Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vedi821

@Pensinki91...Their pain and hurt is so palpable that it causes me great distress. 😭It's making me fail to appreciate the finer nuances of the acting and dialogue. etc...It's been months and months of depressing episodes, I guess I'm at the breaking point. !!!!  Was thrilled today that he didn't leave her at the mental asylum. Still being optimistic and hoping for a better week ahead. Don't want to be crying all the way to the end.

I am totally in agreement with you. i hope they just advance the time to a few months or year in the future and show her normal and both of them enjoying their married life.  I dont want to cry all the way too.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Have to admit...I was absolutely petrified to watch the show today!!!
So, yes...I cheated!!! I read the WU, and ALL the comments before I took the plunge!!  Phew!!  Was so relieved that G had a change of heart!!

So many tender,beautiful,heart rendering moments in today's show!! Yet...so sad and bittersweet as well. For a moment there, I thought my own heart would break as well!!

I still believe, that even though these appear to be filler episodes, we are again witnessing instances of role reversal between G and R. Runjuhn breaking up everything in sight is a typical example!! G trying to handle her temper tantrums with so much poise and patience, now where did we see that before??!!

Their love story has become full circle, with G making the ultimate sacrifice for his beloved R, just as R has done before,at so many times!!  Hopefully, R will regain her memory soon, and the real healing can begin. This time, when all is revealed ,restored and forgiven, they can proceed with love and confidence into the next phase of their lives. So sorry,we will not be there to enjoy it!!
Waws thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So upset over what they are trying to show us. G's character would never send his wife to mental hospital... add to that, R is not crazy she just lost some memory..
jps01 thumbnail
@ Leesan, Imagine you saying this - sounding philosophical!!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘Getting better every day! Like, like!!!😳

Send me in and I will take out the M&Ms for good, then CVs we should proceed!
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Admire how Guddu rebounded  painfully apologising to Runjhun for scolding her by grabbing on to both ears and bowing down to her to accept his apology as she did with him in the past. Yet Runjhun was still discontented. In order for Runjhun to be satisfied Guddu had to place his right hand  at the top of her head and plead her forgiveness. Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Leesan, Imagine you saying this - sounding philosophical!!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘Getting better every day! Like, like!!!😳

Send me in and I will take out the M&Ms for good, then CVs we should proceed!

@jps01...lol!! I know...stranger things have happened!! As BBAT approaches the end of the line,  I have passed the "firebrand" baton onto Indi!! Talk about reversal of roles, and coming full circle!!πŸ˜‰!!  Who would have thunk it??!! Right,Indi??!!

Hope the CVs cooperate ,else I may have no choice but to revert!! 
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@jps01...lol!! I know...stranger things have happened!! As BBAT approaches the end of the line,  I have passed the "firebrand" baton onto Indi!! Talk about reversal of roles, and coming full circle!!πŸ˜‰!!  Who would have thunk it??!! Right,Indi??!!

Hope the CVs cooperate ,else I may have no choice but to revert!! 
[/QUOTE]

@leesan & jps01 - Sweet little me a firebrand??    Hey am a lover, not a fighter!!!  All I'm asking for here is a little  love and I can't get it!!!  Isn't that enough to get me mad!!!!😑  
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

@jps01 -  Good to see you back to normal and in a fighting mood!!!    As for the M&Ms - go for them girl! What a  bunch of hypocrites; not even a bit of compassion for R - all they could think about is themselves!!!  Experienced so many different emotions  while watching today's episode - from mad to sad, felt so very sad for G and Amma!!  Loved Mahadevi and Kukkan.

Show today was  "sweet and hurting"    See how love can change a person?   - Gunda Guddu  has changed into such a gentle tender and loving man. Oh, the timbre of his voice!!   I just loved G!!! 

(LOL) Today  I noticed the producers also gave us a tantalizing glimpse of G' s chest  - after all this time and begging to see more of his body, now that the show is ending, they decided to tantalize us!!!   Just a little honey to sweeten all that bitterness they have been feeding to us!   Me, am happy with just a  few crumbs!!!   Edited by indi - 12 years ago

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well with 10 episodes remaining, still not looking like anything will change as far as M&M are concerned. all hoped that that we would see them punished esp mittho and the currently missing vishnu for their involvement during runjhuns disappearance but no we are still at where its always been. the crocodile tears, the fake concern etc etc πŸ€ͺ .

jps01 thumbnail
Oh Indi, don't know what we are going to do with you!! Leesan has passed the mantle over to you and I have been subdued after my visit with you today, after all, the medication seems to be working!!!πŸ˜ƒ

You now have me blushing with your G's comments!  I won't dare ask you how much more you want to see for fear of you telling me, so I will only use my imagination here!!😳😳😳  Because his "G" chain is missing we are seeing some hair today (before it was clean), but I prefer this way, no waxing!  I hope they find the chain by next week because its symbolic on him.πŸ˜ƒ And as you would tell me, he already has his Rajkumarie!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am willing to resort to some kind of magic to have the M&Ms disappear!🀒 Don't want G to forget they were the ones asking for a ransom for the kidnapped Runjhun, or better yet, have G throw them all off Kali Ghat.  In that way, this place would be so soiled that Leesan and I will have to find another cliff to go over!πŸ˜‰

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago