Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addie07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This was amazing bristy...
because somewhere its just the face for shyam and NK but much mre when it comes to arnav... i almost had tears in my eyes when i read it... awesome awesome 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So beautiful! Loved it! I REALLY hope that Khushi does NOT get burned! Arnav and Khushi deserve better!
sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooowww...wonderfully written!!!!

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WOOOWWW...this was breathtaking!!!

Loved how you wrote and practically show the readers the Stark differences of each character, and of course Arnav's being the most purest one! 
Its so true that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"!
Ur Os truly made me cry and it reminded me of Vivah...such a pure love story that struck my heart and now ur OS!!

Kudos to you dear for writing such a beautiful OS!!
hemvb thumbnail
awww... this is sooo beautiful..its true everyone wants khushi for something but only arnav truly loves her for herself
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its sooo b'ful and emotional...
Well done...
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brishty, that was exceptionally beautiful!!!👏⭐️

Loved it <3 <3 <3 
..Kritz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was very nice,the 3 men's perspective after the fire was bang-on and beautiful...like someone mentioned earlier,it is a bittersweet OS and i loved it!😊
bikerider thumbnail
loved the os Bristy
but i want my FF update 😳

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome job !!!! 👏👏👏

Shows all three kinds of emotions from supposedly the three suitors of Khushi - lust , infatuation and love ...

Shyaam's lust for Khushi , ends once he comes to see her scarred face . She is no longer beautiful for him since she supposedly is scarred for life, although with present medical help she very well can be what she was before. Even here , his lust for money takes over his lust for Khushi ... 🤢🤢🤢

NK's infatuation for her crushes once he sees her hurt face. Although he does feel guilty for his behavior in front of an already broken Khushi , he seems to realize that it would be better if he stays away from her for her own good.

Last but the most important is Arnav's Love for her. She pushes him away before he supposedly will push her away like the other two. But he stays , he looks at her unflinchingly and cares for her. For him her beauty is not just skin deep ... I just love this part. He knows she will be the same again due to medication and acts on it .But never does he leave her side !!! 👏⭐️⭐️⭐️

Read it twice ... Awesome !!!! 👏👏