Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guess Harry wins it... saw him clinging to that rakshq durin some karma promo ...  ðŸ¤” 
[QUOTE=axeion][

I am tired, lunch wasn't good and ur posts make my head hurt.
>Have a chill pill.
 Will reply to rest of ur post when I get home...
>First get well soon!
But will just point out one single thing... Read my response, and urs... I told u I've never been rude, but u triggered my mean side.
> You admit to a mean side?! WOW! 1st sign of self critical assessment!
I clearly told you I am rude to u,
>You were.Very.Often.
then why did you make me sit through another moral policing class?
>Because you needed it?!
Probably even you need to go back and test reading/comprehension skills.
> Maybe I do too & I will!
 Let me know of a good place, maybe we both can go together! 🤗
>Not a great idea! We'll start by stepping on toes & rapidly escalate to head stomping!

Haha, din't you just say u were done with me? Then again a big response... Accept it, you love me and can't let me go ðŸ˜† Atleast I do, and I hate to think of not having to interact with you... Isliye I keep coming back here and posting! ðŸ˜›
>You ARE addictive! And I have freely admitted I loved your posts earlier too-I just can't handle your rude avatar!

Anyways, rest of the reply will follow later!
> Please don't bother-I get what you mean! Lets just try peaceful co-existence,for a change!
G'Nite for now... Duty calls, need to wrap up work before I head home! ðŸ˜ƒ
>You are doing this at WORK?! (Damn your rules!!) My word! Don't get caught!!

> Go spend blessed time with your lil one,take a few snaps.Relax!
And then gear up for tonight!!

Originally posted by: axeion

So stop being the elderly woman or mother of all here. And yes, I like to have the last word, so we are done now! 

But I'm entitled!!😊 I am elderly! Motherly? You have a toddler ,don't you? Well, I have a toddler grand child! So make it Grand-motherly,please! Thats why I needed to learn the rudimentary Computer skills I possess,so I could Skype my daughter and her baby! Your lessons about posting are of no use there-but thank you,they are handy here!😃

@ Ichhadhari= Aapka chit prasan karne ki koshish mein mera band bajta ja raha hai!!Do din se!!😭
Glad someone is enjoying the jousting from the side lines! Wanna jump in the fray?
Be my second-I need the help!

@ Axeion=We are alike?? should I feel suicidal or homicidal?!😉
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: znursingh

But I'm entitled!!😊 I am elderly! Motherly? You have a toddler ,don't you? 

Just woke up, and refreshed my browser... Voila, what do I see... U made my day, I must say ðŸ¤£

Here, meet my lil one or should I say lil ones ðŸ˜› 
He's Atlas - A 3yr old Greek Tortoise, no he isn't from Greek but Turkey ðŸ˜ƒ

And these are his cousins - Tinker, Tailor, Soldier and Spy! They are African Sidenecked Turtles, probably somewhere between 2 to 4yrs old. Spy is the youngest and Tinker the oldest. Tailor and Soldier are the same age. 

Originally posted by: znursingh

@ Axeion=We are alike?? should I feel suicidal or homicidal?!😉

And yes, we are alike... Very alike! Sit back and think, you'll see the similarities ðŸ¤—

Either ways, am not going to reply back to anything else in ur post. Seeing ur geographical(Yes, I lived in the same places as u) and professional credentials, there is a very high probability that either me or one of my friends could have been your students, and our paths might have crossed atleast once. When I was in school, world was a lot smaller and remember almost everyone knew everyone else, right? In the name of all my wonderful teachers, I bow my head to u in respect and walkout of this argument/discussion/whatever; but that doesn't give you any freedom to pick on me in the future! ðŸ˜ƒ

@Peaceful co-existence... I tried and it failed miserably, maybe we can try one last time? ðŸ˜ƒ And naah, I am careful at work, plus I can multitask pretty well... So I never lag behind in my work, hence no one complains even if I waste sometime browsing ðŸ˜ƒ Posting from the phone helps at times too! 

Chalo, you enjoy the show and I'll go feed the lil ones as well as myself before the show starts! See you later ðŸ˜ƒ

p.s. I somehow don't like the thought of having one's parents learn a completely new system, when we can just pick our phone or take a flight home! ðŸ˜• I made my mom get a smartphone that allows facetime, all she does now is pick the phone and give me a ring... It feels the same as Skype, and is a lot more easier ðŸ˜ƒ

@ Axeion

I will keep it short n sweet:

OK!
Thank you!!

You too-enjoy the show!
Your "Toddlers" are beauties!
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

New Promo for the weekend
Sabsey Takatwaar ko Maidaan Pay Layengay Catan aur Tayak

@Shanti... Yup, it's exactly the same task as in Splittsvilla ðŸ˜†

axeion thumbnail
Not fair, Sai has played this game before... Let me look for the video, poor Stith! 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: axeion

@Shanti... Yup, it's exactly the same task as in Splittsvilla ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the information , Yet to watch the episode. This thread went all the way around and got back to me 😆😆
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thanks for the information , Yet to watch the episode. This thread went all the way around and got back to me 😆😆

A full-circle of life, huh ðŸ˜‰ 

I'll try to find the video from Splittsvilla too. It was fun, guess it was 2-on-1 ðŸ˜•