had reunited Gunjhun. Mamma/Mammis Gunjhun separation, Neelu separation and Runjhun's mental illness separation has had debilitating effects on Bhagonwali's ratings.These people just don't care! I wouldn't doubt that Bhagonwali was intended to be a Rama and Sita tragedy with Guddu and Runjhun being apart from each other sexually. Apart from adults living off Guddu like parasites, a six year old Runjhun will now have to be nurtured by Guddu for the rest of his life. It seems as though Mother Lakshmi has inflicted a curse upon him for bringing Neelu into L.N when he should have been spending this auspicious occasion with his wife.To add fuel to the fire making matters much worse, Guddu committed the act of bigamy which is an abomination to the Gods. All Guddu had to do was ignore Neelu totally and go in search of Runjhun without her knowing anything at all. For the matter of fact this wedding wasn't even necessary. Runjhun could have stopped the wedding and the ratings would have definitely increased. To be quite honest, I'm fed of of this show! Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Keshawn, so right. They could have saved BBAT from the jaws of death by having Runjhun stop the wedding, cliche but still acceptable . Instead the CVS chose to be foolishly sadistic and commit intentional suicide of BBAT in blatant disregard of the feelings of the show's faithful viewers. I do not think we should even accord them any show of respect by deigning to comment on this stupid mockery of a story. The only reason I am here is 'cos of an attachment I have developed for Himanshoo and Nivedita. Otherwise I would have said adieu to this farce of a show weeks ago.Edited by soapwatcher1 - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In full agreement with you both, Soapwatcher 1 and Keshawn. Guddu didn't have to comply with Neelu's beck and call nor give into her whims and fancies by becoming betrothed to her. He could have gone on a Lancelot mission in search of Runjhun.Worse yet he disrespected Mother Lakshmi on her Birthday, Divali by inviting Neelu into his house when he should have welcomed his wife Runjhun with open arms.Hence for these reasons he has to suffer the consequences for his actions.Presently he has to live with a wife who has completely lost her memory and is in child's mind, as the result of a severe gunshot wound inflicted by Jabbu.Wonder if Jabbu is dead or alive? Beats me! With Runjhun's memory  developing  she may recall some of  the incidents leading to her attempted murder.  I hope that Guddu hires a hypnotist  to accelerate the process of reverting Runjhun to normal condition. As for the mamma/mammis they are riddled with money related sorrows and are enslaved by Runjhun for their misdeeds.